Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bunnykins

VIP Member
Winning thread titles taken from page 30 onwards guyshhh 👍
Keep them short and sweet so they can fit 😘
No swears in titles! 🙊

Another quick recap because we won’t shut up.

Soph did a Q&A for her sheep / Tattle where she basically answered all our comments that we make on here. You can read her bullshit in full below, but a quick summary is, she called Ronnie naughty yet again, they’re going away for Christmas and won’t be in Castle Greyskull on the day, but Ronnie will still be getting the huge Doll’s house ( I hope it will fit in Henry’s backpack).
She hides likes to help small businesses and not because her engagement is piss poor compared to Stacey’s.
She’s not perfect...(I know, I know it’s hard to believe)...she has Jamie at home all day...his job didn’t last long did it? she cries a lot and her mum does the adulting for her.
She thinks she works full time. (Stop laughing.)

She went to “work”in London today to have meetings with P&G and Gleam and wanked a sponge off and cleaned a sink.
Then she went out for a boozy Christmas lunch (St Sopha stayed sober) whilst pretending she wanted to be at home putting the boys to bed and claimed she’d had an incredible evening whilst going home at 6pm.

She cried so her mum ironed her a boo hoo dress and it didn’t melt so she wore it and everyone thought it was a top.

She rounded off the day by drawing very child like houses on a box to make her own gift wrap even though she has her own gift wrap range out in Tessshco and showing off Baby Len who was so plastic looking from the filter that he looked like he was the love child of Barbie and Ken.

Elf Update. 🧝‍♂️
Today's Elf story showed that Elfie is a passive aggressive knob just like Soph after he wrapped Jamie’s flip flops up in cling film.

In Tattle news we wrote three albums worth of Christmas No.1’s about Hinch, we had potential major tea spilled about Sophie being turned down for a mortgage by someone who’s friend works for her broker and we got through yet another fred in day!

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 143

Yel

Chatty Member
I'm not sure I like the title, that post about the mortgage sounds like pure BS. I know it won and it's funny, but it doesn't reflect well on tattle if people believe stuff that a brand new poster comes here to post. She had 2.1 million in the company bank account after taking out dividends in 2020 accounts, she could easily have well over 4 million in cash right now. One thing she's not short of is money and a mortgage broker could easily get her a mortgage to afford 99.98% of properties in Essex.

I've changed it to @Hilbil21 's - Christmas Time, Broken Toe and Whine

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 118

Yellowdoor44

Okay, I’ve committed to this. I have my ipad next to me with the actual words. 😂

T’was the night before Hinchmas
And all through the grey house,
Noone was stirring, t’was drab as a louse.
The minkys were hung by the chimney with care
In hopes that St Sopha soon would be there.

Hen, Ron and Lon were nestled all snug in their beds
With visions of new parents danced in their heads
Not mama with her shoulder, and J in his vest
No more Instagram and all the vest.

When out on the faux lawn, there arose such a clatter
Sopha’s mum and her iron shouted “WHAT’S THE FUCKING MATTER?”
Away to the window, Jamie flew with a dash.
“Wrong one, dickhead. Use Astonish, not Flash.”

….this is a long ass poem. Forgot it was that long. 😂 Feel free to tune in for Part 2 when I can be arsed or feel free to join in.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 110

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
Whilst she’s not doing anything.

Last night I was thinking about all the little jobs I needed to get done and said to my partner “I need to write a list” he said “good idea and then I can help out if I see what needs doing”. So we wrote out our list - on the back of a scribbled bit of paper the 2 year old has drawn on - Divided bits up for one another.
Afterwards he said to me “you used to be manic about those lists. And all the cleaning. It’s much better now you’ve chilled out about that.” I said “I know I’m sorry. I had been sucked in by that hinch woman. It wasn’t a good time in my life. It really annoys me that I was like that.” We then discussed how dangerous influencers are. I do cringe when I remember how sucked in I was. I like a tidy home but I was yelling at everyone constantly for “ruining” the house. I was unpleasant.

Just thought I’d share whilst it was quiet.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 106

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
Love this xx

Eta - out of curiosity, what made you realise she's a cunt? I've never really liked hinch enough to be obsessed , i thought she was canny at the very beginning but proper weird, I've always thought she was just weird... I love a clean home, I'm not someone who can sit knowing pots need washing or there's a load to do.. I can't stand seeing dust on my surfaces but my house is run by kids. There's such a big difference between clean and proud and obsessive like Hinch where her own kids don't have toys around eveywhere. Anyway, something was off about her once Ronnie was born and it wasn't until I was on another thread and someone said if you think this threads brutal go on the hinch one.. I did.. Never left!
I was sucked in by all the cleaning but I never felt sucked in by HER if that makes sense. I’ve always watched her sound down. I wasn’t interested in “her home life” just the cleaning. And I became convinced that was how everyone had their homes. Bear in mind I’d gone from working full time and barely being in my home to glued to the sofa with a newborn on the boob staring at our home with peeling wallpaper, yellowing skirting boards and carpet that was constantly covered in cat hair. Post birth anxiety made me convinced that my “dirty home” would make my baby unwell. My home wasn’t dirty. It was fine. It needed decorating (we had bought off an elderly couple and it needed tlc) but that was it.

