Mrs Hinch #456 Soph is currently the only melt in Greggs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm not getting tattle vibes from this one but I could be wrong. So inch says it's his wife's tradition 🤔 and a sheep defends by saying its lonnies first 11/11 like it's his 1st Xmas!!!!

Then there is the sheep tagging SS about the pjs!!!

duck me sideways the hinches are a pair of complete and utter cunts!!! But there must be a reason she hasn't deleted and blocked tho 🤔
Someone’s written “Lennies first 11/11 such negativity”

F U C K ME!! It’s Remembrance Day, not Christmas. These people are unbelievable. Disgusting.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 68
Absolutely stunning hunnnnayyy!!!
She's so fake! As soon as Jamie goes to bed she will have her rant. She never does anything lime that with Jamie around

Looks like a bloke. Ugly bleep. Inside and out. Literally dislike her!!! Stupid insensitive, narcissistic witch. Poor children!

Reactions: 22
I bet she'll delete it altogether, and she'll say it was because of trolls, when really it'll be because it didn't get enough engagement 🙄
Last time I looked before she hid the likes, it had less likes than fatmutts picture last night. It wasn't even on 200k. Surely the sheep must think it's in bad taste too if they haven't liked it as much.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Just saw the Jamie posts. Ronnies hand is definitely to keep her away. Yes he laughs but he’s also keeping her away. Never seen her just be with him. Always that OTT snuffling snaffling tickling like a mad aunt. Never just being mummy. Am I weird for never - ok very rarely - interacting with my young kids the way she does with Ronnie?
If we are to believe that video is real time then why is he still up watching tv?
I’ve got my 2 year old asleep next to me on the sofa because he was feeling extra clingy tonight. He’s snuggled into me and got one arm wrapped around my arm. He fell asleep nestled into me being calmly read to.
I just do not understand what she thinks she’s portraying.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
Wonder if she has made any donation? Or have the donations just all been for her as per usual, she really is a silly witch, she cares about nobody but herself. Her kids are just adverts for her that’s it!

Reactions: 16
Those on Maldives watch. The makeup kid isn’t staying at the same resort that hinch started following so we can still have a bingo that she’s aiming to go to the Maldives (my bet would be for her birthday in February) and wanting to stay in the resort she’s following.

Reactions: 24
Absolutely stunning hunnnnayyy!!!
She's so fake! As soon as Jamie goes to bed she will have her rant. She never does anything lime that with Jamie around
This looks just like all her filtered photos...................
Said no one ever.

Reactions: 13
Someone’s written “Lennies first 11/11 such negativity”

F U C K ME!! It’s Remembrance Day, not Christmas. These people are unbelievable. Disgusting.
FFS since when has a baby's "1st 11/11" been a thing???!!! 😡🤦🏼‍♀️ they're desperately trying to justify her using it as a sales opportunity and for content as much as they can 🙄 morons!!! 🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 53
I'm not getting tattle vibes from this one but I could be wrong. So inch says it's his wife's tradition 🤔 and a sheep defends by saying its lonnies first 11/11 like it's his 1st Xmas!!!!

Then there is the sheep tagging SS about the pjs!!!

duck me sideways the hinches are a pair of complete and utter cunts!!! But there must be a reason she hasn't deleted and blocked tho 🤔
Come on Sophie show us the dms she sent 🤣🤣 what the women put wasn't nasty she had her opinion but because it wasn't arse licking she crying troll and her army are being unleashed! Ffs god give me strength.

Reactions: 32
Do the idiots on Instagram realise you don’t have to follow someone to see their stories?
All the comments of ‘yet you follow her’ ‘just unfollow’ they are really addled by all the chemical reactions from multiple cleaning products/wax melts etc

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.