Mrs Hinch #456 Soph is currently the only melt in Greggs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry for asking as it doesn’t seem to be the topic but what’s up with Ronnie? Do we know ? Is he non verbal? I’ve watched hinch and ptwm stories and both their boys seem to be non verbal I can’t help but think it’s something to do with the constant cameras stuck in their faces and being treated like performing seals it’s like they’ve closed themselves off the poor kids these ladies if they spent more time playing with the boys maybe it wouldn’t have gotten to this

Reactions: 11
Wow. This is a new low today Soph 🤦🏻‍♀️

Exploiting your third born in a grid post for Rememberance Day?! All for your own gratification, for likes and engagement?!

Jesus Christ woman, read the room you selfish narc. There are no words. Get in the bin.

Reactions: 32
Time to disappear Mrs Hinch. You’ve reached a new all time low, using such a significant historical date to gain likes by posting your baby and staging it, plus the 11 minutes to go statement 😡

Reactions: 45
Interesting.. 🤔 can’t help but feel like there’s too many coincidences. First profile has the name “James” in the bio. Second is “SB” interiors. Wouldn’t be surprised if she strategically put them there to gain clout and therefore boost engagement.
The bot comments have all been liked in large amounts by.. you guessed it - bots!

Reactions: 20
Talk about tone deaf…it’s on both their pages. Like WTF. Just put up a picture of a poppy…not exploit your bleeping child like you did 2 years ago.

Reactions: 29
I have to say it has never crossed my mind to make a remembrance social media post all about my child.
what a weird thing to do

Reactions: 43
Maybe she could’ve done something useful like donating to many of the wonderful charities supporting veterans, or going outside to a cenotaph to pay her respects. But no - Princess Sopha is recycling captions and using the next pawn she’s got! What a joke. Zero respect. Self centred cow.

Reactions: 26
Time to disappear Mrs Hinch. You’ve reached a new all time low, using such a significant historical date to gain likes by posting your baby and staging it, plus the 11 minutes to go statement 😡
Unbelievable.
people asking where the pyjamas are from. Jee this is so disrespectful.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 60
She doesn't give two fucks. A mate of mine just said she got blocked. Just for saying that the caption and picture is the exact same as Ronnie's. She needs taking down and cancelled! I hate cancel culture but she is one person who needs to duck off

Reactions: 45
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.