Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mrs Stot

VIP Member
Also, for the queen of clean and organisation surely there’s no need to tip out every bloody jumper or item of clothing you own to find a jumper????
Making up content again are we Soph?

• Haha
Reactions: 54

Bunnykins

VIP Member
Cancelled my beauty box now. 👍
Seriously these companies need to stop just looking at her fake follower numbers and look at the bigger picture.

• Heart

Pumpkins1506

VIP Member
A dog is for life, not just for Christmas. Yet here she is, advertising dogs needing homes just before Christmas. Ffs.

• Angry
  • Sad

Bunnykins

VIP Member
There’s no need to worry about Lennie being in his own room as he has that six foot beige eyeless giraffe and the scary hare of doom watching over him.

• Haha
Reactions: 53

Pollyanna263

VIP Member
It had better not be! She’s terrible on TV. Have they not seen her do the ‘worm’ 😂

just leaving this here…..she says the same thing about Strictly every year

I’m not a celeb and I don’t want to be away from my kids?

Best joke I’ve heard all year!

Is anyone watching strictly it takes two? They’re giving a hint to who will be in the Christmas special…furniture polish and a rose? Could it be…
I feel like the rose is too obscure a clue to be her. I know we talk about it a lot but do the sheep? They all know her as Soph or Mrs Hinch, she’s not Sophie Rose to them.

Better off with a scrub daddy wrapped in jus roll as a clue for her!

• Haha
Reactions: 53

Andioooop

VIP Member
Is this the same Bianca Jackson coat she was wearing yesterday? Cracks me up everytime i see it. Maybe she has a variety 😂
AEA5B234-2CC9-4277-B829-B2D097D1D6C2.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 52

Pumpkins1506

VIP Member
Not surprised she's cold, it's fucking Baltic in Maldon today. Shows how warm her heating is that she didn't think to even pop a jumper on over her "vest pyjamas". At least the baby is bundled up appropriately.

Danielle0120

VIP Member
Wow she's the wrong person to be doing this, Henry is massive and never walked. You're a horrific owner yourself Sophie. I can't believe they thought Sophie would be the best person to do the advertisement.

But I really thought she was gonna say she's taking one of the puppys home (still have my suspicions) but then I see "vetted heavily" and if that's the case from looking at Henry she shouldn't be accepted......

Last edited:

formerhinchfan

333BCD21-1A60-44BB-BC9E-179FA0D35883.png
219A5FD6-870D-4B52-8013-E7EE57919121.png

At least she used to admit she used filters and is now fake! First time poster. Used to be a fan. Recently got sick of her and found this page which confirmed what I’d been thinking!

• Wow

spookydooky

Chatty Member
At what point do you think cor I'm cleaning this washing machine drawer a lot, I must be using something grim?!

• Haha
  • Heart

Pollyanna263

VIP Member
Never mind Ron’s thumbs up. How about the fact he looked at the phone in his face straight after the high five, because he’s so used to being in some kind of fucked up Truman Show 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 51

Churchillflower

I see from Jamie’s story at baby ballers yesterday, Ron still has a nappy on.. so why is she telling everyone back in the summer he is potty trained???? Ron your fine darling, do it in your own time, but she doesn’t realise her lies have consequences and make others feel bad !!!!

Reactions: 50

Bunnykins

VIP Member
Actually not Soph, mostly a lurker who agrees with many things said here about her.
But as a SALT who works with children such as Ronnie every day, I comment when I am concerned about the misplaced criticism and misinformation about the techniques she uses. Not because I am defending Hinch necessarily but because sometimes it may help another parent on here

Misplaced criticism. 😂 Not really. If you don’t talk to your child properly, make him live his life through a camera and treat him like a baby when he’s a toddler I don’t think it will help his speech. I stand by that.
And how exactly have you helped any parent on here anyway? All you’ve done is defend her behaviour because her behaviour is all we were talking about.

I volunteer on a suicide prevention helpline and work with grieving parents every day should I give you a lecture on that?

• Heart

Danielle0120

VIP Member
I can't help but watch her stories without my face looking like I've just smelt shit. She really really makes me cringe, I like tattle too much to not watch her tho

• Haha

RedRosed

VIP Member
WHY use a filter when promoting beauty products, she is basically saying they are not good enough because I still need a filter. It’s so wrong.

I’m so glad I never grew up with this bollocks.

Feska

VIP Member
Telling everyone what’s in the beauty box but can’t pronounce any of the brands properly - illiterate moron.

• Haha
Reactions: 49

welshgirl2021

VIP Member
Misplaced criticism. 😂 Not really. If you don’t talk to your child properly, make him live his life through a camera and treat him like a baby when he’s a toddler I don’t think it will help his speech. I stand by that.
And how exactly have you helped any parent on here anyway? All you’ve done is defend her behaviour because her behaviour is all we were talking about.

I volunteer on a suicide prevention helpline and work with grieving parents every day should I give you a lecture on that?
@Bunnykins 👏👏👏👏 and for the record @FruitnNut Posy I‘m a CID Detective you really don’t want me to tell you about what I deal with and see everyday…I come here for a laugh and escape NOT to be picked up on everything I say !!!

• Heart
Reactions: 49