Mrs Hinch #476 Biggest Bingo in history: Hinch farm is no longer a mystery!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry so is her house a lodge?

I do think we can all agree we would have the house differently. I do however love the idea of a swimming pool inside. Might go Louu my sink and try and get a deal

• Haha
Reactions: 5
if I had the money to outright by a property I would. If it was £100000 or £15000000
Something I watched about millionaire houses said most mortgage them because they actually end up earning money (somehow it all got complex) due to the low mortgage rates at the moment

Reactions: 12
Something I watched about millionaire houses said most mortgage them because they actually end up earning money (somehow it all got complex) due to the low mortgage rates at the moment
Sorry when it comes to mortgages you lost me. I let the hubby work everything out whilst I chose the paint

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Please let me know if I’ve not blocked info out! I tried! But it seems the sheep are finally seeing it. The comments on there mainly sway to “she’s a sales woman and without us she wouldn’t be where she is”
Some of the sheep who are swaying need a ‘Tattle business card’ dropped on their mat’ to lead them here

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Alright, now lets start guessing 2023 NYD announcement guys, because Hinch is already in 1st August 2022 unlike us mare mortals of 1st January 2022.
Another baby for sure especially now she has a live in Nanny think she will have two more so she has 4 like her best bubs

Reactions: 18
Instead of single white female it’s married white deranged cleaner. It narks me how much she copies SS and doesn’t have an original thought. I call that the house will be greige with lots of fake flowers, coz she has the worst taste Eva hunnayszzzzzzz 👍

Reactions: 15
Some of the sheep who are swaying need a ‘Tattle business card’ dropped on their mat’ to lead them here
I really wanted to be like…. “Hey… meet me in the back alley” but I already had an account booted on here I don’t wanna miss out on the goss again 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
This has always been their plan to get “famous” and be called “celebrities” Jamie has been on 2 TV shows Fash FC and Tipping Point? Or some game show.. they’ve tried getting on TOWIE and failed they approached Gleam and Failed.

I think what really made Hinch “Big” In the IG world was Stacey Solomon. If she hadn’t reached out to her then Hinch wouldn’t be as big and she wouldn’t of gotten the Tesco or Book Deals or appeared on This Morning. It was only then Gleam Signed her again thanks to SS as they were her management before she left.

In her mind she’s a big Celebrity like SS and Joe
But she’s far from it.

SS and Joe have been known for years before IG was a thing.. Joe was an actor and on eastenders for years, SS started on Xfactor which lead to her go on Ima a Celeb which she Won and she signed to loose Women.

personally I think within 2 years she will be declared bankrupt and potentially lose the house, Jamie
Doesn’t have a job so he doesn’t contribute anything and Sophie’s money will eventually start to
stop, her Tesco deals won’t last forever as we’ve seen the last few month they’ve struggled to get rid of most of her stuff even taking her name off it and dropping the prices just so they sell.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Her family have all been down there pottering? It’s a dream of all theirs?? You’re supposed to be a grown arse woman - it’s your house not your family’s, if it was that much of a dream for your parents you’d have bought them their own “farm house”. Also, good skills to her
mum ruining the grass there by driving all over the place and cutting it in the winter.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 26
The only good thing to come out if this is that more people will see what a liar she is.

I reckon they spent Christmas in the new house too.
The holiday was before it hence her wishing the owner a merry Christmas in the visitor book.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
I really don’t know how she’s going to spin this. There are going to be ALOT of jealous followers regardless of if any of them think she deserves it. This Q and A will just be to appease them, we know the questions will all be pre-made. The die-hard Hinchers will struggle with this

Reactions: 17
Not exactly quiet location next to car sales business. I don’t think this will be her forever home. So many nicer houses for the money in the area.

I refuse to buy any items with Hinch on them even when they are on offer for n B&M. My daughter picks up the items to wind me up.

I came straight to tattle when I saw her Insta

Reactions: 19
Let be honest she has no clue the costs in the running a property like that.
The council tax alone would make anyone wince. Wait until she gets hit with the gas, electric, water, maintenance. Right now she can afford staff to maintain the garden but once the Instagram money dries up. She hasn't earned enough to save and invest to set them up for life. She's probably looking at 10 grand a month at least.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.