Mrs Hinch #460 A greasy ad for GHD, her account is now just QVC

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mrs Hinch #460 A greasy ad for GHD, her account is now just QVC
Winning thread title by @SpritzerTime 🥳

Winning thread titles taken from page 30 onwards guyshhh 👍
Keep them short and sweet so they can fit 😘
No swears in titles! 🙊

She took two whole days off on Thursday and Friday because she wanted to up her engagement for an ad for ghd on Saturday morning.
The ad, which I presume she’s been given because they think she’s a former hairdresser instead of the former sales rep that she actually is, showed Soph transform her usual greasy birds nest hair in to straight greasy birds nest hair and gave her followers 5% off. Don’t all rush at once.
She posted a soppy quote about all smiling in the same language to play on Ron’s “invisible speech needs” then showed a photo of her “untidy” lounge / space behind the sofa where she’d tipped some quavers out of the packet and thrown Ron’s SnapBack on the floor the rest of the mess was her slippers and a basket of blankets she’s pushed over. See guyshh she is a relatable mummy like you. Swipe up. Swipe up.
She suddenly remembered she should clean so she jet washed her pergola and covered it “for next year” and wiped the window ledges ready for her Christmas decorations.
She’s been following more upmarket furniture and fittings companies and is also now following aga. So the move to Hinch Farm better be imminent Soph because all that is going to look pretty naff in a new build on an Essex housing estate.

She showed a story of Ron high fiving her, his dad and Len and saying “baaa” when she asked what noise do sheep make (the irony).
She claimed it made her so happy as though it was the first time he’d done, but he actually did exactly the same thing back in September when she asked him what noise sheep make during a day out. Receipts below.

After more pointless stolen quotes and eye bleeping herself she spent the evening reading Tattle and saw people asking about Henry’s bedroom so to prove a point she filmed him at 3am on the bed in there.
Dance little puppet dance!

Sunday was another day of rest for Soph whilst Father James took the day off from preaching to his flock to show us Ronnie at Baby Ballers yet again...zzz.
Monday morning and so far we’ve had a photo of her and the kids and and an engagement upping “how all you all?” So all her sheep will reply and she can ignore them all and a video of her pushing Lennie in a pram that was Ron’s and she feels likes she’s pushing baby Ronnie again. Probably because he was only allowed out of his pram last week.

Wiki is the pink button at the top for newbies.
Ronnie and Lennie don’t rhyme.
Sophie doesn’t have a second name she added Rose in her teens.
Jamie is short for James.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 120
Reality check Soph - most people use the same pram for their second child! How many had she got?

Reactions: 110
Chavvy mare wearing her pyjamas to the school! That’s banned at most schools and nurseries and for good reason too!
Seriously how long would it take her to slip into her stinky pet bed lounge suit! 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 93
Trying to be relatable saying she’s done the school run in her PJs. At least she knows the type of following she has. Rotter.

It takes 2 mins to throw some clothes on. There’s literally no excuse. Even if you get washed and changed properly when you get home. Bet she wears the same PJs for bed again tonight. There’s no way Sophie is so obsessed with house cleanliness when she’s rotten like that. Just goes to show Mrs Hinch is a fictional character.

• Haha
Reactions: 101
Not surprised she's cold, it's bleeping Baltic in Maldon today. Shows how warm her heating is that she didn't think to even pop a jumper on over her "vest pyjamas". At least the baby is bundled up appropriately.

Reactions: 52
Her content is sooooo boring at the moment 🥱🥱😬so forgive me if I've got this wrong but wasn't she raving about a new pushchair/pram that she could unfold with one hand the other week? 🤔

Thanks for the recap @Bunnykins ❤ awesome as usual x

• Heart
Reactions: 67
As always, fab recap @Bunnykins

interesting segment on This morning, discussing scam ads and how you should have integrity to label as AD!

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Someone needs to keep the receipt of that for when she tells everyone “Lennie never had a dummy” in 12 months time 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 57
As for parenting she is etch a sketching to neither child and looking or interacting with neither child. Just plonking her mug shot arse down for a photo op on tend parenting.

Reactions: 29
Not surprised she's cold, it's bleeping Baltic in Maldon today. Shows how warm her heating is that she didn't think to even pop a jumper on over her "vest pyjamas". At least the baby is bundled up appropriately.
Don't you think it's a long walk to the nursery?
I think it's another lie to appear relatable🤥

Reactions: 31
Let's hope she doesn't forget to collect Ronnie like she did the click and collect shopping 🤥🤥🤥🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 82
As for parenting she is etch a sketching to neither child and looking or interacting with neither child. Just plonking her mug shot arse down for a photo op on tend parenting.
Exactly, if she hadn’t have done that she’d have time to get dressed. Such a CHAV🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 24
In my 12 years of doing school runs, iv never done it in my pj’s 🤷🏻‍♀️ Even while on maternity! She’s trying and failing at being relatable isn’t she?!

• Heart
Reactions: 68
I feel like death warmed up today I'm so poorly and the school is literally around the corner but i still got dressed. 🙄 so relatable. I mean this is saying something but she is stacey if you bought her from wish 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
In my 12 years of doing school runs, iv never done it in my pj’s 🤷🏻‍♀️ Even while on maternity! She’s trying and failing at being relatable isn’t she?!
I’ve pulled leggings on and a jumper/my coat over a t shirt type pj top once as we were running late and I was literally grabbing the first things I came to on the clothes airer in the living room 😂 I also came straight home and showered/dressed properly. I would never do the school run in visible night wear, if that had been the only option then we’d have been late while I got dressed.

Actually I lie. I also did a pj day at school where kids wore pjs for the day and paid 50p to raise money for the Christmas party and parents were invited in the morning in their pjs to a North Pole breakfast and reading of the polar express. My car was off the road and I had to walk through the village. I felt such a prat and can’t believe people willingly go out in nightclothes

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Chavvy mare wearing her pyjamas to the school! That’s banned at most schools and nurseries and for good reason too!
Seriously how long would it take her to slip into her stinky pet bed lounge suit! 😂
The black stinky outfit must have walked itself into the washing machine for its weekly wash hope that explains why she’s HAD to wear her pyjamas for the nursery run ATV

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.