Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bunnykins

VIP Member
Mrs Hinch #460 A greasy ad for GHD, her account is now just QVC
Winning thread title by @SpritzerTime 🥳

Winning thread titles taken from page 30 onwards guyshhh 👍
Keep them short and sweet so they can fit 😘
No swears in titles! 🙊

She took two whole days off on Thursday and Friday because she wanted to up her engagement for an ad for ghd on Saturday morning.
The ad, which I presume she’s been given because they think she’s a former hairdresser instead of the former sales rep that she actually is, showed Soph transform her usual greasy birds nest hair in to straight greasy birds nest hair and gave her followers 5% off. Don’t all rush at once.
She posted a soppy quote about all smiling in the same language to play on Ron’s “invisible speech needs” then showed a photo of her “untidy” lounge / space behind the sofa where she’d tipped some quavers out of the packet and thrown Ron’s SnapBack on the floor the rest of the mess was her slippers and a basket of blankets she’s pushed over. See guyshh she is a relatable mummy like you. Swipe up. Swipe up.
She suddenly remembered she should clean so she jet washed her pergola and covered it “for next year” and wiped the window ledges ready for her Christmas decorations.
She’s been following more upmarket furniture and fittings companies and is also now following aga. So the move to Hinch Farm better be imminent Soph because all that is going to look pretty naff in a new build on an Essex housing estate.

She showed a story of Ron high fiving her, his dad and Len and saying “baaa” when she asked what noise do sheep make (the irony).
She claimed it made her so happy as though it was the first time he’d done, but he actually did exactly the same thing back in September when she asked him what noise sheep make during a day out. Receipts below.

After more pointless stolen quotes and eye fucking herself she spent the evening reading Tattle and saw people asking about Henry’s bedroom so to prove a point she filmed him at 3am on the bed in there.
Dance little puppet dance!

Sunday was another day of rest for Soph whilst Father James took the day off from preaching to his flock to show us Ronnie at Baby Ballers yet again...zzz.
Monday morning and so far we’ve had a photo of her and the kids and and an engagement upping “how all you all?” So all her sheep will reply and she can ignore them all and a video of her pushing Lennie in a pram that was Ron’s and she feels likes she’s pushing baby Ronnie again. Probably because he was only allowed out of his pram last week.

Wiki is the pink button at the top for newbies.
Ronnie and Lennie don’t rhyme.
Sophie doesn’t have a second name she added Rose in her teens.
Jamie is short for James.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 120

Susalu

Reality check Soph - most people use the same pram for their second child! How many had she got?

Reactions: 110

Sausage90

VIP Member
I’ve missed the Father James thing. Someone fill me in 🤣 I assume it’s to do with Inch attending church…?
Yes he attends church on Monday, goes to confession on Tuesday, back for sermons on Wednesday and Thursday, Friday, Saturday he chills on Sunday.

Hope this helps 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 105

Pollyanna263

VIP Member
Watch this clip but only look at the bit I’ve circled.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 102

Cassy Role

VIP Member
Trying to be relatable saying she’s done the school run in her PJs. At least she knows the type of following she has. Rotter.

It takes 2 mins to throw some clothes on. There’s literally no excuse. Even if you get washed and changed properly when you get home. Bet she wears the same PJs for bed again tonight. There’s no way Sophie is so obsessed with house cleanliness when she’s rotten like that. Just goes to show Mrs Hinch is a fictional character.

• Haha
Reactions: 101

Bunnykins

VIP Member
Chavvy mare wearing her pyjamas to the school! That’s banned at most schools and nurseries and for good reason too!
Seriously how long would it take her to slip into her stinky pet bed lounge suit! 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 93

Pollyanna263

VIP Member
Thread suggestion by popular demand…

Wobbly headboard on the wall, who’s the most filtered of them all?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 86

Pumpkins1506

VIP Member
I'm really irritated by these stories (and a little bit by some comments in this thread too tbh).

The Dogs Trust isn't a dog zoo. I'm sorry to people saying "bet Ron would have loved seeing all the dogs" but that's absolutely not the place to take a child. Those poor dogs seeing people tapping at the glass and interacting, getting all excited and then being left again is going to seriously depress them. Or the dogs that would rather be left along being pestered and gawked at. It's horrid and I'm shocked that Dogs Trust are okay with this.

Absolutely fine to share a video of the dogs needing homes but not for her to be curled up against the glass basically teasing them.

• Sad
Reactions: 80

Bunnykins

VIP Member
The more I see of Ron and Hinch interacting the more I’m convinced she’s partially to blame for any delays he has.
Now don’t rip my throat out. I’m not mum shaming and I’m certainly not applying this to anyone on here who has kids with delays or diagnosed issues. This is about Hinch and Hinch ONLY.
She and Jamie have been lazy with him like they are with everything else in their lives. We know she babied him to the point he was wrapped up tight in a parent facing pram, unconscious in a food coma right up until Len arrived.
She’s not done any of the activities she should have been doing with him at the correct times. It’s only since nursery got involved that we’ve seen her play with him or read with him!
Let’s just hope that Len doesn’t have the same treatment from them.

• Heart
Reactions: 78

Short30

In my 12 years of doing school runs, iv never done it in my pj’s 🤷🏻‍♀️ Even while on maternity! She’s trying and failing at being relatable isn’t she?!

• Heart
Reactions: 68

mgh727

VIP Member
What does she wash in her machine?? Mushroom??? Does Father James of cloth have spores forming in his boxers?? Never known someone’s drawer go mouldy so quick!! I washed my drawer in June and just checked, still not mouldy and I’m doing 2-3 loads a day!!

• Haha
Reactions: 68