Mrs Hinch #469 Chalk and cheese even if it were true, they both deserve better than you!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mrs Hinch #469 Chalk and cheese even if it were true, they both deserve better than you!
Winning thread title by @F the dust. šŸ„³

Winning thread titles taken from page 30 onwards guyshhh šŸ‘
Keep them short and sweet so they can fit šŸ˜˜
No swears in titles! šŸ™Š

Sheā€™s still being a witch to Ronnie and openly comparing him to Lennie.
She made Christmas cards and wrapping paper with him, but she still took over and she did the cards the wrong way round. Dozy mare.

She took Jamie out on day release to Home Bargains and they stocked up on tonnes of tit they already have. She bought more cleaning stuff just because it has Christmas themed packaging and re-bought stuff like serving dishes and Christmas Eve boxes again.

The pair of them acted like complete idiots in the shop, with her assuming everyone knew who she was, waving to a lady who just wanted her to shift her arse, and him strutting round like a teenager on community service in his hideous grey babygro.

She did more wrapping of her presents and insists we all wrap stuff in brown parcel paper even though sheā€™s got a gift wrap range out in tessshco.

She appeared on Heart Radioā€™s twitter feed to give us tips on how to cope at Christmas. They included her telling us she canā€™t cook a roast Christmas dinner and to buy her book.

She made Ron a ā€œtuftā€ tray whilst he was at baby ballers, didnā€™t let him see how to make the magic snow and put her favourite Peter Rabbit toys in it.
Called the kids her little chalk and cheese again and posted more fake troll messages from people about Ronā€™s speech delay.
She admitted Ron doesnā€™t speak at all despite previously showing a video of him supposedly saying ā€œthere ā€œ repeatedly whilst reading a book with her and telling Vicky Pattison that he wakes Len by singing The Wheels On The Bus as well as numerous other examples,

Then she followed it up with an ad for her Tessshco tat range which now includes fiddly flowers designed by Soph and mummy Fiddle Fingers. Hopefully theyā€™ll sell as well her trees..

Oh and she cleaned her vacuum.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 124
Winning thread title by @F the dust. šŸ„³

Winning thread titles taken from page 30 onwards guyshhh šŸ‘
Keep them short and sweet so they can fit šŸ˜˜
No swears in titles! šŸ™Š

Sheā€™s still being a witch to Ronnie and openly comparing him to Lennie.
She made Christmas cards and wrapping paper with him, but she still took over and she did the cards the wrong way round. Dozy mare.

She took Jamie out on day release to Home Bargains and they stocked up on tonnes of tit they already have. She bought more cleaning stuff just because it has Christmas themed packaging and re-bought stuff like serving dishes and Christmas Eve boxes again.

The pair of them acted like complete idiots in the shop, with her assuming everyone knew who she was, waving to a lady who just wanted her to shift her arse, and him strutting round like a teenager on community service in his hideous grey babygro.

She did more wrapping of her presents and insists we all wrap stuff in brown parcel paper even though sheā€™s got a gift wrap range out in tessshco.

She appeared on Heart Radioā€™s twitter feed to give us tips on how to cope at Christmas. They included her telling us she canā€™t cook a roast Christmas dinner and to buy her book.

She made Ron a ā€œtuftā€ tray whilst he was at baby ballers, didnā€™t let him see how to make the magic snow and put her favourite Peter Rabbit toys in it.
Called the kids her little chalk and cheese again and posted more fake troll messages from people about Ronā€™s speech delay.
She admitted Ron doesnā€™t speak at all despite previously showing a video of him supposedly saying ā€œthere ā€œ repeatedly whilst reading a book with her and telling Vicky Pattison that he wakes Len by singing The Wheels On The Bus as well as numerous other examples,

Then she followed it up with an ad for her Tessshco tat range which now includes fiddly flowers designed by Soph and mummy Fiddle Fingers. Hopefully theyā€™ll sell as well her trees..

Oh and she cleaned her vacuum.
Bloody ell @Bunnykins, your arm not dropped off yet with all these freds??
As for Soph, here's a quote for you.. Yes Ronnie does deserve a champion, kindly find him one because it's definitely not you.
Stop bloody comparing him to the chosen 1.
Sorry, rant over... Hope you're all well, you nusty lot šŸ˜˜

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Iā€™m just (not) surprised that people supposedly messaging her unkind things about Ronnie is being perceived as trolling HER. Poor little ok me is being trolled. Even if she didnā€™t send those messages to herself (which Iā€™m convinced she did), she doesnā€™t have to use this narrative again how much SHE is attacked.
Do that little boy a favour Soph and take him off the gram so people canā€™t comment unkind things about him. (Not that anyone does, apart from Soph herself)
Oh, but then no one would message her to say how she is so wonderful and a supermumā€¦.

Reactions: 62
Day release to home bargains šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Iā€™m so curious about the ā€˜thereā€™ videoā€¦at the time a lot of us thought it sounded fake, me included but I actually gave her the benefit of the doubt thinking surely thatā€™s too far šŸ˜

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 56
Bloody ell @Bunnykins, your arm not dropped off yet with all these freds??
As for Soph, here's a quote for you.. Yes Ronnie does deserve a champion, kindly find him one because it's definitely not you.
Stop bloody comparing him to the chosen 1.
Sorry, rant over... Hope you're all well, you nusty lot šŸ˜˜
Yay! Lovely to see you back on here! Hope youā€™re doing ok.
Hinch just doesnā€™t get it does she? Clueless cow.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Iā€™m sure this has been covered but I really have issues with people labelling toddlers as naughty even more so when there may be additional needs. Kids that age do not understand about being naughty what they do understand is testing boundaries and repeating behaviour that got them want they wanted previously, non of that is naughty itā€™s learning!

