Mrs Hinch #456 Soph is currently the only melt in Greggs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wake up to find the grid post hasn’t even reached 200k. It’s a terrible picture and completely random. She would have gotten more likes for something cleaning related, Tesco tat related, book related, blimey even her and Jamie related. But a grainy photo of her with the dog? I think even the fans can see how desperate that looks.
I agree with @fannysjohnny. Something is brewing.She was like this last year and we know now it was pregnancy. We assume this year it’s the house. It has to be.
Surely the numbers on that post has got to be a wake up call for her!

Reactions: 18
Mrs Hinch #456 Soph is currently the only melt in Greggs
Winning thread title by @Rw2000 🥳

Winning thread titles taken from page 30 onwards guyshhh 👍
Keep them short and sweet so they can fit 😘
No swears in titles! 🙊

View attachment 858477

Just when you think she can’t get any more boring or tell any more pointless lies she surpasses herself .
She had another day off a which was explained by her telling us that Lenor had been ill after his jabs. Except the timings don’t work out that he would even be having his jabs at the moment so that was a lie.
We were then treated to a delightful video by Jamie, short for James, who recorded Soph pretending to yawn again and sticking two fingers up at him as she cradled their child. Stay classy Soph.
She did an evening bathroom clean “when the boys go to bed” except it was broad daylight so they must go to bed at 2pm or was she lying about that too.
She claimed to do it because cleaning makes her feel better. As does the thousands of pounds Minky deposited to her bank account for the advert that she was tending was just a tidy up.
On Tuesday she filmed an early morning Gretel rant slagging Inch off for snoring in bed and keeping her awake when she had work to do the next day. Work was a ten minute interview on Heart.
Jamie got his own back by recording her getting ready for the interview live stream and showing her grotty and messy make up drawers that looked packed with unorganised gifted tit and dirty brushes. She has enough cosmetics to cater for several series of Ru Paul’s Drag Race.

She uploaded a pre-recorded Home Bargain Hinch Haul which had actually been filmed the day before because a sheep spilled on her. She bought / was gifted a load of shite that she didn’t need including flammable soap for Ron and some rose scented bin bags in honour of Princess Pickle.

Then she made up a load of crap about eating half the menu at Greggs despite having a gastric band and despite there being stock shortages which meant she couldn’t possibly have done. She also went on the beg, tagging them in and asking for payment in sausage rolls. The tone deaf numpty.
Millionaire influencer asks for free food while kids go hungry. Nice.

Next up was an undeclared ad for stain removal ads were she poured tango on her shitey sofa and pretended she’d removed it with the wipes.
We never got to see the cleaning process as usual.

Wednesday started with another stolen quote and a make up ad / tutorial using a filter that made her look like a Tweenie on her first night out at a club complete with bendy eyeshadow pencils and distorted furniture.
She shared a photo of Ron and Len with Len doing tummy time and Ron pretending to read him a book. Very cute and not at all only done because Tattle kept mentioning tummy time. For some weird reason Soph decided to write “tummy time” next to Len on the photo. We can see he’s on his tummy thanks hun.
Then another ad this time for Popsa albums. The award winning orfa had made books featuring Ron, Len and Hen’s adventures to the pergola and back and is still trying to make the Hinch Bros. happen.
That was followed by a pointless story and photo of her cuddling her first born on the grid where she’d massively filtered her face again.
Still it was nice to see that she still only has eyes for herself even when it’s Henry she’s sharing the camera with..

Wiki is the pink button at the top for newbies.
Ronnie and Lennie don’t rhyme.
Sophie doesn’t have a second name she added Rose in her teens.
Jamie is short for James.
😂😂😂 adventures to the pergola and back! 😂 Bunny you're a legend! Xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Eurgh her gridpost of her with Henry 🤮 she must honestly think she’s gods gift and so beautiful

she’s nothing but a hard faced woman.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
It’s just occurred to me why she always has her shoulder out. How old was she was the Pure & Simple video came out, teenager? She was clearly influenced by Kym Marsh in that video. Teenagers always used to copy their favourite pop band looks. I know a lot of people say she has never grown up and is still like a teenager and there’s some more proof!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I have no idea why she filters her photos to the extreme. When Jamie posts, thats her actual face and she looks completely different. The whole Greggs shopping list is her way of being funny. She knows it will be discussed on here and she's pissing herself that anybody is even talking about cheesy frigging beanos. I don't think she's well.

Reactions: 30
I hope no one sends that pic comparing her extremely filtered face to the Daily Fail to highlight the danger “influencers” are on young girls with their insta perfect image putting these young girls under pressure to look like something that isn’t real……

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Sat in the car listening to Jamie and Amanda interview Nadia from bake off lady. The conversation flowing. No dragging answers out of Nadia. No having to extend her answers for her. Jamie and Amanda barely talking - how an interview should be- just natural back and forth. And even a song in between interview segments. Whereas hinch was hi, bye. And this is why we can be fairly confident that she will only ever be able to remain on insta.

• Heart
Reactions: 52
7ABE9076-DD76-4EF7-97CC-11F2918CEFA7.jpeg

Noticed she’s started following this high end Maldives resort. There’s a luxury holiday coming soon. Was that on her dream board?

Reactions: 35
A dream board! 😂

I have one those you know, it’s got all the countries I want to visit, who I want to go with and what I’d like to learn. I even laminated it and sprinkled it with glitter ✨ #manifesting ✨

…..Oh yes, when I was 13 year old teenager

• Haha
Reactions: 57
Because it will be edited later, here is a current screen shot. Zoom in on her teeth, the top teeth are doing something strange. Maybe just filter. Also the capitalized “Those” tells me she has cut and pasted another quote.

Someone wanting to send her stuff to do “with the boys.” 😂 😂 😂 Right.

View attachment 858771View attachment 858772
View attachment 858777
I don't understand why she constantly posts without naming the person who originally quoted it!

Reactions: 21
Think it was meant to be relatable because she bought loads and had to quickly think of other things she could have had
I just don't understand why she didn't just say what she actually bought though? I mean she'd clearly been to Greggs because she showed baked goods in the bags.. If she got a chicken bake or a steak bake then why not just say so?

The mind boggles 😭

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.