Mrs Hinch #476 Biggest Bingo in history: Hinch farm is no longer a mystery!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a load of bollocks! 🤣🤣🤣🤣 privacy concerns but let’s show all my followers my new house. She’s a dick. A lying, dick.😂😂😂😂😂 can’t believe the sheep fall for these tales.

• Heart
Reactions: 64
Guysss they’re all transitioning and taking is slow. I hope her sheep see her for what she is. Lying, smug knob.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Does she mean privacy issues being her neighbours thinking she was bat tit crazy filming Jaymeeeee driving the chavvavan up the street in his Santa outfit in mid august?

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Maybe I can't relate because I've never had a house I love that much but if there was a security issue I couldn't knowingly then pass it on to family to live there. If they've been stalked or harassed, it wouldn't stop them from starting on her family or even following her family to the new property. Look how quickly people have been able to find this house. I would of sold the old house and not put anything identifiable about the new house. If you live in Maldon you're going to recognise the roads she's shown and you're going to be able to work it out based on the fact she's shown the outside of the property. I also wouldn't be openly admitting that there's outbuildings, animals and nobody actually living there at the moment. Her need to brag is going to leave them in the same position if what she has said is true.

Reactions: 49
Also right surely when she got to like 1 million "followers" she should have been more careful to what she does/posts

Reactions: 16
Thead suggestion: Sopha is trying to pull the wool over our eyes, but don't worry I'm still little old me guyzzzz

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Looks like the orangery has already been built if she’s got a Pinterest board for it. She has to throw in a bit of grey for the huns but I think it’ll be more beige.

Reactions: 11
Privacy concerns?! She's bought that new place from splashing her life on Instagram. Can't have it all Soph....people only follow her because she shares so much then she complains when her privacy is violated 🤔🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.