Mrs Hinch #456 Soph is currently the only melt in Greggs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those on Maldives watch. The makeup kid isn’t staying at the same resort that hinch started following so we can still have a bingo that she’s aiming to go to the Maldives (my bet would be for her birthday in February) and wanting to stay in the resort she’s following.
Appreciating the update! Also the fact the honeymoon highlight has disappeared is susss.

Reactions: 6
Nothing to add to the Armistice Day debacle. Just when you think this bleep can’t sink any lower she brings out a bigger #gifted shovel. She should be ashamed of her behaviour, but we know she won’t be.

Her interactions with Ronnie make me feel so uncomfortable. The complete lack of tenderness. @HinchesSousChef you hit it on the head describing her like a mad aunt. Even Ron’s smile does not seem genuine. It’s like he does it to make her stop. Stick to fondling your dog lovey.

Reactions: 37
Catching up now but that first video Inch put up of Soph with her head in her hands. I honestly believe that’s how she always acts with him, fed up. She looks like she can’t stand the poor wee boy 💔

second video - pretending to redeem herself, funny how he zones out when she starts ‘talking’ to him. Doubt she ever tries to talk to him without the phone in her hand

Reactions: 20
Nothing to add to the Armistice Day debacle. Just when you think this bleep can’t sink any lower she brings out a bigger #gifted shovel. She should be ashamed of her behaviour, but we know she won’t be.

Her interactions with Ronnie make me feel so uncomfortable. The complete lack of tenderness. @HinchesSousChef you hit it on the head describing her like a mad aunt. Even Ron’s smile does not seem genuine. It’s like he does it to make her stop. Stick to fondling your dog lovey.
As a mad aunt I’m slightly offended that I may be also classed as just a weird tickle monster! #justiceformadaunts #wearenotallweirdos

• Haha
Reactions: 52
You'll have to excuse my lack of understanding re:the workings of social media,but could Marcia be Hinches alter ego and she's trolling herself🤔
It's happened before?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 50
I commented saying it was grim for her to use her child like that and I got blocked🎉🎉

• Wow
Reactions: 18
You'll have to excuse my lack of understanding re:the workings of social media,but could Marcia be Hinches alter ego and she's trolling herself🤔
It's happened before?
Was shocked when I first read this but actually can imagine her doing exactly that to get the reaction she wants!

Was shocked when I first read this but actually can imagine her doing exactly that to get the reaction she wants!
Seems odd that it's one of the few derogatory messages that she hasn't deleted?
I'm only talking out loud,I've no clue if it's really feasible.

Reactions: 21
Oh
100% it’s definitely something she would do. Good god, what a awful woman she is!

Reactions: 13
Is Stacey Solomon not with Gleam a
I would say less. Maybe 200k who slavishly follow then maybe another 300k who follow but don't swipe up or care much for her. I follow her and I dislike her haha! Where there's me there's many more!
See I don’t get this. why does anyone on this thread follow her. Not getting at you Alliebee, but I think a lot of people don’t realise you can still have a gander at what she’s up to without following.
Why add to her follower numbers?
I wish we could add this at the start of every thread.
STOP FOLLOWING HER 😀

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Dunno how she keeps gaining followers by the hundreds each day. She does nothing what so ever. Literally nothing the pair of them. Wayne and waynetta!!!!!!!

burke-enfield.jpg

Reactions: 25
FFS since when has a baby's "1st 11/11" been a thing???!!! 😡🤦🏼‍♀️ they're desperately trying to justify her using it as a sales opportunity and for content as much as they can 🙄 morons!!! 🤬
She could have laid Lonnie down with a couple of planes in a #gifted #ad outfit to commemorate 9/11 if she’d thought about it. She’ll be gutted to realise the opportunity she missed out on when she reads this later.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
It’s more than feasible. I’d go as far as to say that I don’t think you are far wrong to be honest. Normally these would be deleted and blocked rather than left. I bet it’s her Mam, fiddle fingers is pretty good and dishing out insults on social media.

I can’t sleep so I’m sat reading the thread again, I still can’t believe she turned Remembrance Day into some cheap and tacky attempt at making it about her. “It’s Lennie’s first 11.11” aye and there will be plenty more, it’s not like the date will go away anytime soon and we won’t mark it anymore 🙄.

I’d love to write a stroppy email to her agents and publisher about her behaviours, sad thing is they don’t give a tit about her at all. As long as she brings in the cash, they are happy. They are all enablers.

Reactions: 31
It’s more than feasible. I’d go as far as to say that I don’t think you are far wrong to be honest. Normally these would be deleted and blocked rather than left. I bet it’s her Mam, fiddle fingers is pretty good and dishing out insults on social media.

I can’t sleep so I’m sat reading the thread again, I still can’t believe she turned Remembrance Day into some cheap and tacky attempt at making it about her. “It’s Lennie’s first 11.11” aye and there will be plenty more, it’s not like the date will go away anytime soon and we won’t mark it anymore 🙄.

I’d love to write a stroppy email to her agents and publisher about her behaviours, sad thing is they don’t give a tit about her at all. As long as she brings in the cash, they are happy. They are all enablers.
Sadly they seem to know the target audience/limits to the sheep so they follow the age old mantra of “all publicity is good publicity”

I swear half of her followers could see photos of her kicking kittens and look like this 😍 into their phones. They’d be spouting #bekond in reply to any comments too.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.