Mrs Hinch #456 Soph is currently the only melt in Greggs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On a serious note, is he/soph on another planet? “As the boys grow up we can show them these pictures and they too will never forget”

Yes. Great point there…….. it’s not like they will learn bleeping history in school is it?

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 72
On a serious note, is he/soph on another planet? “As the boys grow up we can show them these pictures and they too will never forget”

Yes. Great point there…….. it’s not like they will learn bleeping history in school is it?
lmao she honestly thinks that’s how they will be 💀 hopefully private school teaches them some critical thinking so they actually reply “why the duck did you use me to mark Remembrance day mother? Also, why do 5 million strangers know who I am? Are you a bleep? Please duck off mother and sort your bleeping eyebrows out”

• Haha
Reactions: 61
I commented in response to that woman touting her PJ’s on a remembrance post also liked several posts questioning Hinch and wrote one of my own. Yet I’m not blocked. Yesterday I discovered that my other account is blocked and has literally had no interaction with her. It’s weird. And I assume she’s leaving some negativity up to back up her crying troll 🤔
Maybe I’ll have the army after me 😂

Reactions: 17
They're going to use the 2 year traditional photos to teach the kids about Rememberence Day?

Not sure how a baby surrounded by paper poppies will be informative but whatever.

Reactions: 36
Has his comment been deleted I can’t see it. All I can see is the person not giving up 😂😂

Reactions: 9
A tradition 😂. Look up the definition you prick.
Here’s an idea of a tradition James short for Jamie - poppies, the Cenotaph, Remembrance Day services, the Last Post, wreath laying. Not your attention seeking wife using your infant sons for likes.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
No disrespect to armistice day but what child is going to ask, ‘how did we mark armistice day’?

No. bleeping. Child
They will want to buy and lose a million poppies and learn about it at school/learn about silences etc not looking at their mothers attempt to get interactions on social media.

Reactions: 41
sounds like I’ve missed a lot 😂

but whyyyyy does she keep reading Tattle!! She doesn’t like peoples opinions, so why does she do it?!

Reactions: 16
She may as well tag all the major gossip rags directly. She’s basically pointing a massive neon arrow at that one comment.

I’ll write it now: “Mrs Hinch Trolled Over Adorable Family Armistice Day Tradition”

• Sick
Reactions: 38
She has left that comment only for it to be picked up for an article and gather sympathy for her ‘poignant’ post 🤮🤢🤮🤢

Reactions: 39
Purposely left that reply so she could play the 'troll' card. 'please please leave me alone'
Tearful video on the way... 'I can't even mark remembrance day (sell pj's) wivout gettin trolled 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 63
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.