Mrs Hinch #483 With friends like Stacey, who needs trolls

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don't mind SS too much (don't throw crunky snacks at me please!) but particularly loving how she's explaining how her kitchen renovation is going and that it's a lengthy process revamping it 😏 Thread title has never been more appropriate!
I came on to say this. She is definitely throwing shade, explaining how it takes time to knock down walls etc 🤣🤣 She should get in touch with Hinch’s builders they seem to be able to wave magic wands as soon as Soph has any new ideas!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
As if she styled the babies hair for the perfect insta breakfast 😂😂😂😂😂

Also her real tell when lying is the over detailing like Lennie is at the shop with Nanny any normal person telling the truth would be like the boys are out or Lennie is with nanny nobody needs to know or cares if he’s in a shop

Is “buzz back” her new thing OH LOOK AT ME REMEMBER ME I CAN STILL CLEAN IM STILL THE SAME OLD SOPH!!!

Yea h Your really not at all the same Soph you haven’t been since you gave up your soul to advertise complete crap on the regular

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Also notice the cleaning shot from the window she showed us where her ugly big basket ball style or whatever she called them fence planter things were and deffo makes that neighbour look like the problem what an absolute cow explains the gazebo that lived in the garden for months

Reactions: 18
I love how her builders can just rock up and knock out walls, leave no plaster or brick dust and tidy up within hours. They really are the fastest builders in the west.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Hinch has got 99 problems but a SHEIN cap ain’t one

btw can I just say Ronnie is an absolute Angel (incase anyone thinks I’m diggin at him I would never) , I hope that life is kind to him- and he finds his people beyond that of cackle and OI OI

• Heart
I’m just now catching up on todays ventures and SS has had me laughing out loud! I like her more & more. Deff throwing some shade, clearly exposing Sopha for being a liar and a fraud! I know SS Isn’t everyone’s favourite, but she’s still got more class than Sopha. They say imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, but I feel SS is getting a bit tired of Hinch’s copycat antics. Do not blame her a bit! She knows like everyone else Sopha is manipulating people and doesn’t work for anything she has, and good for her for not condoning it!

Reactions: 24
I bet he’s lurking at the tip, waiting for paps to go because he’s SO famous, before he dumps the grey shite.

Christ. He really is an attention bleep isn’t he? Any bleeping need for that? Crazy as my mind works but shouting his name and running after him isn’t exactly keeping things private especially as they claimed they are moving for “privacy issues”.
And especially as its Ronnie Hinchliffe. Oooh look at me I'm Jamie (short willy, short for James) . I'm half of a 'celebrity couple' (🤣). Look at meeeeee. I've git my own Instagram page. Look at meeeeeee. So desperate for someone to get on the phone to the Sun and say Oi Oi Jamie is at Maldon soft play today....

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Interesting history on the previous owner of Mushroom mansion, just as crooked as Hunch and they did own an automotive company . Lots of bad energy in that house. Not the dear old man who chose them because he liked them. Hunch he needed the money 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Interesting history on the previous owner of Mushroom mansion, just as crooked as Hunch and they did own an automotive company . Lots of bad energy in that house. Not the dear old man who chose them because he liked them. Hunch he needed the money 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
All that bad energy, wait for re-enactment of the previous owners dodgy dealings when the hinch army turn up in their masses outside her gate demanding their money back once the penny one day drops and they realise she's used them all for this house and life. 🤞 As Sophie said on twitter 'karma' 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Nicely played Stacey, Nicely played 🥳👏

I thought we where getting taking on a tour and real Tend hinch farm 😉

• Haha
SS is either trolling Grinch big time or they're both taking the piss out of us Tattlers together

• Haha
What happened to Trace? Is she hiding with her newborn in the loft??

Also todays Freshen Up Friday - it almost looks like Spring! 🥺

Reactions: 11
SS is either trolling Grinch big time or they're both taking the piss out of us Tattlers together
SS to SH .... "I'm going to post a pic now, watch them all go NUTS on Tattle 🤣" .....

Are they that bright tho? I dont think so.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Don't mind SS too much (don't throw crunky snacks at me please!) but particularly loving how she's explaining how her kitchen renovation is going and that it's a lengthy process revamping it 😏 Thread title has never been more appropriate!
Her actual kitchen is done it was in photographs of a professional chef at a dinner party in the house she didn't show but her mates did lol she's showed us the outside on purpose

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I know someone who works in a local soft play centre, they often get a call asking if it’s busy, next thing Jamie turns up with Ronnie, in case people don’t know who he is he likes to run after Ronnie shouting Ronnie Hinch, Ronnie Hinch, I guess he’s trying to keep a low profile 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
🤣🤣🤣 what a bleep 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.