Mrs Hinch #467 Christmas time, broken toe and whine

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes! Winning thread title and I’ve basically lurked for a year until today :D The nonsense with Ronnie and his “naughtiness” made me become involved.
Welcome aboard, see we are bunch of luvley trollz down here. You have your brand new thread already, very lucky you i must admit.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
She would be extremely stupid to plan a trip to any of those places.

Has she been vaccinated? That makes travelling more difficult. The covid rates in Germany and Holland are very high. Curbs for unvaccinated people in Austria and Germany. Germany just announced unvaccinated people will be barred from most public places. There's a risk she wouldn't be able to do much, especially if they announce further restrictions. 😆
Actually, we're shut down from 5pm, sounds like that would suit sober Sophie just fine!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Elf Update. 🧝‍♂️
Today's Elf story showed that Elfie is a passive aggressive knob just like Soph after he wrapped Jamie’s flip flops up in cling film.
Great recap as always @Bunnykins ❤
The elf update was my favourite 🤣

Omg shes gunna give her friends and family plane tickets and tit in them boxes isnt she
I read that as she was going to give her family plane tickets and then literally take a tit in the boxes.
I hope it’s tend tit 💩😉

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Long time lurker here, and had to make an account to comment finally! Genuinely wouldn't be surprised if Sopha or Fiddle spilt the 'tea' last night to throw us all off a new house reveal 🤔 absolutely love the alt song lyrics, been humming them all day 😂

Reactions: 39
Henry’s backpack mentioned in the recap 😂 that’s a point, where will Henners be for all this Christmas reveal nonsense? Surely the first born wouldn’t be abandoned at Christmas! I’m thinking it’s gotta be motor home or waking up at hinch farm 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She’s incredibly irresponsible if her plans are to take a young baby and toddler out of the country for Christmas this year. It’s not as though she has to fly to meet family in order to be together. She’s such a super spreader, makes my blood boil!

Reactions: 24
Yes! Winning thread title and I’ve basically lurked for a year until today :D The nonsense with Ronnie and his “naughtiness” made me become involved.
Same. WHY does she always have to throw a jab at Ron and constantly tell us how “naughty” he is. No Grinch - he’s a little boy who can’t speak yet to express his feelings/emotions/frustrations and has parents who are too thick and self absorbed to take the time to learn to communicate and understand him. 2 year olds aren’t “naughty”, they’re curious, they’re active, they’re craving attention, validation, stimulation and learning. Ugh. Sure she might as well be calling Lonnie naughty now too. The dog doesn’t seem to have any manners or training on him either but she also doesn’t have a go at him. She really isn’t nice.

Reactions: 54
Another for the Hinchmas songbook:

The Hinchy and the Inchy

Oh our Jimmers has his Inchy
And when it’s all full grown
He-eee can be found with Freda Fiddle
Or his resistant bands

Oh the rising of the sun
Brings the fleecing of sheep
And for jobless James, orgasmic moments
Sweet moaning in the pool

Now our Soph is not a blossom
No middle name had she
But she added ‘Rose’ on in her teens
And now she flies so free

Oh the rising of the sun
Brings the fleecing of the sheep
And a cringey montage, prerecorded
Til Hinchy’s time is through

For Insta life’s not lasting
The filters all slip down
And so we wait for Hinchy’s end
When Tattle wears the crown

Oh the rising of the sun
Brings the fleecing of the sheep
Her lies will catch up, soon or late
Sweet Tattlers just you wait

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
I’m new here, what’s the deal with Ronnie and him not speaking? Is she good to him, treat him well etc…..I’ve not seen her stories in a while.

Reactions: 1
Next ask me anything she does I'm going to ask if her and jimbobnojobsmallcheesyknob are vaccinated.....

Reactions: 16
Two year olds are constantly frustrated as they are wanting to do so much themselves but haven’t mastered how to hence the terrible two’s. For Ronnie this must be even more difficult so I’d never call him naughty. Especially when they hold him down and grab at him at every opportunity for the sake of the gram..

• Sad
Reactions: 37
Instead of very naughty boy, she could have said he was mischievous. Too hard to spell though.

Reactions: 32
WTAF is that box all about? Unique box for gifts? Just buy wrapping paper like everyone else does! She really is a bleep of the finest order.

Reactions: 17
What the actual duck was that drawing on the box clip 😂😂😂. duck me, get some poster paints and let Rennie do that, would be much more of a normal thing to do you bleeping overgrown child. You need help. What a bleeping joke she is 😂😂😂. Imagine a grown ass woman hogging all the hands on activities that are perfect for toddlers who need stimulating……..oh, wait 😂😂😂 if I didn’t laugh I would cry at the absolute desperation, neediness, bratty behaviour from a GROWN WOMAN. Good god get a grip and look after your kids needs. duck me.
Sophie is just being very, very naughty hogging the crafts.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Ron is not naughty he’s a two year exploring the world. Verbal/non-verbal, all two year olds will instinctively do that. You’re a fick ‘en, Sopha 🙄

As for supermum. Wow! strong statement from a super hun there 😂😂😂.

Reactions: 23
Wonder who she copied that idea from for those boxes because you can be damn sure she’s seen that somewhere.

I’m fairly sure I clocked her follow an account that had a reel doing that kind of drawing on wrapping paper. I know I ss something off Facebook very similar that was doing the rounds as I like to do personalised wrapping paper - usually using the cricut but I thought I’d draw this year (I can actually draw though). She draws like an 8 year old. She’s not thought the whole design through. She’s too busy copying the bits she “can” do from elsewhere.

Also why is she doing it in the pitch dark??

Eta - here’s the account she started following a week or so ago that I was waiting for her to rip off this sort of decoration. You can see how that reel would have taken her to gingerbread chalk pen drawings on paper.

Attachments

Reactions: 21
Morning all ye lovely trolls, I hope yous are safe from the storm! We’re getting an awful lot of wind recently 😑

So is that what it boils down to? Drawing on fecking boxes?? 😂 I’ve enough bother trying to work nights and send three parcels internationally, I don’t have time for that gurl 😂

Why is grown woman sitting by herself colouring in gift boxes?
I let the kids make our wrapping paper, roll out some plain brown parcel paper and let them at it with Christmas shape cookie cutters and paint. They love it! It would a perfect Christmas activity for Ronnie & Lonnie. But I guess their efforts wouldn't be good enough for Hinch 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.