Mrs Hinch #460 A greasy ad for GHD, her account is now just QVC

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Suit her better to stay in the house and interact with her son instead of plodding over to the nail woman’s house armed with all the freebies SHE got Tracey. She’s an absolute weapon and that boy must be fed up with all that shrieking clawing and hysterical laughter.
edited To add
She’s a bit late to the party Rex had that book ages ago and she’s only getting it now cause the company sent it to her

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I wonder if we're going to be treated to a bizzare lunch concoction today. Or maybe a pre-recorded "clean" before another couple of ads.

Reactions: 15
All the ads 😡 encouraging her followers to buy expensive things all the time!!

Reactions: 11
From her stories with Ron this morning, she needs to be more consistent and speak better to him. “Yellow - very good, Ron. What’s next? Green, good matching!” Not just “YEEEASSS RED CLEVAAAAH” while clawing at him

also extend the activity - “Can you find Mummy something blue from your toy box?” Generalise the learning

also pulling him in for a hug when he clearly doesn’t want to is a big no. Clap with him and tell him he did a great job matching the colours, don’t force him into physical contact he clearly doesn’t want at that moment in time.

• Sad
Reactions: 42
What if she accidentally made such a fuss about his 5 month post because that was actually him turning 6 months and she got all tangled up in her lies….

As an aside it’s a whole month ago she showed him “sitting up unassisted” in those photos on staceys bed. Yet we’ve never seen him do it again. Always propped up. If he started sitting up unassisted a month ago by now he’d be a pro. Just another milestone she’s lied about for her children. And they do suggest holding off weaning (let’s not debate it guyzzz) until the baby can sit unassisted (certainly baby led Weaning). So it will be interesting what she shows now he’s turned 6 months.

I’m calling a bingo that she will shift her attention to “lonnies lunches” the pouches will come out for another beggy collaboration. Plates. Bowls bibs. Baby homeware collection? We’ve not seen this onesie that Ronnie was wearing months ago have we? I wonder if all timed to be released with Lonnie turning 6 months so he can promote it for her.

still clinging on to his birth date being a lie.
I don't know if this has been mentioned, but when I went back to look at his 5 month photos on ss bed, to me it looks as though his top is pulled tight around his stomach as though someone is holding him from behind, possibly someone's arm is being covered by the pillows that are behind him? I just think something doesn't quite look right about them.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
The more I see of Ron and Hinch interacting the more I’m convinced she’s partially to blame for any delays he has.
Now don’t rip my throat out. I’m not mum shaming and I’m certainly not applying this to anyone on here who has kids with delays or diagnosed issues. This is about Hinch and Hinch ONLY.
She and Jamie have been lazy with him like they are with everything else in their lives. We know she babied him to the point he was wrapped up tight in a parent facing pram, unconscious in a food coma right up until Len arrived.
She’s not done any of the activities she should have been doing with him at the correct times. It’s only since nursery got involved that we’ve seen her play with him or read with him!
Let’s just hope that Len doesn’t have the same treatment from them.

• Heart
Reactions: 78
Why is she editing videos again to make Ronnie seem more advanced than he is just love your child for god sake and stop trying to make him perform the fact she edits each bit to take out her pointing to where he should put them is just silly on her part

Reactions: 24
Oh ffs where is she going now, is this another “food bank donation” but to the dogs trust I wonder 🧐

care and look after your own dog first you irresponsible bleep.
All the very best🖕🏼

Reactions: 22
The more I see of Ron and Hinch interacting the more I’m convinced she’s partially to blame for any delays he has.
Now don’t rip my throat out. I’m not mum shaming and I’m certainly not applying this to anyone on here who has kids with delays or diagnosed issues. This is about Hinch and Hinch ONLY.
She and Jamie have been lazy with him like they are with everything else in their lives. We know she babied him to the point he was wrapped up tight in a parent facing pram, unconscious in a food coma right up until Len arrived.
She’s not done any of the activities she should have been doing with him at the correct times. It’s only since nursery got involved that we’ve seen her play with him or read with him!
👏

I think someone hit the nail on the head the other day they’ve not taught him things they taught him to perform and now it’s really showing and they are only just realising because he’s actually a clever little boy he just thinks he’s got to be performing and not just living the looking and waiting for his ACTION direction at baby ballers is what breaks my heart 😔

• Heart
Reactions: 29
You've hit the nail on head , I know we only see a snippet of daily life , but what we see is all posed , all fake!

Does she sit on the floor playing blocks with them, without a phone , stacking blocks and speaking about what they are doing?

Has she sat and read to the boys ,

Do they speak non stop to them? Literally any car journey I'm on with my children I've always talked about what we are doing , even as babies when they couldn't answer back

" We are heading to the shop to get mince,tatties,etc " speak away normally ...I get the impression if they in the car they are ignored .

Again like you said this is my thoughta on HINCH ONLy

• Heart
Reactions: 25
From her stories with Ron this morning, she needs to be more consistent and speak better to him. “Yellow - very good, Ron. What’s next? Green, good matching!” Not just “YEEEASSS RED CLEVAAAAH” while clawing at him

also extend the activity - “Can you find Mummy something blue from your toy box?” Generalise the learning

also pulling him in for a hug when he clearly doesn’t want to is a big no. Clap with him and tell him he did a great job matching the colours, don’t force him into physical contact he clearly doesn’t want at that moment in time.
Exactly - he’s a dog. Does she have a little bag of treats behind her back for every time he does something right?

Reactions: 7
Why is she editing videos again to make Ronnie seem more advanced than he is just love your child for god sake and stop trying to make him perform the fact she edits each bit to take out her pointing to where he should put them is just silly on her part
Yep, she’s clearly telling him between them all where they go.
If he gets it wrong, he gets it wrong, why aren’t you proud of him anyway? If you were you’d show it how it really happened

• Heart
Reactions: 19
What now? Dogs trust. Charitable soph. Pure hearted soph.
soph where are your kids? More to the point have you got any clothes on under that coat?

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Please tell me they are not en route to adopt a dog? Please tell me this. I’ll be bloody furious if they are.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Her adverts have been thick and fast so gotta get a “good will” gesture in before a few more thousand adverts

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.