Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BBC1HD

VIP Member
Apologies if it's already been said but why the fuck is she going to "reveal" where she will be spending Christmas?

It's not like any of the sheep will be going with her. She's such a narcissist and Inch is an enabler.

It's quite likely that it's the same relationship with her twat of a mother and her permanently dehydrated father

• Haha
Reactions: 34

RamonaRiva

I'm so confused why she does Christmas crafts that are suitable for her child to do with her, on her own. 🤷🏼‍♀️ First it was Ronnie's Christmas competition plate, then decorating Ronnie's tree, she pushed his hand away and it was up too high so he couldn't reach it. Then there was the reindeer pops today, and now the jumpers that apparently her and inch created.
Why wouldn't you include your 2 year old in any of these activities and make it about them, make memories and have a lovely time with your child?
She's has to make it all about her all...the...time. It's exhausting watching her car crash attempt at parenting. 🙄

• Sad

Ditzymama28

VIP Member
I literally just came to comment this. It’s a perfect thing to do with a 2 year old.
Not for old Hinchy it's not! - can't have the pretzel antlers being put on at the wrong angle or the eyes and nose put on wonky ,chocolate everywhere etc 🙄🙄 insta aesthetic first 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

• Sad

WestHighlandWy

Chatty Member
So the nurse told her she loves watching her stories. Didn’t quite manage to catch that bit on camera though! And why no pic of the x ray? I don’t believe she wouldn’t have taken one
How many times have we heard about nursing staff loving her stories? 🙄
Let’s see your toots then Sopha! 😂

• Haha

Cassy Role

VIP Member
Making a fishing rod for the elf at 21:58 because she’s SUCH A GOOD MUM.

Is she fuck. It’s all for Insta. Her kids aren’t even 3. Won’t have a clue. Do one.

• Heart

Danielle0120

VIP Member
All this elf and advent calendar stuff is completely over the top. Where does she find the time. Ronnie won’t be at all excited by the time Christmas Day arrives if he’s expecting presents every day. They’re so bloody annoying. Most people are running out of the door for school run and work while they’re bragging about their perfect life. Give it a rest Hinch and think how you might make other people feel you self absorbed narcissist.
Tbf there's 2 unemployed people in that house with 247 hands on babysitters. She has the time!
I don't like the whole present a day thing either though, there's so many funny things elf can do that don't involve gifts. I think it takes the magic of Christmas morning away but each to their own I guess!

Not a single bit of colour. Am I surprised? Absolutely not. But gutted for them beautiful boys? Absolutely yes 😭 she's an awful cow. She's clearly taken Ronnie's baubles off his tree to use on her shitty branches on the wall. This then makes sense for her #ad #gifted popsa baubles. Cunt cunt cunt cunt.

So lads, I'm full of rage today. Found out I have gestation diabetes today. So my anger is likely to intensify towards hinch for the next 3 months. So glad I have you nusty lot xx

• Heart
  • Sad

glittermicky

Wow, I know that’s probably the most work James has done all year, but OMG. What’s her fucking problem?! Looks to me like he’s getting all the right stuff down...why be such a cunt to him?! Does she seriously think that is ‘relatable’?! No Soph, not everyone’s house is like that every Christmas! If I spoke to my other half like that he’d be out the door in seconds! What a horrible cow!!

Cassy Role

VIP Member
Popsa aren’t “giving us a 30% discount code” though are they babes?? They’re giving you shit for FREE and paying you commission every time someone uses your shitty code (which didn’t give any money off last time as the prices were inflated anyway).

So rephrase as “they’re giving all you sheep 30% off and filling my pockets in the process”.

Grabby little cow.

Which is Ron’s tree? Is that the “Hinch” tree or the branches nailed to the wall?
Either way it’s all bollocks 🤭
Have they actually sent that decoration out with a chunk out of the side of JimBobmywifesaidiveasmellynob’s head?? Why you’d want that on your tree is anyone’s guess. Surely it’s meant to be Christmas photos no?! To be fair she doesn’t want them on her tend tree she just wants the sheep to use the discount code and fill her pockets.

Babybail93

VIP Member
On reflection, I think I was a bit harsh. When you’ve got feet like the hind legs of a rat, it’s totally feasible you’d always be bumping into stuff.

88EC639A-BA62-4497-884B-8B1C62104B0C.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 33

Lovelybitofsquirrel

I'm just having a nosey at her stories, the one where R opens the advent calendar and makes a baa noise is so sweet. At least Jamie made a big deal to him, where as Sophie just screeched as per usual.

And why is SHE making those treats for R?! Why couldn't they do the activity together?

I love baking with my niece, sure we make a mess and everything isn't quite as orderly or evenly divided as I would like it (especially when we make cupcakes, some are huge😂) but she enjoys herself and I love that we get to do it together!

Sophie clearly doesn't value spending that one on one time with R.
She’s making the treats cause that way it’ll look insta perfect! If Ronnie does it it won’t 😕 She won’t get likes or comments. That how f*** up society is nowadays. It so heartbreaking to see.

• Sad
  • Heart

fuzzyhoosecoatluvaaa

Chatty Member
Exactly. What she is doing is making mums that don’t have time to scratch their arse feel even worse about the spare time they don’t have.

On the second day of Christmas Jimbobnoknob gave to me, a long debated sky TEEVEEE
🎶 On the third day of Christmas mad Frieda gave to me… fuck all as the cleaning lady’s innnnn🎶

• Haha

Danielle0120

VIP Member
She bought him a large buttoned calculator because he likes buttons. Yeah, can’t get worked up over that one. There’s literally nothing wrong with that. As for age appropriate my kids always had older kids toys. Get what suits your child not what the box says
I agree with everything you said. But the calculator......... Ronnie likes buttons she said, she should find a stimulating toy that has alot of buttons on, it's not difficult to find ... My daughter has a big bus that has buttons all overrrrrr it, all along the side a-z that says the alphabet. Big buttons on the top to make the sound of it driving, more buttons in the shape of shapes and they say the shape and colour. Fun, bright and educational. Ronnie needs something like that, that suits his needs and love for buttons. And is educational. Not a calculator.

• Heart

j3nnavieve

Oh look, another lovely food activity she could have done with Ron when he got home but she’s so selfish she makes it alone, again.