Mrs Hinch #469 Chalk and cheese even if it were true, they both deserve better than you!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I doubt they're laughing.It's Christmas....believe.
Is it Sam's dad - is Ronnie really Sam's son? R is just part of her Hinch brand? Ron and Lon don't really rhyme because they are cousins and not brothers?!

ETA: Is Sam and Jamie R's real parents?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Christ I’ve been gone 6 hours or so, what’s happened GUYZZZ?

Reactions: 4
Hinches Christmas trees are in my local Tesco. Except they aren't branded as hinches just Tesco finest range
10 days to go and the aisles are crammed with her trees! Tesco has some nerve trying to flog them as their finest too, should mark them down and stick them in the value range.

Reactions: 9
I realise I've alienated a few of you,but I put this out there for you to reach your own conclusions.
I'm not teasing,I'm merely putting a picture together for you,take it any way you like.
Hinch is pushing my buttons by way of her treatment of Ronnie.She's made her money,time to push off surely?

Reactions: 14
I realise I've alienated a few of you,but I put this out there for you to reach your own conclusions.
I'm not teasing,I'm merely putting a picture together for you,take it any way you like.
Hinch is pushing my buttons by way of her treatment of Ronnie.She's made her money,time to push off surely?
Can you guarantee us we will have the answer before Santa comes?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
This is the equivalent of saying “oh I’ve got a juicy secret but can’t tell anyone...” then starting to tell it then saying “oh no I can’t”. Annoying in real life and online.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 58
But people are going to jump to the worse conclusion. Unless you are gonna outright say it I’m sorry but I don’t see the point. Hinch is still going to continue being an awful mother to Ronnie. I don’t think anything we say on this thread will change that.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I smell 🐂💩

Reactions: 23
HMPH
tenor.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Who are the hinches? Who is Jamie hinch and Ronnie hinch? They are the hinchliffe family.
Has Jamie got no bleeping balls at all? I would be telling her and anyone who listened that Sophie has Mrs Hinch but the rest of the family will be going by their proper surname.

I would be lived if people started calling me and my kids by my husbands nickname.

Fannysjohnny is there tea or not? If there is then spill and if not, please put the photo of mahoney back into the police academy files. Time to tit or get off the pot!

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Could you at least give us a clue to which side of the family he is connected to? We have all made our assumptions. If you can't then yes it does come across as teasing.. :(

Reactions: 17
Who are the hinches? Who is Jamie hinch and Ronnie hinch? They are the hinchliffe family.
Has Jamie got no bleeping balls at all? I would be telling her and anyone who listened that Sophie has Mrs Hinch but the rest of the family will be going by their proper surname.

I would be lived if people started calling me and my kids by my husbands nickname.

Fannysjohnny is there tea or not? If there is then spill and if not, please put the photo of mahoney back into the police academy files. Time to tit or get off the pot!
You're not often on Hinch's thread are you?
Piping hot tea,when the time is right my lovely.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Wondering about starting a non-Hinch thread for those from here who want a bit more general chat (as well as Hinch stuff here, I mean)

I struggle not replying sometimes to people who need a virtual hug, but know we (I 🙈) need to not veer off topic on here.

Would anyone be interested? Like anti-Hinchers general support thread.
I’m not certain if it’s allowed so would need to check but no point if it’s a shite idea!
Love that idea, I've often gone to write something in reply of support or to get things off my own chest on here and then decided not to as it would go off topic ❤ I'll keep reading to catch up and see if it's got the go ahead.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.