Mrs Hinch #469 Chalk and cheese even if it were true, they both deserve better than you!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My guess is Freda, the bedroom with the dildo

Never flown through a thread so quickly!!!! Spill the tea please fanny!!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I actually no longer give a f**k who it is in the photo - it could be Henry's real dad for all I care...I just want to see if I get my first thread title 🙏🙏

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Reckon a child Freda had young, gave up to be looked after by another family member or through adoption?

• Wow
Reactions: 18
What I want to be true:

The man is Weeping Al's oldest friend, from Primary School. They were best man at each other's wedding and Al made the ring box in his workshop.

Recently someone has approached our Fanny and said "hey..have you noticed how young Sophie Barker's offspring look a lot like Sobbing Simon*? I don't suppose old Freda the good time girl had her wicked way with him did she?" And our Fanny trotted off to do Tattles the Lord's work and screenshotted some pictures for us to ponder over. Right before bedtime I may add...

*Name supposed.
This is the winner right here👌

Reactions: 9
That game is absolutely chunder-worthy. Where the duck is she gonna keep that????? There's no room in the me me me table!!

Is the fella in the pic Becky with the big kitchen?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Yes! See you always say stuff I'm always that bit too nervous to properly so bluntly , I noticed that with you the other day with something you said I was like YES - you do get the odd ones saying whoaaaa you're going too far and I cba with it 😂
But thats what's been proper worrying me and I'm in absolutely noooo way accusing her of physically abusing Ronnie, that's not crossed my mind, yet... But I just can't help but feel some sort of way, something isn't sitting right with me ..... When that phone is down, I don't trust her. You'd think Jamie would step in, but look at Arthur, whilst I'm absolutely in no way sticking up for the bleep of a dad or saying awwww buttttt, duck no, just give me 60 seconds with him, do not take that the wrong way - but he did state he was frightened and highly manipulated by Emma - I feel Jamie is. I don't believe he'd say boo to her. Nor would her family.
I hope, if we, strangers, see this.... Her family have their suspicions, or they will, soon.
I think back to a couple of times when she really shouted at him. Once when he was getting a dog treat out for Henry, and once when he was by the radiator in the bathroom. I thought it was really out of order the way she ‘barked’ at him. She’s a nasty biatch and us tattle trolls can see her for what she is really like. It’s heartbreaking 💔 Ronnie is an adorable little boy and I do worry about him.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
My 1st go at a title

Sopha and Jamie are bruver and sistur, whose the fella in the picture?

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.