Mrs Hinch #467 Christmas time, broken toe and whine

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I doubt she’s going abroad with the pandemic. She really needs to read the room regardless where she’s going but she’s not exactly good at that eh?!

Reactions: 13
I’ve wondered for ages - why do you guys call her mum fiddlefingers 😂 the images it conjures up creeps me out but genuinely wondering where that started from! (Ps, long time lurker, rarely post but read all the time so apologies for going slightly off topic!)

• Haha
Reactions: 26
A girl I worked with used to stay in a large cottage every Christmas, purely because her family is so big so they rented this cottage for a few days so they could all get together… she could be doing something like that? At xmas

Reactions: 26
Oh im fankoooo coming from the thread title Queen I will take that 🤩

100%! She had everyone lapping it up and then she just threw that out I was like nahhhh too far got to be a wind up!!
Fun while it lasted 😂 I still think the announcement for the new house is Christmas day, actually maybe new year ish if she's away on Christmas day.

I think maybe because Soph is so bloody boring at the moment we’re all going off track a bit.

Hopefully she’ll tell us where she’s going at Christmas and we can talk about that again.

Or we’ll have to do a year end favourite Hinch moments recap!
Well I think the threads have been funniest they've been for ages this past week.
No fankz to hinch

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I’ve wondered for ages - why do you guys call her mum fiddlefingers 😂 the images it conjures up creeps me out but genuinely wondering where that started from! (Ps, long time lurker, rarely post but read all the time so apologies for going slightly off topic!)
It was me that came up with fiddlefingers im fankoo. She likes to get fiddly with ol’ jimmers in a swimming costume

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 46
Who gives one where she's going on Christmas Eve.
The family are dysfunctional and I can't wait for the clash of the outlaws!
Prepare yourselves for limited footage.
No change there then 🙄

Reactions: 38
I doubt she’s going abroad with the pandemic. She really needs to read the room regardless where she’s going but she’s not exactly good at that eh?!
Alot of flights are cancelling. My friend was meant to go to Disney 27th Dec and they got cancelled today and absolutely no other flights around because there all cancelling slowly, I know she's not going to Disney but alot of flights alllll over are cancelling is my point ... But hinch hasn't hinted at flying, I think there motorhoming it. She did mention rebooking a motorhome over Christmas when she was at Peppa pig world...

Reactions: 34
I wonder if it’s literally as simple as the new house is ready so everyone is staying at hinchs new place to wake up there christmas morning.
She’s ripped those box ideas off pinterest!
I doubt very much Ron will be let loose on one.
She’ll helicopter round him and won’t let him draw anything!

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Alot of flights are cancelling. My friend was meant to go to Disney 27th Dec and they got cancelled today and absolutely no other flights around because there all cancelling slowly, I know she's not going to Disney but alot of flights alllll over are cancelling is my point ... But hinch hasn't hinted at flying, I think there motorhoming it. She did mention rebooking a motorhome over Christmas when she was at Peppa pig world...
Just wanted tu say after reading your posts on last thread that you are a wonderful person and despite your own upset will have given some comfort to a family at the worst point in their lives. I’ve worked with the elderly, washed them after they’ve passed, held hands snd said let go it’s okay but I could never deal with a child passing you are so incredibly strong and am sure many of us like me had a few years snd cuddled our babies that tiny bit more tonight.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
She would be extremely stupid to plan a trip to any of those places.

Has she been vaccinated? That makes travelling more difficult. The covid rates in Germany and Holland are very high. Curbs for unvaccinated people in Austria and Germany. Germany just announced unvaccinated people will be barred from most public places. There's a risk she wouldn't be able to do much, especially if they announce further restrictions. 😆
Now I hope she has booked there even more. Imagine her getting there and having to stay in the hotel the entire time. Love that for her😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The box drawings are significant. It’s a hint to the Christmas getaway. I bet it’s Holland or Austria or Germany. Somewhere with “cosy Christmas village vibes”. Can’t wait for her to get there and realise that it’s not like the traditional animated Christmas films she thinks her life is like.
I still think Lapland... But I can't see her flying, flights are cancelling like flies round tit. I can't see her doing the extremely lengthy drive in the motorhome with 2 young kids either though... All the pathetic teasing and hush hush she's doing, it best be an unbelievable place 🙄

Reactions: 23
Just commenting here so I can find my place in the morning, I’m being as dull as sofa this eve and have nothing beneficial to add 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I’ve been trying to avoid as she’s playing St soph and I can’t stand the falseness of it all. Sicklier than bloody treacle. But I think she’s going to a log cabin or cottage that will fit all of the family in. I hope it’s nae Scotland as that’s where I’m going. Back to my family. But she’s going to try and do a Hallmark Christmas. Tartan pjs, hot choc, Boxing Day walk in her clean wellies as weeping Al weeps and Fiddlefingers gives the actual Hinchliffes stink eye for daring to muscle into the grandkids

• Haha
Reactions: 40
I think Xmas is a large country house for them all to stay at, they'll take the motor home there, which will be pointless because it'll be <5 hour drive and they'll not use it once they are there. There will then be lots of hints how this is her dream house, etc. It won't be the new house, but it will be a good test to see the reaction of the sheep.

Reactions: 30
Yes! Winning thread title and I’ve basically lurked for a year until today :D The nonsense with Ronnie and his “naughtiness” made me become involved.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.