Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Andioooop

VIP Member
Ugh. She used “chalk and cheese” to describe her relationship with Jamie in her MEmoir. I remember it because of the poor grammar. “Me and Jamie are like chalk and cheese!” There’s a screenshot somewhere.
They’re more like dork & sleeze

• Haha
Reactions: 153

Bunnykins

VIP Member
Mrs Hinch #469 Chalk and cheese even if it were true, they both deserve better than you!
Winning thread title by @F the dust. 🥳

Winning thread titles taken from page 30 onwards guyshhh 👍
Keep them short and sweet so they can fit 😘
No swears in titles! 🙊

She’s still being a bitch to Ronnie and openly comparing him to Lennie.
She made Christmas cards and wrapping paper with him, but she still took over and she did the cards the wrong way round. Dozy mare.

She took Jamie out on day release to Home Bargains and they stocked up on tonnes of shit they already have. She bought more cleaning stuff just because it has Christmas themed packaging and re-bought stuff like serving dishes and Christmas Eve boxes again.

The pair of them acted like complete idiots in the shop, with her assuming everyone knew who she was, waving to a lady who just wanted her to shift her arse, and him strutting round like a teenager on community service in his hideous grey babygro.

She did more wrapping of her presents and insists we all wrap stuff in brown parcel paper even though she’s got a gift wrap range out in tessshco.

She appeared on Heart Radio’s twitter feed to give us tips on how to cope at Christmas. They included her telling us she can’t cook a roast Christmas dinner and to buy her book.

She made Ron a “tuft” tray whilst he was at baby ballers, didn’t let him see how to make the magic snow and put her favourite Peter Rabbit toys in it.
Called the kids her little chalk and cheese again and posted more fake troll messages from people about Ron’s speech delay.
She admitted Ron doesn’t speak at all despite previously showing a video of him supposedly saying “there “ repeatedly whilst reading a book with her and telling Vicky Pattison that he wakes Len by singing The Wheels On The Bus as well as numerous other examples,

Then she followed it up with an ad for her Tessshco tat range which now includes fiddly flowers designed by Soph and mummy Fiddle Fingers. Hopefully they’ll sell as well her trees..

Oh and she cleaned her vacuum.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 124

fabulosad

Hello lovely Tattlers, my relationship of several years has ended today as my partner is severely mentally unwell and refuses to get help. Unfortunately as I moved 5 hours away from my family and friends to be with him, this means my life has been thrown up into the air once again. I feel like I've written this post like some sort of formal resignation email!!!! I'm devastated and could really use some good vibes and cyber hugs from you beautiful lot. All the vest xxx

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 120

Pollyanna263

VIP Member
The ‘there’ video for those who haven’t seen it.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 109

Danielle0120

VIP Member
Aw me luvs, I've stayed away from the hinch thread the past few days, the constant dragging of Ronnie down really got to me, long rant so apologies but I think it was Sunday that just really did it for me tbh. I'm not leaving the thread, just taking a lil breather ... I just don't understand, as a parent myself, how another parent could speak about their own flesh and blood in such a vile way, and I think she really tones her feelings down for Instagram which is more worrying about what she says once that phone is put down, and without being too vocal about situations, because I'm not accusing her of anything and I know it comes across like it but seriously, how does she treat that little boy off camera? If she's that comfortable with ripping him apart and uploading it to her open social media account, then what the fuck is she saying to him or around him, off camera? He understands every word, he's shown that, he's very bloody bright, he just can't communicate back. He can't voice his worries or his upset to people, like his nursery teachers, and honestly.. That worries me.

She's gotton nastier and nastier about Ronnie recently and it's not sitting well with me. She's a ticking bomb and I truly believe her family need to step in ASAP to get her the support she needs.

Then you get stories of children being murdered by their family, ⚽ Arthur.. And now little 🌟 Star Hobson, and god knows how other many innocent children, I couldn't imagine doing anything to my children, or any children or anyone for that matter, I do nothing but support and lift my children up, we do daily affirmations on a morning before school, and here she is literally ripping her perfect little boy, the boy she created, a child with additional needs at that, down, for laughs, for CONTENT, for what?! She may not be physically abusing that boy, but she is in every other way. He's completely and utterly neglected, by the one person who should be his safe place.. Well 2 cos Jamies no better.

And to top it off she's been so boring lol, I've been catching up on threads today that I've lacked since being so invested on the hinch thread - and I've actually been busy getting Christmas bits finished, cos my babies break up for school on Friday!! I'm counting down the days for my last shift this upcoming Monday then I'll be off until January 10th WOOOHOOOO 💛

• Heart
Reactions: 99
The front of her house looks like houses round here when they leave free shit outside for people to collect.

• Haha
Reactions: 93

Sausage90

VIP Member
New thread Suggestion

Fannysjohnny talking in riddles, is the photo a love interest of fiddles

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 91

Danielle0120

VIP Member
If this bloke is related to them ie Tiny Tears brother it’s feasible Ron would look like him anyway.
I mean my dad looks like his uncle his mum didn’t have an affair with him.

So it must be something else surely?
The postman? Would explain why she got so excited every morning

• Haha
Reactions: 88

Bandersnatch

She can whinge all she wants about trolls messaging her regarding Ronnie but until she stops describing him as 'naughty', publicly shaming him when he has 'tantrums' and comparing him to his NT sibling, she is his biggest troll.

Why does she keep describing them as chalk and cheese? It's like she expected them to be the same. They're not dolls, they're not mini versions of Hinch and Jimbobnojob.

She keeps banging on about acceptance and love but she's not doing any of it. She needs to get in Ronnie's corner. Stop comparing him and do better!!

And for the love of Jesus, Mary and the wee donkey.... It's TUFF TRAY you daft bitch!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 76

Andioooop

VIP Member
This wreath would have been much better, much more fitting. More personalised if you will, nothing wrong with a splash of colour hunnay x
F2D65154-8D63-4EF8-B59A-2C145D7D85A4.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 75

mgh727

VIP Member
So….who thinks there’s gonna be a pregnancy announcement this Christmas with Fiddles tackling Sopha into the bog with a pack of clearblue digitals, Big Al clinging to the Kleenex and blubbering like he’s never blubbered before, Jamie wondering if it’s he’s knocked up Soph or Freda and then poof, like something out the bible, Henry gets lowered from the ceiling surrounded by an angelic glow wearing a Hinch butter yarn suit and says “Soph, you are pregnant….it’s another spaniel”

• Haha
Reactions: 72

xvigz

😠 Ronnie.. [insert negative comment / backhanded compliment here]

But at least I can do everything with Lennie 🥰

Charming as ever.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 69