Mrs Hinch #456 Soph is currently the only melt in Greggs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On that “please please leave me alone” reply that she put to Marcia she dropped in about being sent DMs by her too and then when the girl didn’t back down and openly denied she’d sent DMs Hinch left it. Shows how nasty and vile she is. Drops a grenade for her sheep to clean up as bleeping per.

Fight your own battles. You’re enough of a gobshite. Tattle has the receipts.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Did she respond to any of the comments? I can’t see anything in the comments or on her stories?

Reactions: 3
Is Stacey Solomon not with Gleam any more, can't see her on there! Thought it was because they were with the same agency that they are BFF
Stacey was never with Gleam. She’s managed by Molly Schofield I think.

Reactions: 10
Is Stacey Solomon not with Gleam any more, can't see her on there! Thought it was because they were with the same agency that they are BFF
Molly Schofield is her manager now, she’s with the same agency as all the other ITV lot

Reactions: 6
A small business I follow on Instagram went live this morning at 11 so that her followers could do the 2 minutes silence with her and her team which I thought was lovely. No build up, no countdown, just a notification to say she had gone live and then she asked everyone to observe the silence with her. When it was done, she thanked everyone for joining and paying their respects and ended the live. Compare that to pyjama gate, it’s embarrassing.
See I find even this pretty weird! What’s the business?

Reactions: 9
Absolutely stunning hunnnnayyy!!!
She's so fake! As soon as Jamie goes to bed she will have her rant. She never does anything lime that with Jamie around
What in the Vidal Sassoon is going on with her hair in that third picture? It looks like somethings growing out of her head and trying to attack her 😱

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The fact that I don't even follow her any more because of how boring her content is now, and I still know what's going in because if the amazing recaps 😂

Don't spice it up ay soph.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Marcia 🥰

Zoph - duck right off and take your ugly thick husband with you .

absolute cretins

• Haha
Reactions: 16
As someone who works with people in the public eye I seriously can’t believe that her agency aren’t tearing their hair out over the inappropriate content she posts.
We’d be seriously talking about completely taking over the social media from any of our clients if they did what she does. She’s a liability. She’s going to go too far and get dropped sooner rather than later.
And we’ll be here with our crunky snacks and jus roll watching the tit show that is her tend life 😂

Reactions: 16
Nailed on Marcia is a Tattler. Those comments from her sheep though and then the *woe is me, leave me alone, I’m a poor little girl* comment from Soph comes along 🙄. duck off Soph, you know EXACTLY what you are doing only we can see through it all. bleeping bleep.
We all know if you have an opinion that differs from hers your blocked immediately so how come this "Marcia" has managed to dm her and post on her page and not be blocked- any message I ever sent is still unread and they ain't all pleasant 🙄🤣

Reactions: 24
Stacey was never with Gleam. She’s managed by Molly Schofield I think.
Ah OK must have got that wrong then! Don't blame SS, like her or not she is an actual celebrity not just a tend one like that list of 'talent' on Gleams website!

Reactions: 9
This woman’s job title should ProfessionalFuckerUpper because I have never seen someone get it so wrong time and time again.

Reactions: 22
Tattlers, I have tried to get my friend on here (my psychiatrist friend) but she is not a bit user of forums, I have tried to get her on here but she’s not having it. Anyway, as always I annoyed her with endless questions about narcissistic personality disorder this evening and asked about social media prevalence with it. She said at this time, there just isn’t a huge amount of studies on NPD, let alone the prevalence of it in social media influencers but she could certainly speculate…

so she is sure that hinch has npd and said the reason she responded to that comment tonight as because:

hinch has built up her army of flying monkeys to such a degree she knows her bad behaviour won’t even be called out as the people that DO see through her will be too scared to call it out in fear of insults and threats from her “army”

hinch gets taken aback when people DO have the courage to call it out, especially on her social media profiles as she truly believes her following are just too intimidating to face.

basically, she truly thinks she’s untouchable at the moment.

she did say that with narcs they internalise this thought process and become so good at lying or presenting the image that they want that even THEY believe the lies they tell and their own image. But deep down, they are aware and most have very low self esteem and behave in this way for superiority and a sense of purpose.

i love my friend, she explains things in a way that make it understandable! She does believe there is a huge link between NPD and a lot of social media influencers but again, it’s hard to prove when so many sm influencers believe they are perfect and npd patients rarely come forward for help

• Heart
Reactions: 49
OMFG is she serious with that quote 'age shall not weary them nor the years codemn' alongside her kids, does she actually understand what them words mean......obvs not

Reactions: 27
Oh Soph, my old buddy
You’ve caused a stir again haven’t you? Just catching up on your crass posts (people died remember, they prob weren’t interested in tartan PJs)
I’m so looking forward to Gretel - bring her on. Exciting stuff

ps how you keep your PR agency is beyond me. You are a liability woman. You wouldn’t last two mins doing a normal job with the deluded sense of grandeur you appear to have for god only knows what reason.

££££ for PJs on 11.11 - bloody shameful

Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.