Mrs Hinch #476 Biggest Bingo in history: Hinch farm is no longer a mystery!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haven't caught up yet so I'm sure it has been said but I absolutely HATE the disney narrative she insists on - We bought a house yesterday and we're living in in today, no build up, no issues with old house, no removals, just fly in to the new mansion on a magic carpet and pick up where you left off. Absolutely everything is prerecorded, unobtainable lies. What is her actual content going to be?! Ads ads ads as usual

• Heart
Reactions: 32
We have a big house with a pool and tennis court. It’s great when you have a couple of awesome parties with your friends a year and we know we’re very fortunate to be in this position. But … it needs an awful lot of money spent on it on an ongoing basis. We have a cleaner and gardener as we’d never manage to get on top of it otherwise and spend time with the kids. This year the electric pool cover and heater (which we’d bought new a few years ago) both needed replacing, plus all the patios and paths repointing for the third time. You come to resent the expenditure after a while.

I genuinely can’t see her income stream surviving long enough to cover the carrying cost of their new property beyond the next 5 years. As other posters have said, she is never going to appeal to middle class women (most of my friends haven’t heard of her). She doesn’t have any interior design flair (shown by buying identical things for Lonnie’s nursery) and the crushed velvet/mirrored glass look isn’t going to cut it with a higher income demographic.

At some point, will the loyal Hinchers realise it’s their hard earned money that’s paid for her dream and lose interest? I think she needs to tread really carefully (note: she may not lose BrexitDildo and DaddyPig as followers).

Reactions: 27
I’m sure you lovely lot have already done so but I had to write something in that question box!

Reactions: 3
Freda
Fiddle
Fingers
Gets to stay in the house. Priceless isn’t it. What have they done for the other side of the family no mention of that …but the they probably don’t want her hand me downs

Reactions: 12
I don't know if anyone else has posted this - thread moving too quickly.

On Jamie's insta, she has said in the comments she's getting three alpaca. I already feel sorry for them.

I live in a farming community. I can't understand why she's calling a normal house a farm. It's not a farm. It's a house with a garden that isn't even that big. What is she on?

Reactions: 24
Not too sure to be honest, I know a close relative of his (aunt I think?) had passed away and think he just had enough of The Sophie Shitshow so just wanted a break (any other heritage Tattlers please correct me if I'm wrong though!)
Ah I miss him. I think you’re right, he did come back very briefly but was gone again. His posts were hilariously cutting.

Reactions: 13
So the sister Sam will be living in castle greyskull? So basically Soph minus the filters and photoshopping. Will she be setting up a label business to rival SS sister? Hunch seems to copy everything that SS does but it always turns out way shittier. Clearly Hunchs’ family are all on the books to help with tax. No wonder they turn a blind eye to Soph’s lies. Money is more important to them than a moral conscience. Great example to the young niece and Ron & Len growing up! Great parenting!

Reactions: 22
Can we just scream this:
It cannot be argued that pickle cottage is not a cottage…It is literally a cottage
Hinch farm is not a farm!!!! For one it doesn’t have enough land and in no way is it fit for the purpose of being a farm!

Reactions: 30
Not exactly quiet location next to car sales business. I don’t think this will be her forever home. So many nicer houses for the money in the area.

I refuse to buy any items with Hinch on them even when they are on offer for n B&M. My daughter picks up the items to wind me up.

I came straight to tattle when I saw her Insta
I imagine this was another thing done in typical Sophie fashion - I need it NOW NOW NOW.
Most people would spend a long time looking at lots of properties to find the perfect forever home for their family and wait until it comes up. My mum has been waiting over 2 years for her perfect dream house to come up (within her budget) but she could have bought any old new house easily by now.
Whereas this screams rushed job because she panicked after Stacey moved and she needed “this house this life” right now.
So instead of taking time to find the perfect one - she’s found the first one she sees that she can make look like she owns a farm and doesn’t think of the implications of the car dealership or the fact it’s right on a main road.

Reactions: 17
Early thread suggestion:
Hinch has fleeced the sheep once more to gain a tend farm with horses next door!

Reactions: 21
She was testing the waters with doing the nursery for Tracey. It’s going to be castle grey skull re decorating for her sister alongside her more expensive redecorating of lazy lodge (I love this name).

Reactions: 20
Typical narc.. LOOK WHAT IVE DONE FOR MY FAMILY.. will the family member have to declare #gifted on any pics from inside old hinch towers 🤔🤣 she will keep the house in her name and charge them rent for sure. Maybe it’s going to her sister?

Reactions: 21
So the gardener in me reckons they've been living at the new house for a couple months.

There's no way you'd be able to use a ride on lawn mower on grass in December, it'd be too wet/muddy.

She's such a lying cow

Reactions: 29
Wonder if she will change her Insta name since she now lives on a 'farm' 😂 don't think she knows what a farm is really

• Haha
Reactions: 12
What really gets me is the “you worked so hard for this“ comments. When my husband was in hospital, the image of the staff working there in the pandemic coming in to talk to us with bruises and red marks on their faces from wearing PPE and look of sheer exhaustion on their faces. The image of one nurse in particular who looked beaten down and on the verge of tears is burned so clearly into my memories.

Those people worked hard! She shined her sink (and ruined it) and ruined the fire protection on her furniture. She did not work hard, she worked cleverly to produce this image of herself and her family. She is not as stupid and ditzy as she portrays.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
They are keeping the house because inevitably they’ll end up back there, whether that be 1, 10 or 20 years her income isn’t going to last forever!

Reactions: 19
Oh so she’s going to put the blame on Jamie ‘oh I never wanted to move you know how I loved our house and how hard we worked for it but Jamie kept saying he wants to move so in the end we just thought dreams can come true and he made a wish and it came true and I’m just helping him see this dream he has had all this time and alpacas and it’s bigger than Stacey’s but none of that matters to me you hinchers are the most important thing to me and you mean the world and you know I’m just one of you it was Jamie who did this’

Reactions: 19
What really gets me is the “you worked so hard for this“ comments. When my husband was in hospital, the image of the staff working there in the pandemic coming in to talk to us with bruises and red marks on their faces from wearing PPE and look of sheer exhaustion on their faces. The image of one nurse in particular who looked beaten down and on the verge of tears is burned so clearly into my memories.

Those people worked hard! She shined her sink (and ruined it) and ruined the fire protection on her furniture. She did not work hard, she worked cleverly to produce this image of herself and her family. She is not as stupid and ditzy as she portrays.
If she’s worked hard, I’m the bloody queen. Sticking your name on a candle isn’t hard work. How her sheep haven’t seen this is madness!!

Reactions: 17
Hinch “Farm” has grass, I wouldn’t even call it a garden because it’s so flat and boring with just a patio and few tiny shrubs dotted in. It’s literally just lawns.

And her mother looks insane on that mower 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.