However what switched me off her was when I saw how she was once Ronnie was born. She was still able to do it all. She never had her baby glued to her hip whilst she tried to load the dishwasher. She carried on like she’d never had a baby. And then her parenting style massively differed to mine (not saying I’m right and she’s wrong - just saying different) and I became annoyed with her pretence that Ronnie clearing his plate for every meal. It upset me that my baby ate nothing and her baby was perfect. I suddenly snapped out of it. Of course this was ALL BOLLOCKS. So I googled “hinch lies about Ronnie eating” looking for some sort of mumsnet kind of forum that might have a thread about how annoying she was. I found this place and my eyes were well and truly opened. I ran down my cleaning products. I stopped focusing on having a “perfect home” (it was actually her constant claims about how amazing everything smelt that wound me up the most. I thought I was nose blind because none of the stuff I used smelt good for longer than a few seconds yet she was repeated Saying how her house smelt amazing) and ultimately became a lot happier in life knowing that there was this brilliant group of people who saw through EVERYTHING she did. I loved and still do gossiping with like minded folk about the ridiculous things she does - like how I used to enjoy going for a drink with my mates and talking about whatever we had been watching on tv. I don’t message her or seek her out. It’s all here. You guys are my virtual pub.

• Heart
Reactions: 101

Sazz1006

VIP Member
That post has made me sooo cross. ‘How can 2 brothers be so different?’. Because one is 6 months old and the other is 2 and a half with additional needs who can’t communicate his frustrations that’s why! 😡😡 She really is despicable, it’s very upsetting. 😢

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 88

RubyTuesday39

VIP Member
My theory is they’ll all pile into a motor home, Jimbob will drive around the block a few times then they’ll go into a farm. Weeping Al will spot the white washed furniture and Soph will hand out her unique hand painted boxes, the contents of which will be a photo of her, Jimbob and the boys standing next to a sold sign. Freda will dash off to check out the garage, Al will cause a flood, causing the Sylvanian family to be homeless and Henry will sneak off to devour an alpaca 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 84

cm1985

Chatty Member
What the actual fuck was that drawing on the box clip 😂😂😂. Fuck me, get some poster paints and let Rennie do that, would be much more of a normal thing to do you fucking overgrown child. You need help. What a fucking joke she is 😂😂😂. Imagine a grown ass woman hogging all the hands on activities that are perfect for toddlers who need stimulating……..oh, wait 😂😂😂 if I didn’t laugh I would cry at the absolute desperation, neediness, bratty behaviour from a GROWN WOMAN. Good god get a grip and look after your kids needs. Fuck me.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 82

Pollyanna263

VIP Member
Sorry this is late but I am still catching up from the crazy moving threads from the last week. I hope you are all okay and if you happen to be near me (Romford or Gatwick) and there's a way you can tell me where you are I can drop you some bits off if you need anything.

I'm sorry if this isn't allowed.

To keep it relevant, Hinch has been off her rocker this week
Thank you so much, that’s so so kind. I’m not that area and luckily Mr Teschooo brought me food a couple of days ago, so we’re all good.

Thank you everyone else for your love. I didn’t post earlier for any sympathy.
Was feeling a bit better last night but then had a really tearful day today, which is actually some kind of breakthrough as I’ve been (literally) unable to cry for over a year (thanks PTSD and multiple antidepressants) but today the tears won’t bloody stop! Both kids have found me hiding in the kitchen or loo crying a few times today.

To top it all off, my absolutely amazing GP to whom I owe so much these last couple of years, is leaving the practice. Today. And they announced it today. I emailed the surgery to ask them to pass to her, just really saying thank you for how bloody wonderful she has been.
Then she phoned me and was so lovely I started crying again 🤦🏼‍♀️

That sounds totally ridiculous now I’ve written it down but it was just one thing too many and she’s been a lifeline.

I feel like I’m in a pressure cooker right now and the lid is just ready to blow. I love my boys more than anything in the entire world, I wouldn’t be without them. It’s just bloody hard when as the only adult in the home you feel like shite and the teen doesn’t get it (why should he) and the 3yo is like a caged animal. Then there’s the poor dog who is so in tune with my emotions, she’s amazing, but she is also stuck at home climbing the walls with no walks while I’m in quarantine.

What a fucking week!

Feel like I’ve been through every single emotion just in the last 24 hours, and all Hinch has done is make a box with a merkin on it 🤣

Going to finish catching up now. Love you nusty trolls woo ooo ooo

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 77

Wikiwangocard

VIP Member
"Look babe!! Look at all your UNSOLD Christmas trees!!!. Literally amazing, just sitting there, unbelievable!!!"

Cretin.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72

Blondesx40x

Chatty Member
Trying my best to catch up as I'm so far behind.. Hope you're all well 🥰
🌲🎅🌲🎅🌲🎅🌲🎅🌲🎅🌲🎅

At Hinchmas time, It's time for you to be afraid
At Hinchmas time you've Banished colour for grey shade

And in your world of plenty
Considering you both ain't got a job
Throw another million in the bank it's Hinchmas time

But say a prayer, pray for your other son, Not baby Len,
little RonnieBlessHim.. The naughty one

There's a world outside castle greyskull
That's not based on bullshit + lies

When Tattlers start to question
Gretel shouts trolls and cries

And the Hinchmas bells that ring Trying to play the Tesscho tune

Well tonight we thank the gram..
We see the real you

There won't be snow in Maldon
This Hinchmas time
The greatest gift they'll get, is if you move

Then they can live in peace
Move your tat out of their street

Then they'll know it's Christmas time once more

Here's to you
raise just rol to everyone

Spare a thought this yuletide
For the unfortunate sheep
Who sell their souls
To afford the lifestyle that you keep

Here's to them
Underneath all that debt

All your fault, ads ads ads
Just keep swiping up

After all it's Hinchmas time

Mrs Hinchhhhhh
Mrs Hinchhhhhh
Sing along it's Hinchmas time

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70

Justapeep

VIP Member
What she has done is absolutely horrible. Ron cannot express himself cannot talk we are told and he is accused of having a tantrum when it’s probably frustration and then she sits golden child on the sofa and says what a good boy he is. She is really a horrible mother and I hope Lennie becomes the most uncontrollable child she could have.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 69