Mrs Hinch #476 Biggest Bingo in history: Hinch farm is no longer a mystery!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I genuinely don’t understand how this is the life she’s always dreamed of when she’s made the old house as anti-outside as possible with astroturf, a pergola and as little mud and dirt as possible….how is she going to cope with spiders, mud, animal poo, muddy boys, muddy dog, bugs everywhere, fleas, ticks, living at a farm and working it is very different to a weeks holiday

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Tbh guys. Seeing her post has broken me today. To all of us that get up every day, work our assess off to get the best for our families, being good people but earning peanuts...and then there is us this person who can only be described as a vile scam artist who does duck all, produces grey landfill tat, lies to thousands of vulnerable women while laughing all the way to the bank has managed to get her dream home. She then has the audacity to say thank you to the brainless sheep who waste their money and time on her crap.

I'm so bleeping angry with society. How have we reached a point where abhorrent people like her earn millions meanwhile good people who are necessary to society, police officers, fire officers, doctors, teachers etc will be struggling to make ends meet?
The only way is to end influencer culture and stop buying from brands that gift to infulencers the people have the power to force that change

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Hey 1 positive Ronnie never has to live behind that bloody crushed velvet settee anymore, go Ronnie😉💕

• Heart
Reactions: 26
She's mad ! Not protecting the boys again ! I've already seen the address and photos shared on Facebook 3 or 4 times this morning! £1.3 million lodge and already the weirdos have tracked her down sharing all the photos from the sale listings and the address!

Where is the safe guarding for her kids ? I know it's easy to track down where someone lives but what's scary is how fast it's been done, how everyone predicts and knows her plans and every move, what's scary is how she's made those boys world so so so public that anyone of not so stable mind would be able to just reach in and do something unthinkable.

• Wow
Reactions: 29
Surely Inch will have to get a job? How will they pay the mortgage and upkeep of that house? Her "Instagram career" isn't what it used to be. Pyjamas are 70% off in Tesco for one 🤣

Why invite people to ask her questions when she is not actually answering questions. What a pointless waste of time - I’ve given myself a migraine I’m eyerolling so hard! 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Something I watched about millionaire houses said most mortgage them because they actually end up earning money (somehow it all got complex) due to the low mortgage rates at the moment
Fair few million plus houses in my village and surrounding areas. Was told that they often use interest only mortgages, and then when the children are grown and flown the nest, sell up and downsize on the equity gained.

Reactions: 10
She knew at some point shes wanting this especially when her fake buddy has one she can’t stand the fact she’s got one first so…….why go all that length and be all so surprise about coming back from a holiday to an extended house and kitchen re-done then spend all that on the artificial grass……and now saying it’s time to give back to her family…………so are they all moving in or is she meaning giving her dad an old rotting shed as a workshop is a way of giving back to them…👌🏻🤣🤣

Reactions: 8
How self centered is she... Her parents dream is to watch you buy a house and spend all their time working on it .. she made out she was giving something back to them

So guyssssch we need a new name for this place now Castle Greyskull/HMP Maldon is no more…

I’ve spotted Lazy Lodge and Misery Mansion so far 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I do wonder where she’s going with all this.

She doesn’t clean anymore her focus is on her “branded” products. I feel like their aim is for her brand to be the main income and she probably feels like she’s building an empire knowing her.

The problem is her brand isn’t that great, the quality isn’t good and most of is very similar to what’s already on the market. She’s offering nothing new with bad quality.

At least as an influencer all the big money is down to the brands. They take responsibility you smile, look pretty and tell the people of insta how great their product is. Job done. Money in the bank.

Is there anything on companies house with her name or was Tesco just a brand deal? I feel like she thinks she’s going to be some huge home ware and clothing brand and I can’t see it having longevity

Reactions: 8
Ah well, she’s got a sit on mower but she still decided to upload a fake sound clip of a child talking to pretend it was poor little Ron, she still photoshops her chin and makes herself look three stone lighter. She still says wooo hooo ooo to her husband when he tells her he loves her. I could go on...

Reactions: 34
Just gonna say my piece... everyone deserves their dream, don't get me wrong but people work damn hard for what they have... She hasn't worked for any of it. And what happened to it not being who she is to move house and that she will never change and her house might not be everyone's liking but it is hers. That was total BS wasn't it. She's just another one who can't be happy with what she has as someone else has something better, so she must have it too.
This has always been their plan to get “famous” and be called “celebrities” Jamie has been on 2 TV shows Fash FC and Tipping Point? Or some game show.. they’ve tried getting on TOWIE and failed they approached Gleam and Failed.

I think what really made Hinch “Big” In the IG world was Stacey Solomon. If she hadn’t reached out to her then Hinch wouldn’t be as big and she wouldn’t of gotten the Tesco or Book Deals or appeared on This Morning. It was only then Gleam Signed her again thanks to SS as they were her management before she left.

In her mind she’s a big Celebrity like SS and Joe
But she’s far from it.

SS and Joe have been known for years before IG was a thing.. Joe was an actor and on eastenders for years, SS started on Xfactor which lead to her go on Ima a Celeb which she Won and she signed to loose Women.

personally I think within 2 years she will be declared bankrupt and potentially lose the house, Jamie
Doesn’t have a job so he doesn’t contribute anything and Sophie’s money will eventually start to
stop, her Tesco deals won’t last forever as we’ve seen the last few month they’ve struggled to get rid of most of her stuff even taking her name off it and dropping the prices just so they sell.
Exactly. She doesn't have job security at all does she so it could all potentially go very wrong.

Reactions: 12
And so here comes the black and white photos and videos so we can’t see when they were taken ( blue skies!)

• Haha
Running costs aren’t going to be astronomical on that house. If they’re mortgage free they’ll be ok as long as there’s some money coming in.

Reactions: 7
what happened to Shady Essex??

Also, I hope you nusty trolls got your commission for practically finding her the house. She couldn’t of done it without you 👌🏻
Not too sure to be honest, I know a close relative of his (aunt I think?) had passed away and think he just had enough of The Sophie Shitshow so just wanted a break (any other heritage Tattlers please correct me if I'm wrong though!)

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.