Mrs Hinch #469 Chalk and cheese even if it were true, they both deserve better than you!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm gonna totally change the subject now but did anyone else see that SS won "Glamorous Mum of the Year" ....bet soph is fuuuuuuuming 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Maybe if she washed and brushed her hair and didn't wear the same minging chav suit everyday she'd have been in the running too 🤭🤭🤭
Oh well she's got her own personalised cluedo 🤪🤪

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
What I want to be true:

The man is Weeping Al's oldest friend, from Primary School. They were best man at each other's wedding and Al made the ring box in his workshop.

Recently someone has approached our Fanny and said "hey..have you noticed how young Sophie Barker's offspring look a lot like Sobbing Simon*? I don't suppose old Freda the good time girl had her wicked way with him did she?" And our Fanny trotted off to do Tattles the Lord's work and screenshotted some pictures for us to ponder over. Right before bedtime I may add...

*Name supposed.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
What I want to be true:

The man is Weeping Al's oldest friend, from Primary School. They were best man at each other's wedding and Al made the ring box in his workshop.

Recently someone has approached our Fanny and said "hey..have you noticed how young Sophie Barker's offspring look a lot like Sobbing Simon*? I don't suppose old Freda the good time girl had her wicked way with him did she?" And our Fanny trotted off to do Tattles the Lord's work and screenshotted some pictures for us to ponder over. Right before bedtime I may add...

*Name supposed.
SOBBING SIMON 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
What I want to be true:

*Name supposed.
BASICALLY FULLY AWAKE NOW 😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So are we all guessing the picture is an old one so I'm still sticking with Hinchs dad and ronnies grandad, goodnight zzzzz

Reactions: 13
I'm gonna totally change the subject now but did anyone else see that SS won "Glamorous Mum of the Year" ....bet soph is fuuuuuuuming 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Maybe if she washed and brushed her hair and didn't wear the same minging chav suit everyday she'd have been in the running too 🤭🤭🤭
Oh well she's got her own personalised cluedo 🤪🤪
Think spelt glamorous wrong & meant gormless 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I reckon the old bat had an affair, we’ve all seen how she is with father James, i reckon fiddles tried it on with mrjohnny too

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I’m sooooooo waking up to a new thread aren’t I?

hopefully I won’t be as confused as I am right now

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.