Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dexy

VIP Member
Blink three times for help Jamie.
Shoulda launched that tree skirt at her face.

• Haha
Reactions: 36

Ditzymama28

VIP Member
Anyone else secretly wishing she'd broken that bloody thumb of hers instead of her toe??!!!👍🏼😫🤪
....Now that would've ballsed up her stash of pre-records 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Ashpo

Does she do literally anything without a money-making motive now? We couldn’t figure out why she took the initial baubles off of “Ron’s” tree that she had JUST made a huge show of putting on, and hung them on the wall monstrosity. Well, now that’s answered, isn’t it?

When she was ADvertising her Grinch-Tree-My-Own-Brand, she had to show off decorating it. Then once that ad was done, she moved the baubles off to make room for the Popsa ornaments - yet more ads and money in her pocket.

But, she can’t let the ads overlap too much lest the sheep clue in that everything she does is out of greed, so the Hinch and Popsa stories couldn’t be all in one.

It’s all so contrived, it’s disgusting. Especially at a time of year that should be about family and giving.

• Heart

RedRosed

VIP Member
Jamie when he reads tattle tonight with people calling Zoph out for being a little bitch
C0EA9701-3C54-4B5C-9CAF-95162C64B395.jpeg

Jamie when he reads back further and realises people are calling him fat (it’s just Christmas weight right?)
4E808640-ACEB-4E97-8132-C7FB77BAD515.jpeg

• Haha

Katlen12

VIP Member
Looks like Henry had a midnight snack and tucked into 15th Dec already 😂😂

I wonder how many times a day, she’ll have to refill it 😂

7748D286-FAF1-4C93-AD07-320B47C28C6D.png

• Haha

Chatty Member
It’s all orchestrated to make them seem like “every other couple” but, it’s bollocks. Jamie is just as involved as she is, he lets her speak to him like shit because it’s “on brand” for them to bicker, poor old Mrs Hinch, her husband is so silly and impractical etc etc and that’s all they care about. It’s fucking gross. Pair of twats the both of them 🙄

Pigglet9876

VIP Member
Don't come on here much but fuck me the anger in her voice when Jamie is getting the stuff from the attic get it yourslef then lazy cow!

Hiyaguys

VIP Member
All I could think watching her morning stories is how does it not drive her mad having Jamie home every day? I would get so fed up of it 😅 every morning, all day, every evening 😩 she must be sick of him!

• Haha
Reactions: 35

Danielle0120

VIP Member
At first i thought that's a nice length hair on her. Greasy rats tails but nice length then boom she pulls the horses mane round and its brutal. Brutal hair. Awful. Cut it off.

• Haha

Needacuppa

VIP Member
Documenting verbal abuse of your husband. Nice!!!! Imagine the uproar of he told her to fuck off!!!!!

• Angry
  • Heart

erm erm erm

Ahhh she just loves elf on the shelf guysh it’s easy shit content for her each day before the ADS start

• Haha

Blah blah 2020

I used to work in a&e - they will do nothing for a broken little toe surprised she even got an xray to be honest.

Also Wheres the anxiety? Going off on your own to a hospital in a pandemic yet she's strutting down that corridor doing stories 🤔 hmmm! Surely you could have waited until morning for minor injuries?

Reactions: 34