Mrs Hinch #469 Chalk and cheese even if it were true, they both deserve better than you!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@fannysjohnny are you really Jamie? Are you sending out a signal? Get us to crack the clue, the tea will spill and you file for divorce 🤣 ( I’m obviously going Delirious and need sleep 🤪🥴)

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I’m really behind so this has probably already been said but that’s Cluedo ****ing ruined for me! I love that game, I have it on my Switch, my youngest does too & we play against each other or against randoms & both really enjoy it. Thanks, Hasbro, pandering to that vacuous witch! 🤬

Reactions: 12
Bunny's going to shut us down real soon.You must all know I know.Just put that out there to get your juices flowing.Thread's been a bit dull lately.
I really believe some of you see it?
I'll let you make your own assumptions of our Ronnies heritage.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Bunny's going to shut us down real soon.You must all know I know.Just put that out there to get your juices flowing.Thread's been a bit dull lately.
You cant leave us hanging like this

Reactions: 11
Make it make sense

Reactions: 19
😱😱😱😱 you can’t drop that bombshell and expect us to drift off to sleep…. Mind is going overdrive. Let’s hope this is her downfall! 👏🏻🤞🏼

Reactions: 12
My kids in bed with me and im hiding under the covers on my phone waiting for the reveal of the bloke in the picture. What is my life.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Not me staying up past my bedtime on a school night for this outcome

• Haha
Reactions: 10
We will be shut down but we will rise again in thread 470...

..please tell us who he is in that one!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.