Mrs Hinch #469 Chalk and cheese even if it were true, they both deserve better than you!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So instead of going to sleep I’m guessing it’s Grinch’s sister Samantha’s dad - maybe weeping Al isn’t the daddy at all? Probably completely wrong as I’m dog tired and that does seem pretty unlikely.

Is this some kind of Maldon secret, that everyone know about but no one says it out loud?

Will sofa end up rocking in the dog bed tonight?

Reactions: 26
Probs Sophie’s real Dad or something, which after all these wild suggestions would be pretty boring.
Hope I’m wrong mind 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
It's the "mum I made it 😂" for me.....why has this got me so angry ?! 🤣🤣 let's make a list of the things she's "made" after all our Soph does love a list ! 😏😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I feel like it's Xmas Eve and I can't sleep now cos of the excitement 😂
Ronnie and Lonnie look very similar as babies and in my opinion look like Jamie. This bloke must be related to Jamie somehow BUT he also looks like Fiddle so I now have no idea.

I think Freda was Sophs surrogate.

Breaking news: Wednesday 15th December 2021
Mrs Hinch and Husband Jamie short for James are actually brother and sister. The nusty trolls of tattle worked through the night and found photgraphic evidence that Sophie and Jamie are actually brother and sister. A statement from their dad crying Al : I’m relieved the secret it out! I’m fed up with crying. It killed me to see my son marry my daughter and then he get her bleeping pregnant, not once but twice. The Essex police have been informed!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 47
I’m demented… is fanny actually soph?! Have we been Keyser Soze’d?! WHAT IS HAPPENING

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.