Mrs Hinch #456 Soph is currently the only melt in Greggs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nasty, conniving, ignorant, vile pair of vacuous cunts.
How the actual duck they are still worshipped and adored I will never ever know.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I just caught a bit of Staceys new programme and she was sharing Hinches hack for the toilet rolls on the curtain pole. Bet Hinch is seething!!! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Funny it’s all happening when Stacey is on the tv….

she does deserve the tit for those stupid posts though. No respect or reverence for what rememberance day is for
Might have just watched Stacey's show while in the hinch tattle thread 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I just caught a bit of Staceys new programme and she was sharing Hinches hack for the toilet rolls on the curtain pole. Bet Hinch is seething!!! 😂
Haha just came here to say this as well Stacey -‘some people online put toilet rolls in the pleats’ she did you dirty there Hinch 😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 47
Isn't it about time Instagram did a mass delete of bots and inactive accounts again? I know it was a few years ago now but the drama that was caused when all the celebs lost a million followers overnight was brilliant. I'd love to know how many actual genuine followers she has - not bots or inactive accounts, celebs/blue ticks or businesses trying to get a mention/ad but actual people who care. Probably no more than 500k at a push I reckon.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
Ronnue circa 5 months old
Lonnie circa 6 months old

Any health visitors out there able to tell us if the size/length difference between the boys ages is normal?! As I'm just an adult nurse and growth percentiles isn't my strong point 🤔😉😅

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Isn't it about time Instagram did a mass delete of bots and inactive accounts again? I know it was a few years ago now but the drama that was caused when all the celebs lost a million followers overnight was brilliant. I'd love to know how many actual genuine followers she has - not bots or inactive accounts, celebs/blue ticks or businesses trying to get a mention/ad but actual people who care. Probably no more than 500k at a push I reckon.
I would say less. Maybe 200k who slavishly follow then maybe another 300k who follow but don't swipe up or care much for her. I follow her and I dislike her haha! Where there's me there's many more!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
A small business I follow on Instagram went live this morning at 11 so that her followers could do the 2 minutes silence with her and her team which I thought was lovely. No build up, no countdown, just a notification to say she had gone live and then she asked everyone to observe the silence with her. When it was done, she thanked everyone for joining and paying their respects and ended the live. Compare that to pyjama gate, it’s embarrassing.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Absolutely ill at those stories on Mr Hinchstains Instagram! So set up it makes me cringe! Who just randomly captures a video with that much of a steady hand? Nobody!

I don't get what pictures of her sons had to do with Armistice Day, but whatever.
All about ME Me Me

Reactions: 21
The truthful comments must be getting to him 😂
A tradition since 2019? Surely a tradition is a yearly thing every year? She’s done it twice with a year gap. That’s a not a tradition you set of absolute brain dead morons

Reactions: 39
Wow she’s doubled down on the inappropriate remembrance day post hasn’t she?
What a bleep.

And what’s the freaky weird Peeping Jim up to with that video too? 🤢
I’m running out of things to say about the pair of twats because they just get worse by the day.

• Haha
Reactions: 51
That post of Soph trying to make Ron laugh is absolute cringe. Ron clearly wants to watch TV. She also never looks comfortable with her own son. Soph clearly wants/ needs Jamie to film her tending to be a mum, trying desperately to cover up the huge 🤬 up that she’s caused by posting her kids on Remembrance Day and trying to make it about her. Tactics - and they come across so fake..

PS: STOP using your sons for online engagement! 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 35

Any health visitors out there able to tell us if the size/length difference between the boys ages is normal?! As I'm just an adult nurse and growth percentiles isn't my strong point 🤔😉😅
You know that I more than anyone want to believe Lonnie is more like 8 months old than 5.5 months old. What confirms to me that he is his age is his inability to sit unassisted. She props him up but he can’t truly sit unassisted. Typically an 8 month old would be more confident at sitting unassisted. Not saying all. But typically.
I think Lonnie is a diff build to Ronnie as a baby. Ronnie was potentially foie graised in a way that Lonnie isn’t.

• Haha

I thought the exact same.

Reactions: 6
On a serious note, is he/soph on another planet? “As the boys grow up we can show them these pictures and they too will never forget”

Yes. Great point there…….. it’s not like they will learn bleeping history in school is it?
I think he means they’ll never forget how they were employed for monetary gain and their privacy exploited on the daily for the benefit of their greedy parents.

Lady comments on her latest grid post that she is a terrible mother to Ron
"Jaaaamieeee, film me on your story, trying to make Ronnie laugh so people see I'm a good Mum"

• Haha
Reactions: 35
My (work social media) trolls have been quiet today so thought I’d Bob in 😬

I’ve said it once I’ll say it again Soph at least we dont rock up at your place of work!

It’s my next outreach session Early December (my trolls rock up regular)

What inspirational quote do you recommend I sellotape to my mirror in readiness? 😅

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.