Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Suebigfatsue87

VIP Member
How is she going to appeal to her fan base though?

That sort of property kitted out with shit from b&m and home bargains will look atrocious. I try not to give away too much about myself but I do live in an older property with space and it’s cost me a lot of money to make it look as good as it does. I really did appreciate them shops in my old house, don’t get me wrong, but I worked HARD to get where I am, an actual job and of course I naturally wanted to upgrade for my efforts. The cycle of poverty is very real, not saying her fans are all in poverty, real or absolute, but it’s very obvious a large chunk of them are on lower incomes which is how she appealed in the first place.

Who is her market now? Is she really going to kit out a property full of tat? Her new home is more like my house and I’m sorry, she would not appeal to me or any of my close friends. We all think she’s a twat and see right through her and think she takes advantage of who she was in the beginning? She needs to market herself away from her current followers but not sure how.

Ss only has the following she does because of how she started and her telly career. People think she’s deserving and worked for it so her appeal is broader than the working classes.

I don’t like the class system but it does exist in Britain and it’s obvious. The wc type followers may turn against her and I really do not think she has any followers from mc. It’s clear it’s what she aspires to be. I’m from a working class family and grew up that way, unfortunately lots of mc and uc people do believe that wealth and nice things are to be “earned” through hard work, despite the fact many of them have it through inheritance 😅

Who is her market? I couldn’t give a shit she’s from a wc background. I’d love to see someone who grew up like I did and changed their life. I just dislike her as she’s a narcisstic, bitchy, cold abelist mother of a child with clear neurodiversity who constantly shows herself neglecting his emotional needs and gets away with it.

She’s riled me tonight! She reminds me of that Michael bloke who won the lottery. Just a mean chav who got lucky.

• Heart
Reactions: 164

Giggling Squid

VIP Member
Do people genuinely think she moved today? Like, are they dumb? It’s a Saturday. It’s New Year’s Day. Nobody completes on a Saturday

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 136
Tbh guys. Seeing her post has broken me today. To all of us that get up every day, work our assess off to get the best for our families, being good people but earning peanuts...and then there is us this person who can only be described as a vile scam artist who does fuck all, produces grey landfill tat, lies to thousands of vulnerable women while laughing all the way to the bank has managed to get her dream home. She then has the audacity to say thank you to the brainless sheep who waste their money and time on her crap.

I'm so fucking angry with society. How have we reached a point where abhorrent people like her earn millions meanwhile good people who are necessary to society, police officers, fire officers, doctors, teachers etc will be struggling to make ends meet?

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 132

Pollyanna263

VIP Member
Winning title by @SpinachMushroom

Recap - 4 hours ago Tattle exploded with a new thread after Sophie announced Hinch Farm

Carrying over the Mod reminder - please don’t ask for or give any details of the house which could be identifying. That’s not what tattle is about.

• Haha
Reactions: 108

ChunkyMonkey90

VIP Member
Sorry I know you all hate SS on here but I like her, more so than Hinch 100%. I've enjoyed watching SS completely renovate the house from scratch (with help of course). I honestly don't think Hinch can top it. Even this house move hasn't topped SS or any other influencer this Christmas. Hinch thinks she's on par but she isn't.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 102

Quite Contrary

VIP Member
Oh look, here’s Henry running round like mad tonight in this empty house we just moved into… EXCEPT IT’S A PRERECORD YOU FILMED WEEKS AGO! She’s so fucking dumb, worse her sheep are even dumber 😩😩😩

• Haha
Reactions: 97

SRD

Ah threads like these make me miss Shady, he'd be all over this! 💔

Can't wait to watch her ruin this house, only thing I can even be remotely happy for is that Henry can actually run around outside now and hopefully lose some weight! Bet the poor kids won't have anything for them properly in the house still, everything will be hidden and not look like a family home.

• Heart
Reactions: 87

Jj2431

Chatty Member
I've admitted defeat. I can't keep up so I'm just going to say my piece.

First things first DING DING DING BINGOOOOO TATTLERS. She literally can't do fuck all without us lot calling it first🤣

Second things Second, that's not a farm🤣 twat🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 85

Yel

Chatty Member
Stop saying if you've found it, no more warnings. If she's been careless enough with what she's shared that's on her. But it's an awful look on people here posting they've found it (and just leads to people quoting to ask for information that is strictly against our rules).

• Heart
Reactions: 77

jojo911

2B11DA9A-4EC3-4EB0-AE38-A34E14C2222D.png

No you absolute twat, he “chose” you because you were the highest offer. He did not think “Oh let me turn down all this money and choose Mrs Hinch because she is so kind and loving and will make this house special”

Jesus lavonte christ!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 68

Dexy

VIP Member
What a load of bollocks! 🤣🤣🤣🤣 privacy concerns but let’s show all my followers my new house. She’s a dick. A lying, dick.😂😂😂😂😂 can’t believe the sheep fall for these tales.

• Heart
Reactions: 64

Ffairy

I know I’m a ghost of tattle past but WHAT THE FUCK

imagine living out there and Jim Royal (Jamie) rocks up in his piss stained trackies and flip flops. Bianca Jackson’s running around a field with clearly no understand that horses can be spooked by screeching puffer jackets and big freeda looms in the back ground hair that looks like she’s just been fucking about with the electrics.

Iv got second hand embarrassment BAD.

• Haha
Reactions: 63

SpinachMushroom

My first thread title!!! Thank you guyschhhh.. dreams can come true after all 🙈🙈🙈

I’m calling a bingo now, next year for Christmas she will turn the workshop into a grotto and Tiny tears Al will be in there dressed a Santa

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62

Danielle0120

VIP Member
Lmaooooo
We drove past here when we were 11. The seller had so much interest but he chose us guysssss🙊🙊🙊
Fucking bollocks, fuck off

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61