Mrs Hinch #476 Biggest Bingo in history: Hinch farm is no longer a mystery!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did she answer that question that her parents are loving with her ? I thought she said nearby? There's actually something wrong with that girl she can't adult on her own how embarraassing

Reactions: 11
So the gardener in me reckons they've been living at the new house for a couple months.

There's no way you'd be able to use a ride on lawn mower on grass in December, it'd be too wet/muddy.

She's such a lying cow
This is why she’s switching it all to black and white. She’s a muppet

Reactions: 17
I think her sister is having the house, sophs probably paid her mum and dads mortgage off ages ago.
didn’t she just buy her mum new curtains because she loves their house so much because it’s so cosy

Reactions: 17
They are keeping the house because inevitably they’ll end up back there, whether that be 1, 10 or 20 years her income isn’t going to last forever!
Imagine having to kick your sister out of your old home 🤣

• Haha
So I've had a look and it's not a fecking farm like you all said . It's a big house with a big garden and a few sheds . Not the most private either . She's tried to copy SS but at least out her front gate isn't a main road. Can't zoom in on pics but I hope that isn't a thatch roof ! End of the day the woman doesn't have regular work so I hope she can afford her mortgage . Of this all falls apart tomorrow she'll end up back in flat she started in

They are keeping the house because inevitably they’ll end up back there, whether that be 1, 10 or 20 years her income isn’t going to last forever!
This makes sense! It is a safety net for when it goes wrong.

I’m just wondering how much they will spend on a kitchen refurb…all for salad fingers to make only pastry and cheese concoctions and the occasional egg muffin 😂 what a horrible waste!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Just found it. Can’t wait for every inch of it to be ghastly grey, I thought she loved her new build, she really sucked ‘em all in didn’t she! She’s an actress/scheming saleswoman, nothing more!!

Reactions: 22
I’m just wondering how much they will spend on a kitchen refurb…all for salad fingers to make only pastry and cheese concoctions and the occasional egg muffin 😂 what a horrible waste!
Zero!!! Kitchen companies have probably already gifted one and her builder that’s available at the drop of a hat probably fitted it Xmas day just for her

Reactions: 14
So they’ve definitely lived at funny farm for a while… imagine if @HinchesSousChef is right with the lonnie timeline, all because she was trying to hide her purchase 😂😅

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She will probably cross over into big kitchen deals and definitely exploit the kids brands/clothing/toy offers and move away from the cleaning to greedily sap up even more ££ to fund the llama pit
Not massively convinced it’s going to work out-the amount she’s pushed the Tesco Tat seems to indicate that it hasn’t done all that well-can her original audience really afford to pay for higher end stuff when they’ve been used to buying cleaning crap in the poundshop. I would like to think anyone a bit older will see straight through her 🤞. This could be the beginning of the end now….

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Ugh she’s insufferable
“My family’s dream to own a house like this (greyskull)”
Whereas I’m too big of a deal to live on a housing estate.
She’s not even remotely humble and that’s why people dislike her.

Reactions: 24
Hinch “Farm” has grass, I wouldn’t even call it a garden because it’s so flat and boring with just a patio and few tiny shrubs dotted in. It’s literally just lawns.

And her mother looks insane on that mower 😆
Agreed. Freda looks like a psychopath there. All she wants is for some tattlers to be lined up on the floor and she’s be over them like a shot in that mower.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.