Mrs Hinch #476 Biggest Bingo in history: Hinch farm is no longer a mystery!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Winning title by @SpinachMushroom

Recap - 4 hours ago Tattle exploded with a new thread after Sophie announced Hinch Farm

Carrying over the Mod reminder - please don’t ask for or give any details of the house which could be identifying. That’s not what tattle is about.

• Haha
Reactions: 108
How is she going to appeal to her fan base though?

That sort of property kitted out with tit from b&m and home bargains will look atrocious. I try not to give away too much about myself but I do live in an older property with space and it’s cost me a lot of money to make it look as good as it does. I really did appreciate them shops in my old house, don’t get me wrong, but I worked HARD to get where I am, an actual job and of course I naturally wanted to upgrade for my efforts. The cycle of poverty is very real, not saying her fans are all in poverty, real or absolute, but it’s very obvious a large chunk of them are on lower incomes which is how she appealed in the first place.

Who is her market now? Is she really going to kit out a property full of tat? Her new home is more like my house and I’m sorry, she would not appeal to me or any of my close friends. We all think she’s a twit and see right through her and think she takes advantage of who she was in the beginning? She needs to market herself away from her current followers but not sure how.

Ss only has the following she does because of how she started and her telly career. People think she’s deserving and worked for it so her appeal is broader than the working classes.

I don’t like the class system but it does exist in Britain and it’s obvious. The wc type followers may turn against her and I really do not think she has any followers from mc. It’s clear it’s what she aspires to be. I’m from a working class family and grew up that way, unfortunately lots of mc and uc people do believe that wealth and nice things are to be “earned” through hard work, despite the fact many of them have it through inheritance 😅

Who is her market? I couldn’t give a tit she’s from a wc background. I’d love to see someone who grew up like I did and changed their life. I just dislike her as she’s a narcisstic, bitchy, cold abelist mother of a child with clear neurodiversity who constantly shows herself neglecting his emotional needs and gets away with it.

She’s riled me tonight! She reminds me of that Michael bloke who won the lottery. Just a mean chav who got lucky.

• Heart
Reactions: 164
Haven’t been on for a while as watching Hinch was just too much, as a 40+ hour a week working mother with a child of similar age it was waaaay too much anyway thought oh I’ll see if she’s posted out if boredom and came here before I even finished her stories. We all knew this was coming but is she serious?
like is she for real?

Reactions: 35
I've admitted defeat. I can't keep up so I'm just going to say my piece.

First things first DING DING DING BINGOOOOO TATTLERS. She literally can't do duck all without us lot calling it first🤣

Second things Second, that's not a farm🤣 twit🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 85
Ah threads like these make me miss Shady, he'd be all over this! 💔

Can't wait to watch her ruin this house, only thing I can even be remotely happy for is that Henry can actually run around outside now and hopefully lose some weight! Bet the poor kids won't have anything for them properly in the house still, everything will be hidden and not look like a family home.

• Heart
Reactions: 87
Oh look, here’s Henry running round like mad tonight in this empty house we just moved into… EXCEPT IT’S A PRERECORD YOU FILMED WEEKS AGO! She’s so bleeping dumb, worse her sheep are even dumber 😩😩😩

• Haha
Reactions: 97
Sorry I know you all hate SS on here but I like her, more so than Hinch 100%. I've enjoyed watching SS completely renovate the house from scratch (with help of course). I honestly don't think Hinch can top it. Even this house move hasn't topped SS or any other influencer this Christmas. Hinch thinks she's on par but she isn't.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 102
Haven’t been on for a while as watching Hinch was just too much, as a 40+ hour a week working mother with a child of similar age it was waaaay too much anyway thought oh I’ll see if she’s posted out if boredom and came here before I even finished her stories. We all knew this was coming but is she serious?
like is she for real?
Mate she’s a bleep! Don’t worry, she’s a tit mum and one day her kids will tell her to do one for using their private life for a job because she couldn’t be arsed to work. Your kids will look back and understand how much you did for them and you didn’t use their own human rights in the process unlike that gross chav

Reactions: 58
Do people genuinely think she moved today? Like, are they dumb? It’s a Saturday. It’s New Year’s Day. Nobody completes on a Saturday

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 136
Sorry I know you all hate SS on here but I like her, more so than Hinch 100%. I've enjoyed watching SS completely renovate the house from scratch (with help of course). I honestly don't think Hinch can top it. Even this house move hasn't topped SS or any other influencer this Christmas. Hinch thinks she's on par but she isn't.
She profits off the privacy of her children right to a private life. We don’t just hate ss, we think she is the same league as hinch who doesn’t respect her children as separate humans. Both see them as money makers and that’s it.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
Also hope she’s ripping out that stinky orange bathroom. There was so much nicer houses in Maldon she could’ve bought than this one

Reactions: 30
I didn’t get a chance to comment on the fastest thread ever 🤣 so now we get to see where all the upcycled furniture she did with her dad will go but will the sheep realise they’ve been had & it’s not some spur of the moment purchase 🤦🏼‍♀️ I can’t even deal with the arse lick you deserve this comments 🤮🤮🤮

Reactions: 51
Mate she’s a bleep! Don’t worry, she’s a tit mum and one day her kids will tell her to do one for using their private life for a job because she couldn’t be arsed to work. Your kids will look back and understand how much you did for them and you didn’t use their own human rights in the process unlike that gross chav
ibloody love your username & every time I see it I repeat the line in my head 😂😂 - hope you had an amazing Christmas xx

Anyway - I wonder if she has *really* thought this through. She will VERY quickly lose her appeal to her core customers as I think her whole ‘oh I bought this from a ‘small business’ on Instagram etc and her gifted bleeping extension in grey skull
And when the customers stop coming how’s that money going to keep coming in?? P&g can’t pay that well for an ad if there’s no one to view it

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.