So if heā€™s naughty and that meant he either got his parents attention without a phone or having to repeat it for the granā€¦heā€™ll do it again or more likely if he gets sent to nanny fiddle or Out with dad he will repeat that behaviour because you have not shown him any alternative of getting his needs met

Your child is not naughty and in those two videos of the boys eating there really isnā€™t much difference.

Reactions: 49
Day release to home bargains šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Iā€™m so curious about the ā€˜thereā€™ videoā€¦at the time a lot of us thought it sounded fake, me included but I actually gave her the benefit of the doubt thinking surely thatā€™s too far šŸ˜
I know, I thought immediately it didnā€™t sound real. It sounded like an adult putting on a childā€™s voice or an older child impersonating a young kid. Very very weird. The fact sheā€™s never addressed it is just bloody bizarre!

• Sad
Reactions: 39
Yay! Lovely to see you back on here! Hope youā€™re doing ok.
Hinch just doesnā€™t get it does she? Clueless cow.
I'm getting there thank you šŸ„°
Just taking one day at a time, I've missed you all... It's time to start healing and to laugh again šŸ„°

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Ugh. She used ā€œchalk and cheeseā€ to describe her relationship with Jamie in her MEmoir. I remember it because of the poor grammar. ā€œMe and Jamie are like chalk and cheese!ā€ Thereā€™s a screenshot somewhere.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
Ugh. She used ā€œchalk and cheeseā€ to describe her relationship with Jamie in her MEmoir. I remember it because of the poor grammar. ā€œMe and Jamie are like chalk and cheese!ā€ Thereā€™s a screenshot somewhere.
Theyā€™re more like dork & sleeze

• Haha
Reactions: 153
As someone who has a toddler that is pushing all
My buttons right now. I would never call him naughty. He is discovering the world around him and things can be overwhelming as an adult let alone as a child.
She is an absolute witch. Those kids arenā€™t looked after or cared for. We have the most amazing playroom for my son and no where near as wealthy as her. But our son comes first. Show homes. Set table. Itā€™s all bullshit.

• Heart
Reactions: 53
I really shouldnā€™t be but Iā€™m still flabbergasted at her not waiting with the magic snow for little Ron to come back.

btw Zoph babes the Ā£land stuff is just as good as hamleys šŸ‘šŸ»

• Heart
Reactions: 41
She can whinge all she wants about trolls messaging her regarding Ronnie but until she stops describing him as 'naughty', publicly shaming him when he has 'tantrums' and comparing him to his NT sibling, she is his biggest troll.

Why does she keep describing them as chalk and cheese? It's like she expected them to be the same. They're not dolls, they're not mini versions of Hinch and Jimbobnojob.

She keeps banging on about acceptance and love but she's not doing any of it. She needs to get in Ronnie's corner. Stop comparing him and do better!!

And for the love of Jesus, Mary and the wee donkey.... It's TUFF TRAY you daft witch!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 76
Hello tattlers, I've not posted in a long long time, I've been busy (you know like most people with a job and 2 kids are... you'll understand Soph if you are reading). I browse tattle now and again but can't keep up with you all.
Anyway, I had a browse of the last thread just now while I'm waiting for my roast tatties to cook and nearly wet myself at the "Santa stop her" mat. That would be a Christmas miracle worth celebrating.

Keep up the good work Tattlers. Hope everyone is well xx

PS massive thanks to bunnykins, your recaps keep me up to date... I'm fank you x

• Heart
Reactions: 52
How awful someone ( did they though) tell her she was wasting her time with trying things with Ronnie. Itā€™s quite sad heā€™s ā€˜non verbalā€™

Reactions: 17
I got blocked ages ago so donā€™t even bother with her anymore but this time of year is always the best with her shite. Absolutely love reading the updates on each new thread

Any idea why the card or whatever it is was only to Nanny? Are the parents officially split up? I know itā€™s been an ongoing question for a long time now, just think itā€™s odd itā€™s only for her.

P.S Good to know sheā€™s still a head.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
How awful someone ( did they though) tell her she was wasting her time with trying things with Ronnie. Itā€™s quite sad heā€™s ā€˜non verbalā€™
Itā€™s awful if someone did say that. Doubt they did though.
I do think the troll messages are what Sophie herself wants to say and she uses them to vent her own feelings.
Iā€™m guessing sheā€™s not had the instant result she wanted through his speech therapy and feels like sheā€™s wasting her time. Itā€™s all about instant gratification with Sophie.
What she wants, she wants and she wants it now. Sheā€™s a control freak and she canā€™t control the outcome of Ronā€™s journey.
Itā€™s very sad that she doesnā€™t seem to be accepting it.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Just playing catch up.
That S Club 7 song she used this morning was perfect for her - ā€˜Let the world see what you have got, bring it all back to youā€™ šŸ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.