Mrs Hinch #456 Soph is currently the only melt in Greggs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And poor Soph is now really tired from her little wiping session. Why is inch vacuuming for her? Preggers again? šŸ˜³
It was a very aggressive clean wasnā€™t it the bit with the beds whys the bedside cribthere when beds are stripped then gone after beds done ?pre records again? My spd is killing me again this pregnancy yet Iā€™ve hoovered all upstairs today and done all the other cleaning with the two kids at home how she makes out sheā€™s hard done by for throwing a duster around makes me laugh xx

Honestly did just get some dinner inspo there. I didn't decant my risotto rice into a jar though, who with two kids has time for that tit?
Someone who
Always ships them off to be looked after by someone else šŸ¤£

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
Yeah you donā€™t judge Artemis and Tarquin so harshly as Jayden, Hayden and Okayden šŸ˜‚
This. I have many tales I could tell about the names of kids Iā€™ve taught. Not appropriate here thoughā€¦.

Couple more ads and then phone in a drawer this weekend I predictā€¦

Reactions: 16
So that freshen up Friday she just did, is something I do pretty much daily (may hoover every few days depending šŸ˜‚). We never had family living nearby who could look after my babies, whilst I shined my sinks, dusted a few items of furniture, hoovered a small room & made my bed! I did my cleaning whilst my babies were asleep, or safely in their cot. She doesnā€™t like being with her kids much does she? She comes across as being so lazy and entitled. Oh and we all know it was Jamie that took Henry to his favourite field near Nanna Fredaā€™s, probably whilst dropping Len off!

Reactions: 29
I'm not convinced she really wanted either of them. She doesn't seem to have a maternal bone in her body. But she had to get the Instamum crowd.

The interactions with her kids feel so forced and awkward. The fake yawning and weird baby talk. And when Creepers does his creepy filming she's always either pretend sleeping or looks majorly pissed off. Don't even get me started on how she tarnishes Ron with the naughty kid brush and blames him for everything. I wouldn't be surprised if they both apply for emancipation as soon as they're legally old enough to.
I totally agree. It hurts me. Iā€™m not a parent right now but was a child who didnā€™t have a bond with one of my parents, my dad is a narcissist and I see a lot of my own memories being replayed with Sophie and Ronnie. The trying to be an amazing parent for other people in public, the leaving him out and ignoring him in the background. Sheā€™s so performative. She doesnā€™t need to be in his face like that, sheā€™s done it since birth and if Ronnie does have sensory/stimulation issues that could be so so bad for him. She just seems unhinged, shrieking, excessive touching etc itā€™s just not right.
You never see her sitting with him and just ā€œbeingā€. Like not trying to pose for the gram and make her son play with her. I think sheā€™s desperately trying to fix the bond with Ronnie now heā€™s becoming his own little person but itā€™s too late. I just donā€™t get her at all. Itā€™s bizarre and I honestly feel SO sad for the kids.
I just know Ronnie is going to be such an anxious boy in years to come. šŸ˜”

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Poor Ron having her manky birds nest thrust in his face every time she wants to tend bond with him while inch films. The amount of times she has done this. Itā€™s the only time he ever gives her a giggle or some kind of reaction. Making out she is such a fun mum and they have this amazing relationshipā€¦.sorry you horrible bintā€¦.we see through you.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
She's so pathetic šŸ™„ why the duck did she have kids???!!!- one or both of them are constantly shipped off to her mothers so she can do what millions of other mums have to do WITH their kids in the house šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļøšŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø
Lonnie obviously isn't being made to have 20 naps a day like poor Ronnie was!!!šŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø
I used to do a split shift but I'd pick my youngest feral angel up from the in laws just to fit some squeezes in between shifts, so it would be 4 hours of hugs and housework, she gets it so easy and yet still portrayed the poor me hard working Mummy šŸ˜  she's so lucky to be at home and still have lots of help

Reactions: 16
That freshen up Friday is an ad for the book.
Also if my sofa looked like that after a week Iā€™d bleeping torch it. Skanky witch.
I don't my sofa every week but I don't really need to there is never anything under the cushions tbh but then again I clean and don't spend all day on the sofa. I have a life .

Reactions: 12
A hard days work would put that idiot on her back. She has no idea what the real world is like. Her days work consists of that pointy finger pressing pre records

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Imagine being a world famous cleaning influencer who has to get her children watched so she can do a basic tidy up.
Imagine being so gullible as to find Soph an inspiration
so much so that now there are thousands of Narnias housing a whole family of cloffs yet Soph never mentions her little cloff friends or her Narnia no more cute outfits for poor minkeh.
If someone wrote a fiction book about this tap wanker and her rise to heroism and fame the publisher would say it's to far fetched no one would believe that people could be so vulnerable as to fall for such a character...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Sheā€™s boils my blood! Well done for cleaning youā€™re house whilst palming youā€™re baby off to youā€™re mothers whilst both you and your husband donā€™t work. Iā€™m currently on maternity leave, Iā€™ve managed to get my 5 year old to school, do the food shopping, tidy the whole house, put all the washing on and away, put the dinner on, whilst looking after a 8 week old baby whilst my husband is at work as I donā€™t have any parents/family that can help me. Guess what! Do I get a medal for it! Nope, you just get on with it and Iā€™m expecting the house to look like a tit tip again this evening, thatā€™s life when you have children! She honestly makes out sheā€™s so hard done by! Sorry for the rant guys, I just physically canā€™t stand her!!

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Can you screen shot anyšŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
I have a page or 2 back. They've now deleted the comment with the most likes "she doesn't move off the sofa" and deleted their response saying people should better their lives instead of "hating". Lots of nasty sheep came out

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.