Mrs Hinch #460 A greasy ad for GHD, her account is now just QVC

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has the facebook marketplace upycling and dolls house whim passed now, I'm a bit behind. Cant keep up with all these 5 minute whims 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Haven’t posted for a while but today the Dogs Trust (paid for ad) has made me quite angry. Why was she allowed to tap on the glass and cackle at the dogs? The Greyhound with separation anxiety, the Akita and other large breeds.

I volunteer for an animal charity and take in rescues but if anyone comes to meet them they follow all basic hygiene rules, sanitisation and wear masks. They certainly don’t wear a sleeping bag with their pyjamas underneath. And if they follow Sofa I don’t think I’d consider them for possible adoption in the first place. Imagine her sheep enquiring if DT have any griege dogs in stock to match their decor.

Reactions: 35
But duck Children In Need, I’m not interested in children, specially my own 🙄🤦🏼‍♀️
Yes didn’t even mention children in need and all those kids that need help and support. Just shows you that if she’s paid she’ll support a charity, if not she will stay quiet. I don’t believe for one minute that she visited that dogs home for no fee. It was all staged from the car journey there until this evening. Get ready for more ads folks! Christmas doesn’t pay for itself you know!

Reactions: 30
So she’s working with dogs trust? Shocking they’d work with someone who has no regard for her dogs health and promotes the idea that dogs can never turn and showing Henry dangerously close to her kids.

Reactions: 28
Was the Dogs Trust thing an ad or did she donate and advertise for free as a kind gesture?

If it was a paid ad, shame on them!

The thing is, it’s working and people are commenting on their post asking how they can adopt a puppy etc - sadly I can imagine these people haven’t thought about the cost and time dogs need. My poor doggy is having surgery this week and it’s going to cost just under £2k! 😩 people need to realise these ‘cute puppies’ need a lot of time and care! And Mrs Hinch isn’t exactly a good role model for poor old Henry! 😔 he’s so overweight for a spaniel, it’s so sad

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Are those prints even Ron's feet?

Don't the majority of toddlers/young children have 'flat feet' or low arches, mainly because their bones/joints are still soft and flex under the weight?

Probably the cling ons feet.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Was the Dogs Trust thing an ad or did she donate and advertise for free as a kind gesture?

If it was a paid ad, shame on them!

The thing is, it’s working and people are commenting on their post asking how they can adopt a puppy etc - sadly I can imagine these people haven’t thought about the cost and time dogs need. My poor doggy is having surgery this week and it’s going to cost just under £2k! 😩 people need to realise these ‘cute puppies’ need a lot of time and care! And Mrs Hinch isn’t exactly a good role model for poor old Henry! 😔 he’s so overweight for a spaniel, it’s so sad
Hope the surgery goes well. Always such a worry xx
(Also hope you have insurance xx)

• Heart
Reactions: 9
OK I. am. done. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Who allowed this woman to have a 'fashion range'?!??!?!

Screenshot_20211123-233338_Twitter.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 67
The dolls house could just have been her fantasising about it!
Have a beautiful day everyone with your beautiful family, wish real hard and all your bills will be paid, click your fingers and your house is immaculate, then you too can sit on your lazy ass all day rinsing your shoppers for all their hard earned money while you and your 40+ year old husband dressed like a chavy teenage dirtbag ( nobody believes he’s in his 40’s as he looks so young😂😂) do absolutely bugger all and palm your kids off to their nutty grandma whenever possible and do absolutely nothing to give back but just complain about trolls and tattlers all day like the sad dickheds you are and you do not have a clue about what real life is like for most people😡

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Things we never see from her.
Lonnies heel prick test.
innoculations from either boys
Transition from milk to solids.
Any of the everyday things that parents fret about in day to day
situations.
First day at nursery..
All things I mostly worried myself sick about. n

Not a word about any of that from her. Things that most parents woud appreciate advice on.
The woman is an absolute moro

Reactions: 23
Oh god really. “Ron a clevaaaaa” “good BOYYYY”.
jab jab poke poke cackle cackle.
all that editing we know little Ronnie wasn’t really matching those colours - certainly not that fluently. Not sure what narrative she’s trying here. I’m guessing she wants to say he understands but doesn’t speak.
Sophie please speak to your son calmly, clearly and hey maybe don’t film him doing this. Maybe watch him instead. Could always have had jimbob film from afar where Ron cants see so he’s truly interacting with you. Urhh. She will never learn.
Yeah and we all know creepy MacPervyson loves doing a peeping Tom video

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.