Mrs Hinch #483 With friends like Stacey, who needs trolls

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread Suggestion : guess who’s back, back again, Gretel’s back - tell a friend

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Tries and failing to be relatable.
Those caps aren't all £3-5 from Shein.

Let's say every hat + postage cost her about £7 on average.

4 coat hangers with 7 hats = almost £200 on bloody hats. My children have 2 winter hats. 1 spare in case they get wet/lost. Does the job.

Screenshot_20220107-152218_Instagram.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Me neither - she’s unprofessional and looks it too!

Hi there - where did you see this info? I hope that’s not the case. The products from her range are just total rip offs of other products that already exist. She doesn’t even use her own pots and pans - her range is a joke!
Someone
There is nothing wrong with grey when it’s done properly. Matt grey, in dark shades with white/black/oak can create a beautiful minimalist look.

On the other hand, silver grey everything with crushed velvet and fake diamontes/crystals is the height of hun.
🤣🤣🤣 Height of hun, I laaaaaaav it!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Hinch shows an after of her knocked down walls and Stacey raises her an exterior shot of her current building site taking months to complete. Your move Hinch 😂

Reactions: 22
Can someone help a mere mortal like me and explain what the duck an orangery is
Mortal lol
It's literally just a brick conservatory.They add value onto your house more than a standard conservatory. I do like them tbf but she doesn't need one.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.