Mrs Hinch #456 Soph is currently the only melt in Greggs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wasn’t there an occasion when he did a little screech about something and her response was “all right, all right, oh god” in a panicky/impatient tone. If that’s how she’s always reacted it’s not surprising he’s speech is delayed, she always seemed to totally overreact rather than remain calm and actually parent him 🙁

• Sad
Reactions: 40
I’m sure if she had her time over with Ronnie she would do things differently hopefully she will with Lennie, I only hope that that post is to stir up sympathy for herself and that behind the scenes he is getting the help, time and patience that he needs he is such a sweet little boy.
She needs to take a deep rest from insta put actual real time into Ronnie & Lennie by making games of doing animal sounds, reading stories with rhyming words let them have interactive play, space to run and shout, and follow any professional advice she is given.
The folding lady this week also spoke of her sons speak delay it was done factually and without drama not about how it is about her.

I don’t think sofa has tried everything she wants a magic cure but life is not insta perfect and if you’ve spent the day with your kids looking after them and entertaining them who cares if the kitchen isn’t perfect or if the basket of washing builds up it’s time well spent and those boys deserve her to do her best for them.

Reactions: 20
Long time lurker, first time poster! That story about his speech has really boiled my blood. As a lot of you have said, we have persona experience with it. My 3 year old is largely non-verbal and we have fought so hard to get him the help he needs.

We've done speech and language, had hearing tests the lot. Speech and language came to the conclusion he was "lazy" and we later got discharged because "he can speak" (he can't. He can tell us what noises an animal makes & communicates via makaton). We are STILL fighting. His hearing test showed significant hearing loss due to glue ear (but can't get grommets because he not had enough hearing tests).

We are at our wits end - but he is the happiest little boy & we spend so much time with him, trying to help him. I get so disheartened when I see friends with younger babies talking, but it's a long process and not an overnight fix.

She's a bleeping melt & I don't think I can actually put into words how much I dislike her.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.