Mrs Hinch #469 Chalk and cheese even if it were true, they both deserve better than you!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread suggestion

Personalised your own cludo, you must be mad, BTW Soph, who's Ronnie's real dad?

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I’m so confused. That picture slightly resembles Ronnie but only when you look at them side to side but you could probably do that with any picture. I do think the guy looks like a good looking version of Jamie. If Jamie was 30 years younger and didn’t have that huge nose. But I don’t understand what the point of posting it. Most people on this thread don’t like hinch so everyone is going to jump to conclusions. But let’s face it Jamie is rarely allowed to leave her side so unless he was there watching when the deed was done I doubt that he’s not Ronnie’s dad.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Her mum is around again. If she moves house she’s literally going to move her mum in. I don’t know how she has the audacity to say she struggle with the kids. She has more help than Kate Middleton

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.