Mrs Hinch #467 Christmas time, broken toe and whine

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Had a busy morning so only just caught up....can't really add anything that's mot been said 😢....
But see Hinch is back to berating her son yet again, more than likely cos he wouldn't keep to the script in the latest installment of Sophie's Perfect Insta Life 🤢🤢🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
If she's ever moronic enough to have another poor kid no doubt Lonnie will get the Ronnie treatment and be the bane of her life and poor Ron will be pushed even further to the side 😢 Said it before and will say it again - she should never have had kids and stuck to being an auntie to cling on and having her precious Henry

Reactions: 16
Very child friendly. I’m sure not one other house in the country has a table full of tit and her face plastered all over it with her rubbish books and 2 small children trying to live their best life. Get a grip you narcissistic woman it’s NOT ALL ABOUT YOU
That candle doesn't burn very well 🤔

Reactions: 8
Also whilst I’m here. Now I’m all for a bit of tv sanity. I had two under two. But neither of mine would sit on the sofa and watch tv at 6 months old…. Heck even now the tv is just background noise whilst they play. Lonnie happy to sit and watch tv?? No wonder he’s the favourite.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.