Mrs Hinch #460 A greasy ad for GHD, her account is now just QVC

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aww why isn't Ronnie there with them ? I'm sure he would of loved to go see all the dogs , always about her!

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Not been on this thread in ages but I had to pop in to say…..

The bleeping size of James!! What she been feeding him? That’s a lot of weight in a very short space of time 😲

• Haha
Reactions: 37
He’s eating his feelings because he’s bored off his tree all day living with that melt.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Thread suggestion by popular demand…

Wobbly headboard on the wall, who’s the most filtered of them all?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 86
Not been on this thread in ages but I had to pop in to say…..

The bleeping size of James!! What she been feeding him? That’s a lot of weight in a very short space of time 😲
Anything and everything covered in cheese and pastry babes!
We miss you on here! 😘 I keep meaning to catch up on the Mario threads to piss myself at your comments on there! Candy Cane Lane my arse .

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Just been reading yesterday’s thread and people asking about her saying Jamie was at church at what it meant, it’s probably already been spoken about but im northern and it’s referred to a lot as their men’s football team/ground, so he was probs at ‘church’ at Arsenal watching the football that night 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The irony on her statement regarding mistreatment of dogs. Which is exactly what poor henners suffers daily with over feeding, under stimulating and lack of exercise 😭

Sorry lads, I feel like I've verbal diarrhea here today 🙈🤣
Meh ffs. Mistreating dogs isn’t just beating them or abandoning them. Over feeding them, not walking them, treating them like a human and letting them get fat is also mistreating dogs. And she’s not bothered with the dogs trust all year then advertises them just before Christmas. Yeah great idea 🤡🤡

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Meh ffs. Mistreating dogs isn’t just beating them or abandoning them. Over feeding them, not walking them, treating them like a human and letting them get fat is also mistreating dogs. And she’s not bothered with the dogs trust all year then advertises them just before Christmas. Yeah great idea 🤡🤡
Don’t worry, I’ve already replied to them pointing out what a stupid choice she was to promote responsible dog ownership.

Reactions: 17
I love Gemma, she’s the patron of that sanctuary and does an awful lot of work for them. She’s an excellent example of a good dog owner - take note Hinch!
A good dog owner and a fab mum who talks to her daughter likes she’s an actual person…..no screeching!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.