Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
Oh god really. “Ron a clevaaaaa” “good BOYYYY”.
jab jab poke poke cackle cackle.
all that editing we know little Ronnie wasn’t really matching those colours - certainly not that fluently. Not sure what narrative she’s trying here. I’m guessing she wants to say he understands but doesn’t speak.
Sophie please speak to your son calmly, clearly and hey maybe don’t film him doing this. Maybe watch him instead. Could always have had jimbob film from afar where Ron cants see so he’s truly interacting with you. Urhh. She will never learn.

• Sad
Reactions: 67

Tharsheblows

VIP Member
Her content is sooooo boring at the moment 🥱🥱😬so forgive me if I've got this wrong but wasn't she raving about a new pushchair/pram that she could unfold with one hand the other week? 🤔

Thanks for the recap @Bunnykins ❤ awesome as usual x

• Heart

RedRosed

VIP Member
I’ve just got the name of the person I need to buy a secret Santa gift for. On the list is Hinch’s new notebook.

Off I pop to B&M to buy a normal notebook, draw some doodles in and cello tape 9 pound coins to the front of the note book. Might include a P45 as well.

• Haha

HulaHannah

VIP Member
Screenshot_20211123-190725_Instagram.jpg

I apologise as I haven't read much written before posting this as my blood is actually boiling!

'How can anyone mistreat dogs?' Look in the f***ing mirror and ask yourself why you have allowed a very active breed of dog to become so overweight and underwalked. Mistreating isn't just neglect or physically hitting them you hypocrite! It's about not making sure they are happy and healthy!

And to sit there in the presence of dogs she mentions have separation anxiety and clearly want human interaction, in their faces and tapping on glass, essentially teasing them. DISGUSTED!

And there are the clean wellies...Henry doesn't have a clue what they mean and had a staged photo with them to pretend he is walked, but here, go and pretend to give a damn about other dogs in them to try and make out that you can think about anything other than yourself, whilst no doubt getting paid to do it by a charity. HORRENDOUS!

• Heart
Reactions: 66

Bunnykins

VIP Member
I’m seriously starting to wonder what will happen if there is no house reveal. If she’s got nothing for Christmas then how can she possibly carry on like this? Her content is the pits.
I think this new foray in to beauty blogging is her trying to up her cash. If they haven’t bought the manshun in the cuntry by now, will they ever be able to?

• Heart
Reactions: 61

Pollyanna263

VIP Member
“Yeah you clever!” isn’t even a sentence.

He is though Soph, so so clever, and one day I hope he’ll be able to tell you that he wants distance from you.

Yet again, you make it all about you. Talking over the whole thing, screeching and laughing.
You start to say a colour but you don’t finish the word “bla… yeah you clever!” “yello… well done!”
Try calming yourself down, lowering and softening your voice a little, being led by Ronnie, and focussing on the key words the activity.

white, that’s white
“Which one next? You chose blue this time. Can you see the space for blue?”

Look at him while you’re talking, let him see your mouth move and watch how you form the words.

And for goodness sake stop grabbing him! My 3 year old wouldn’t be comfortable if I grabbed him and pulled him sideways like that, who knows how a child with possible sensory needs would find it.

Also, are you putting as much effort into makaton and any recommendations you’ve been given by SALT / OT / Paed as you are into editing these videos?

• Heart
Reactions: 59

Tootle Pip Wiz

VIP Member
Da fuck she doing, surely she can reach the bottom of the bag with her claws rather than using her giraffe head.

Screenshot_20211123-180404_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 58

Bunnykins

VIP Member
As much as I agree with you, I don't think Hinch is very maternal - nothing wrong with that, parenthood doesn't come naturally to everyone.

When I see her interacting with Ron & Lon it's like she doesn't quite know what to do - just what she's seen friends/family doing with their kids. The bath time/dress time was awkward, the poking at Ron when he was matching the colours was just bizarre. The words she used, nothing wrong with the term "good boy" but in that situation "clever boy" I think would have been better.

I was just watching another "influencer" instastory and they had their little girl at the shops in the trolley - never seen Ron in a shop, shops are wonderful places to encourage speech - different colours, food, people. But no, they click & collect the shopping. Went to the garden centre no Ronnie in sight. As SAHP they have all these places they could take him to - but the furthest he seems to get is to nursery (with the odd soft play/baby ballers thrown in for our benefit)
I’ve been saying this since she had him. There’s not a maternal bone in her body.
But she’s also inherently lazy.

With the greatest respect, I
think your post is absolutely mum shaming.
Everybody parents differently, even people on this thread.
There is no manual.
Some people baby their child as long as possible (especially first and last children), some people treat their young children as mini adults. Nobody is really wrong.
Everyone can have different opinions on how another parents...people have to choose what works for them, their family life and their child.
You say you are only applying your comments to Hinch but to suggest that her parenting has caused/contributed to Ronnie's verbal delay is not only unfounded and unfair to other parents here who may be struggling to know the right thing to do to help their child. Many parents question and blame themselves as it is.
Your comments in this instance are most definitely mum shaming.
Oh you again, you seem to only pop on here to defend Hinch. Off you toddle.
And with the greatest respect to you, you spend your time liking posts slating a grieving dad and accusing him of all sorts so don’t take the moral high ground with me 😘

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 56