Mrs Hinch #483 With friends like Stacey, who needs trolls

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looking at those pictures of the huns' lists it's clear how uneducated they are, they all seem not to have progressed beyond the standard of writing of an 11 year old doing their best writing to fill out their school planner.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
View attachment 971946'My favourite thing about Fridays.... I see them all' ...... shows 6/7 images from her huns. 2 of which have full cups of tea in so we'll assume those are ones Jamie sent her.

And whilst I'm on the subject where is Jamie and his micro todge? Other than Sofa's fake Q&A and that cuppa story he seems to be all but missing. Shall we assume he's been locked in Geppetto's workshop until he finds a way to make their wood look 'pretty'? Or perhaps he got confused and thought the horse next door was actually Sofa and is just sat out in the pasture talking total bollocks to it.
God, imagine pouring yourself a cuppa, cooking two waffles, staging them just so with your crappy notebook and snapping a photo for Instagram in the hopes that some wannabe not even z-lister "celeb" sees them. Is the tea cold by the time they get round to it? Do they even eat the waffles or do they go straight in the bin? These huns are something else 😂 I don't know if anyone's ever seen the episode of Black Mirror, Nosedive but it just reminds me so much of the huns, Faking this happy life when they're actually completely miserable.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
View attachment 971946'My favourite thing about Fridays.... I see them all' ...... shows 6/7 images from her huns. 2 of which have full cups of tea in so we'll assume those are ones Jamie sent her.

And whilst I'm on the subject where is Jamie and his micro todge? Other than Sofa's fake Q&A and that cuppa story he seems to be all but missing. Shall we assume he's been locked in Geppetto's workshop until he finds a way to make their wood look 'pretty'? Or perhaps he got confused and thought the horse next door was actually Sofa and is just sat out in the pasture talking total bollocks to it.
James (long for Jamie), and his micro todge (short to non existent penis) are currently trying to find his very small willy in the new 'room' that Sopha discovered.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Correct me if I’m wrong, history buffs, but didn’t orangeries come about in Victorian times when after travel and exploration to far flung places, the richy rich brought back exotic plants to grow and display (show off)? Usually at the centre of these “greenhouses” built to allow for growth in non-tropical conditions, would be an orange tree… a rare treat back in those days.

Anyway, they are basically now conservatories, but I believe they have aristocratic roots which is why as someone mentioned, you find them in places like Chatsworth etc. Now Soph can have one at Chavsworth. HTH 👍🏻

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Correct me if I’m wrong, history buffs, but didn’t orangeries come about in Victorian times when after travel and exploration to far flung places, the richy rich brought back exotic plants to grow and display (show off)? Usually at the centre of these “greenhouses” built to allow for growth in non-tropical conditions, would be an orange tree… a rare treat back in those days.

Anyway, they are basically now conservatories, but I believe they have aristocratic roots which is why as someone mentioned, you find them in places like Chatsworth etc. Now Soph can have one at Chavsworth. HTH 👍🏻
I can confirm this as I live close to Chatsworth 😉

• Heart
Reactions: 6
very appropriate song choice she’s uses for that silly video of the notebooks thing ‘nothing feels better... than the sheep lining my pockets’

Reactions: 11
Looking at those pictures of the huns' lists it's clear how uneducated they are, they all seem not to have progressed beyond the standard of writing of an 11 year old doing their best writing to fill out their school planner.
God, dya remember getting your school planner at the start of the year and all your new pens and pencils and how adamant you’d be that this years one would stay neat and tidy? 😍

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Looking at prices for average orangeries, a 16ft square one is approximately £35k😳

Reactions: 10
Their ‘fame’ wasn’t accidental. Jamie was already trying for the high life long before he met Sophie.

But this little gem is where his nickname Inch comes from… because there’s really not a lot there is there 🤣
I know someone who works in a local soft play centre, they often get a call asking if it’s busy, next thing Jamie turns up with Ronnie, in case people don’t know who he is he likes to run after Ronnie shouting Ronnie Hinch, Ronnie Hinch, I guess he’s trying to keep a low profile 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 84

I bet he’s lurking at the tip, waiting for paps to go because he’s SO famous, before he dumps the grey shite.

I know someone who works in a local soft play centre, they often get a call asking if it’s busy, next thing Jamie turns up with Ronnie, in case people don’t know who he is he likes to run after Ronnie shouting Ronnie Hinch, Ronnie Hinch, I guess he’s trying to keep a low profile 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Christ. He really is an attention bleep isn’t he? Any bleeping need for that? Crazy as my mind works but shouting his name and running after him isn’t exactly keeping things private especially as they claimed they are moving for “privacy issues”.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
New thread suggestion

Sofa's mindmapping the tit out of Lacklustre Lodge but nobody can seem to find micro-todge 🤷‍♀️🍆

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Don't mind SS too much (don't throw crunky snacks at me please!) but particularly loving how she's explaining how her kitchen renovation is going and that it's a lengthy process revamping it 😏 Thread title has never been more appropriate!

Reactions: 25
Hmm same soft play that @fannysjohnny heard mentioned when it was said Ron was playing with another child?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Looking at prices for average orangeries, a 16ft square one is approximately £35k😳
Omg what a barg??!!! Pocket money to soph🙄 but more than a years hard earned wages for so many🤦🏼‍♀️
How the duck she still thinks her followers can relate to her is getting beyond a joke now 🙄🙄

Well educated minds think a like 🤣🤣😂😂
That's at a push a 80s built house; she really is trying play the upper class narrative 🙄🤦🏼‍♀️

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Absolutely loving you Sandra!!!! 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Omg what a barg??!!! Pocket money to soph🙄 but more than a years hard earned wages for so many🤦🏼‍♀️
How the duck she still thinks her followers can relate to her is getting beyond a joke now 🙄🙄
I think her shite "content" today going back to cleaning in an obvious pre-record and showing her Freshen up Friday bollocks and lists from "fans" claiming she sees them all is a desperate attempt to convince sheep she's still relatable!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.