Mrs Hinch #456 Soph is currently the only melt in Greggs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On her vid of her makeup product she was talking about I can’t help but notice blue veins on her chest, I’m pregnant and my veins have went exactly like that!

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Is that a rope bag (from home bargs) hanging on lens play mat? In the picture of her doing laps with lennard

Reactions: 5
Has she deleted this comment from her post of her and Fatty Fret Alot? I can't see it? I mean why would she need to delete it? She never reads anything on Tattle 🤔🤔
Screenshot_20211111-092918_kindlephoto-283380675.png

Is that a rope bag (from home bargs) hanging on lens play mat? In the picture of her doing laps with lennard
Certainly looks like one and she did say she likes to "style" them....😂😂😂

Reactions: 13
I would argue it looks like a soft toy - you know the one with a soft blanket attached to a “head”. I think it’s got bits on it that catch the light so that’s why it looks like a holey bag.

Reactions: 4
I've been thinking about her saying she doesn't know what she would have done without Henry some days. It strikes me as quite telling and very sad that she has a husband, her parents, her sister and her "kids" but it seems it's Henry she's turned to for comfort. Henry of course can't disagree with anything she does or says and will always remain loyal to her. Her family and friends are very likely walking on egg shells round her, not daring to challenge or say anything that might upset her. When that dog dies she's going to suffer terribly and I think it will break her completely.

• Sad
Reactions: 48
No way will she want her kids there. She’ll just want a relaxing holiday with jayyymay. She should be doing more family friendly holidays now with kids clubs etc
She’d fit right in to the kids’ disco after display of “dancing at SS baby shower 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Ffs my step mum had shared that post with Henry on her story, though I’m not surprised as she too is a lazy money grabbing grade a twit incapable of thinking of others bar herself!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I've been thinking about her saying she doesn't know what she would have done without Henry some days. It strikes me as quite telling and very sad that she has a husband, her parents, her sister and her "kids" but it seems it's Henry she's turned to for comfort. Henry of course can't disagree with anything she does or says and will always remain loyal to her. Her family and friends are very likely walking on egg shells round her, not daring to challenge or say anything that might upset her. When that dog dies she's going to suffer terribly and I think it will break her completely.
Or she'll just get a new one like everything else in her life that's disposable... just think of the new puppy insta content!
If she cares about him that much she'd stop over feeding him and walk him!

Reactions: 21
I think at this point it’s all just a game to Hinch and she’s now just trying to see how many lies she can tell and get away with and what random stuff she can make up without being called on it 🙄
I disagree. I think she maybe picked up a sausage roll or stuff for Jamie and then because people are not ever commenting on her weight, she felt the need to list a load of food from Greggs that I think even my husband would struggle to finish! No way did those bags even look like they'd fit in what she listed.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I just looked at her following and omg the amount of bots that followers her is unbelievable

Reactions: 18
Totally agree. I think it'll knock her completely when he dies, which won't be long the way she's feeding him.... I do believe she loves Henry but she blatantly loves him more than her own children, she just isn't a good owner and I hope she either educates herself when she gets another or doesn't get anything at all.
She loves how Henry screams the house down when she's gone for 5 minutes, she feels needed, something her kids don't show her because the bond isnt there.

Reactions: 25
Just to follow up on the Maldives following - this is where her “kid” is right now child free. Hinch must be seething. Insanely jealous. Frantically booking her child free trip to the Maldives now and planning when she can sneak off without her sheep spotting her at the airport. Also plotting how she can steal another blanket.
B6BB606D-6A2D-42DA-AEB8-73ABB7D66AAB.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Remember when Hinch posted a picture of Remembrance Day that had her second born son Ronnie when he was a baby in it? Daft cow.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.