Mrs Hinch #467 Christmas time, broken toe and whine

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I want to know why she's deleted it. She didn't shut up about the bloody dolls house for weeks.... Sylv family asking her to put a warning on didn't even stop her.. I reckon you've fucked her plans to announce the house through the doll house 😂
That would make my covid Christmas if I have

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Quick reminder from the last thread - Soph has deleted her dolls house highlight.
Just in case anyone hasn’t seen it, we have a pic 😉
Oooh I missed this… no time to blink on this thread before something passes you by 😄 she thinks she’s being so cryptic 🤣

Reactions: 11
I know it’s christmas and we are meant to do as the nativity said and open our doors to strangers but I think we need to remind ourselves and not accept gossip from strangers. Nusty ones let’s not be sheep and go off to the shiny things without taking a moment to sniff for bullshit.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I won’t t lie, and please don’t hurt me for saying this, but I quite like the box 😆 however, my 1st thought was ‘who has she copied?!’ And my 2nd thought was ‘please draw a line either side to make it look even’ 🤦🏻‍♀️😂 sorry nusty trolls

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
The box drawings are significant. It’s a hint to the Christmas getaway. I bet it’s Holland or Austria or Germany. Somewhere with “cosy Christmas village vibes”. Can’t wait for her to get there and realise that it’s not like the traditional animated Christmas films she thinks her life is like.
She would be extremely stupid to plan a trip to any of those places.

Has she been vaccinated? That makes travelling more difficult. The covid rates in Germany and Holland are very high. Curbs for unvaccinated people in Austria and Germany. Germany just announced unvaccinated people will be barred from most public places. There's a risk she wouldn't be able to do much, especially if they announce further restrictions. 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Winning thread titles taken from page 30 onwards guyshhh 👍
Keep them short and sweet so they can fit 😘
No swears in titles! 🙊

Another quick recap because we won’t shut up.

Soph did a Q&A for her sheep / Tattle where she basically answered all our comments that we make on here. You can read her bullshit in full below, but a quick summary is, she called Ronnie naughty yet again, they’re going away for Christmas and won’t be in Castle Greyskull on the day, but Ronnie will still be getting the huge Doll’s house ( I hope it will fit in Henry’s backpack).
She hides likes to help small businesses and not because her engagement is piss poor compared to Stacey’s.
She’s not perfect...(I know, I know it’s hard to believe)...she has Jamie at home all day...his job didn’t last long did it? she cries a lot and her mum does the adulting for her.
She thinks she works full time. (Stop laughing.)

She went to “work”in London today to have meetings with P&G and Gleam and wanked a sponge off and cleaned a sink.
Then she went out for a boozy Christmas lunch (St Sopha stayed sober) whilst pretending she wanted to be at home putting the boys to bed and claimed she’d had an incredible evening whilst going home at 6pm.

She cried so her mum ironed her a boo hoo dress and it didn’t melt so she wore it and everyone thought it was a top.

She rounded off the day by drawing very child like houses on a box to make her own gift wrap even though she has her own gift wrap range out in Tessshco and showing off Baby Len who was so plastic looking from the filter that he looked like he was the love child of Barbie and Ken.

Elf Update. 🧝‍♂️
Today's Elf story showed that Elfie is a passive aggressive knob just like Soph after he wrapped Jamie’s flip flops up in cling film.

In Tattle news we wrote three albums worth of Christmas No.1’s about Hinch, we had potential major tea spilled about Sophie being turned down for a mortgage by someone who’s friend works for her broker and we got through yet another fred in day!
Oh @Bunnykins I bloody love you!!! 🤣
Wank a sponge off 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I feel bi-polar (no disrespect intended) just in the fact that I’ve went through every emotion going tonight on these threads, my heart can’t cope. I’ve pished the bed, the dog shat it when I read the fiddle finger line in the song and cackled like a maniac on oralmorph. I honestly don’t know where I would be without my little tattlers 😉❤ You are all the funniest bastards I’ve ever not met…

tonnes of love and tattie hearts tae youse aw💎

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
I know it’s christmas and we are meant to do as the nativity said and open our doors to strangers but I think we need to remind ourselves and not accept gossip from strangers. Nusty ones let’s not be sheep and go off to the shiny things without taking a moment to sniff for bullshit.
Sniff it? I'm inhaling it deeply lately.Something is amiss.

Reactions: 20
Just like Hinch the smoke from the chimneys on her chalk street box drawing can’t make it’s mind up which way it wants to blow either.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Threads moving faster than her tescho tat makes it to the reduced to clear aisle!
Great recap as always bunnykins!

On the mortgage chat… I was inclined to believe it til something was said about Hinch being pissed her big reveal had been commented at on here. How would a mortgage broker have THAT information?!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I feel bi-polar (no disrespect intended) just in the fact that I’ve went through every emotion going tonight on these threads, my heart can’t cope. I’ve pished the bed, the dog shat it when I read the fiddle finger line in the song and cackled like a maniac on oralmorph. I honestly don’t know where I would be without my little tattlers 😉❤ You are all the funniest bastards I’ve ever not met…

tonnes of love and tattie hearts tae youse aw💎
😂 😂 You're one of me favs ma luvlie
In all seriousness though, it defo is one of the nicest threads. Bet hinch wishes it wasn't about her so she could join in on the love

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Threads moving faster than her tescho tat makes it to the reduced to clear aisle!
Great recap as always bunnykins!

On the mortgage chat… I was inclined to believe it til something was said about Hinch being pissed her big reveal had been commented at on here. How would a mortgage broker have THAT information?!
It's the doll house comment dolly made that I think turned heads the wrong way. I was believing it fully til that comment... I have hope, I have hope 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Now that is the next thread title

I genuinely wondered this myself… could be any one of her cronies!! It’s like a really out there game of guess who
She did say Fiddle was there at 10pm while she was crying in the dog bed

It's the doll house comment dolly made that I think turned heads the wrong way. I was believing it fully til that comment... I have hope, I have hope 😂
The dolls house comment gave me hope that she really is using that for the reveal 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Yea,something is killing these threads 🤷‍♀️
I think maybe because Soph is so bloody boring at the moment we’re all going off track a bit.

Hopefully she’ll tell us where she’s going at Christmas and we can talk about that again.

Or we’ll have to do a year end favourite Hinch moments recap!

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.