Mrs Hinch #483 With friends like Stacey, who needs trolls

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There is nothing wrong with grey when it’s done properly. Matt grey, in dark shades with white/black/oak can create a beautiful minimalist look.

On the other hand, silver grey everything with crushed velvet and fake diamontes/crystals is the height of hun.
Ah, I'm pretty safe then! I also don't have any random pieces of plastic eucalyptus

Reactions: 12
Thread Suggestion
Sopha sits on her Throne Of Lies, in the shed Al sits & cries

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
What housework for her freshen up Friday did she actually do today???!!!! 🤔🤔🤔
Cos those stories were not LIVE from Castle Greyskull TODAY - Friday 7th January 2022 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I am not sure if this has been said but you can see the addresss

I am not sure if this has been said, but you can see the address here
I can’t see it - blacked it out unless I’m missing something? I blocked out the case number too.

Reactions: 7
Benn watching Sophie and her huns for years now and I’m afraid to say I was one myself I bought into all of it although my home isn’t grey I did go mad for the books the cleaning products and so on, I always stayed on the fence with Sophie I much prefer SS much more relatable but I still followed and not one to be bothered by the “guys I can’t believe this is my life” quote and little old me.
However I’m done as soon as hinch farm started coming on the stories I was done she’s no longer relatable at all. I work bloody hard for the NHS in a busy a&e and to watch someone say “how did this happen to little old me” infuriates me !! It’s so frustrating because if it wasn’t bad enough she’s showing off and rubbing in peoples faces a new home only a home I would dream of for my kids it’s the how did this happen act that’s doing me in! I can’t cope anymore with it I follow many celebrities which I don’t class hinch as one at all and none of them brag the ones I follow they all do thier bit give always very open honest etc and I just can’t ! I won’t say anything nasty I have no need ! I don’t do jealousy as I know me and my husband work damn hard but I can’t and won’t continue to follow someone who has no idea how much bragging they are doing to the point people families hard workers will start to feel bad about themselves !
I save lives work so many hours and here she is bragging about her new massive house from shining a sink! And pretending she don’t know how it happens arrrrghhhhh sorry for rant ! With love an ex hincher !
Hinch hasn't a clue about the real world and real jobs. Neither does Jamie. My friend worked on the covid ward and she was that over worked and so under pressure she callapsed on shift and has anxiety about going to work now. Hinch doesn't care about anything going on in the world aslong as she's alright. She's a vile woman.... Thankyou for your work in A&E ❤
I will say though SS isn't relatable, I believe she worked for her house and deserves that house because she actually has a career outside Instagram as does Joe, but have a nosey on her thread she's just as bad as hinch and extremely sneaky and manipulative, she's just a little cleverer than hinch, and her parenting needs looking at because she's a disgrace. I'm glad you seen the light with hinch. Welcome to the thread xxx

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
I see we've missed shag all today as Soph goes "back to basics" trying to be relatable again cleaning her sink, making hoover lines and shoving pine liquid daaaan her toilet! It's what made the Queen of Crap fayyymous innitt! Burgundy nails again - then a glove appears ... when was this done, nobody knows for sure!... 🤷‍♀️

Thread Suggestion:
"It's all a mystery in a world of tend when will the bullshit ever end!?"

Hope you're all having a laaaavely day! 😄

Reactions: 15
I can’t see it - blacked it out unless I’m missing something? I blocked out the case number too.
There's no info on there that I can see in terms of address etc, you've blocked it all out. I think you're fine or mod would of deleted it xx

Reactions: 7
I saw the full adresss, I am not sure if anyone else can see it. I didn't know it before. It needs going over a couple more times

There's no info on there that I can see in terms of address etc, you've blocked it all out. I think you're fine or mod would of deleted it xx
I can see the full address and postcode :confused:

Reactions: 4
Thread title
Stace throwing shade while sophas sorted coz her shoppers paid

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I saw the full adresss, I am not sure if anyone else can see it. I didn't know it before. It needs going over a couple more times

ohh I’ve zoomed right in and can sort of see it. But didn’t when I looked at is as a normal image. Had to zoom in very close (@VicksterIcon )

Reactions: 5
Going to show how thick I am here but had to google what an orangery was. I had visions of her having a field with oranges growing 😂 😂 please ignore me, i had too many drinks last night and I'm hungover in work.
Googled it myself - this explanation made me roll my eyes into next week 😂

The presence of orangeries has always been loaded with meaning. In fact, from the 17th to the 19th centuries, having an orangery building was a symbol of prestige and wealth.

An orangery was the definition of grandeur - fine structures with a distinguished classical architectural form standing in the grounds of high-end residences used for the growing of citrus trees.
(Source https://www.valegardenhouses.co.uk/)

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Yes your right , if you zoom in you can see it .

Reactions: 6
It looks like slender man cutting a ribbon on the opening on savers video

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.