Mrs Hinch #456 Soph is currently the only melt in Greggs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Disrespectful doesn't even come close. Shame on you, Sophie. How she can have any real followers who agree with how she conducts herself is very worrying for society.

Reactions: 26
She’s just vile!
Not only making Remembrance Day about her and trying to make it something insta perfect, but to do a countdown too!
As though a minute silence is something to be excited about!! What the betting she wasn’t silent and couldn’t shut that big gob of hers cos she doesn’t understand the meaning and sentiment behind this day. 😡😡😡

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Nothing but sickening comments on there now, obviously deleting anything that isn't blowing smoke up her scummy arse.

This one takes the prize for the most tone deaf, kiss arse comment I've ever seen posted on social media though.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 52
Can’t even fathom trying to boost her post while pretending she cares about those who lost her lives.. at least Jamie short for James actually posted something this morning on his story before all of Grinch’s filtered pics. Can’t get over it. I just cannot even fathom it. Furthermore I cannot fathom the fact she’s going deleting all the negative comments! Do something productive with your bleeping day.

Reactions: 31
Things I don’t understand about this woman #782 - she (or some poor sod at Gleam) purifies her comments section so clinically and efficiently so that it appears she is The Most Loved and Adored. But then expects everyone to believe her when she talks about all the Nusty Trolls? At some point, both of those strategies won’t be able to exist at the same time.

Reactions: 41
Can’t even fathom trying to boost her post while pretending she cares about those who lost her lives.. at least Jamie short for James actually posted something this morning on his story before all of Grinch’s filtered pics. Can’t get over it. I just cannot even fathom it. Furthermore I cannot fathom the fact she’s going deleting all the negative comments! Do something productive with your bleeping day.
You just KNOW she’s had them poppies sat in one of her many cupboards collecting dust since Ronnie’s post 😂 she’s been out this week and we’ve not seen a single one on her coat! So she’s sure as tit not wearing them.

Reactions: 36
In-bleeping-believable! Even by her low standards. Bloody bravo Soph. You’ve outdone yourself this time! (Slow clap)

I’m almost prepared to type that word I never use that you lot are so fond of! (It makes me laugh when you do it though).

Go crawl in a hole and stay there Hinches. Wastes of oxygen! 🤬🤬

Reactions: 28
4CF76700-8C34-47AB-90B3-7055E653B707.jpeg

here come the anti vaxxers 😂😂😂

fyi - I don’t care if you have it or not, it’s personal choice….but this is a reach!! 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
She’s just vile!
Not only making Remembrance Day about her and trying to make it something insta perfect, but to do a countdown too!
As though a minute silence is something to be excited about!! What the betting she wasn’t silent and couldn’t shut that big gob of hers cos she doesn’t understand the meaning and sentiment behind this day. 😡😡😡
Exactly this. She was probably far too busy pressing the delete button to observe the two minute silence.

Reactions: 19
"Jaymeeeee, people are being mean to me just cos I posted a nice posey insta picture of Lonnie to show how much I laaave poppy day!!. Horrible people being nasty to me...I think I'll do a gretel later and tell them all off and have a fake cry..."

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.