Mrs Hinch #460 A greasy ad for GHD, her account is now just QVC

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Screenshot_20211123-190725_Instagram.jpg

I apologise as I haven't read much written before posting this as my blood is actually boiling!

'How can anyone mistreat dogs?' Look in the f***ing mirror and ask yourself why you have allowed a very active breed of dog to become so overweight and underwalked. Mistreating isn't just neglect or physically hitting them you hypocrite! It's about not making sure they are happy and healthy!

And to sit there in the presence of dogs she mentions have separation anxiety and clearly want human interaction, in their faces and tapping on glass, essentially teasing them. DISGUSTED!

And there are the clean wellies...Henry doesn't have a clue what they mean and had a staged photo with them to pretend he is walked, but here, go and pretend to give a damn about other dogs in them to try and make out that you can think about anything other than yourself, whilst no doubt getting paid to do it by a charity. HORRENDOUS!

• Heart
Reactions: 66
Definitely paid for this. Her facial expressions the whole time. Anyone else notice her tapping her forehead? I found that quite off…..

that coat looks ridiculous. What on earth does she have on underneath it? She was desperately keeping it closed the whole time.

she wouldn’t ever rehome those dogs. Pedigree only for Soph. She’ll copy stace and get a dash hound.
View attachment 883400
View attachment 883402
Some of you were saying before you thought she was pregnant again after trying for a “pink baby” to keep up with SS. Maybe that’s it? I don’t really give a tit to be honest. Boring skank

Reactions: 21
I'm really irritated by these stories (and a little bit by some comments in this thread too tbh).

The Dogs Trust isn't a dog zoo. I'm sorry to people saying "bet Ron would have loved seeing all the dogs" but that's absolutely not the place to take a child. Those poor dogs seeing people tapping at the glass and interacting, getting all excited and then being left again is going to seriously depress them. Or the dogs that would rather be left along being pestered and gawked at. It's horrid and I'm shocked that Dogs Trust are okay with this.

Absolutely fine to share a video of the dogs needing homes but not for her to be curled up against the glass basically teasing them.

• Sad
Reactions: 80
Not been on this thread in ages but I had to pop in to say…..

The bleeping size of James!! What she been feeding him? That’s a lot of weight in a very short space of time 😲
I’m sure he visits his side witch on the way back from “church” and she feeds him JusRoll a decent, nutritious hot dinner

• Haha
Reactions: 20
So should she be declaring all of the stories as an ad?
AD or at the very least Paid Partnership.

Not sure what the rules are when it comes to a charity but she’s being paid to show those stories so she should declare it.

Reactions: 17
Let’s not start with the pregnancy theories again! Even if she was up the duff, she wouldn’t need to hide it yet!! She just has a tit coat!! Hope this helps 👍🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
So should she be declaring all of the stories as an ad?
The amount of money she has and she’s trying to persuade people to give what little they may have. I’m all for charity but people feel compelled to give even if they can’t afford to and we get people like her with her £1000 tv telling others to donate. Put your hand in your own pocket and do something good for a change that isn’t to raise your own profile. X

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Not been on this thread in ages but I had to pop in to say…..

The bleeping size of James!! What she been feeding him? That’s a lot of weight in a very short space of time 😲
Same as Hennerz. Chicken roll and dog biscuits.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
That’s the most self indulgent “act of kindness” I’ve ever seen. What a bleeping melt. Go home and walk your fat mutt, stop grabbing at your kid, nearly knocked Rennie off his feet when he matched some colours grabbing him.
Absolutely does not know how to interact with her own kids.
“Gooooood booooyyyyy” he’s not the bleeping dog. Just waiting for her making chicken strips and cucumber stars for Rennies lunch. If he reeaaallllllyyyyyy good he can have one of Henry’s treats.

Reactions: 25
AD or at the very least Paid Partnership.

Not sure what the rules are when it comes to a charity but she’s being paid to show those stories so she should declare it.
She’ll be paid for the click through’s too them too

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.