Mrs Hinch #456 Soph is currently the only melt in Greggs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Roo fits in better with the Waitrose mummies at the private school gates than Ron.
It’s part of the rebrand to be more middle class. Embarrassing.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Roo fits in better with the Waitrose mummies at the private school gates than Ron.
It’s part of the rebrand to be more middle class. Embarrassing.
This is why I gave my kids posh names. I might be yelling like a fish wife in Sainsbury’s but I’m yelling posh names so no one looks twice 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 57
Ah poor soph, having to have some one watch kids so she can do housework!!! duck off man most of us work and do childcare and keep on top of the housework with out help from another one person, who don't have a lazy husband and weird mum!

Today I've been to learn to CPR babies and infants all the while leaving my poorly child at home with in laws, came home got my child back and will xrack on with tea and chores with out help as hubby is at work! But I just crack on because as an adult it's what you do!!

• Heart
Reactions: 38
She obviously can’t cope cleaning if the kids are home hence offloading Ron at nursery and Len to Fiddle Fingers.
Just imagine if your husband had a job Soph and couldn’t hoover for you on a Friday morning 🙄
She's so pathetic 🙄 why the duck did she have kids???!!!- one or both of them are constantly shipped off to her mothers so she can do what millions of other mums have to do WITH their kids in the house 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️
Lonnie obviously isn't being made to have 20 naps a day like poor Ronnie was!!!🤦🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Don't fret me little lamb chops, my account isn't deleted, like I'd ever leave this thread 😏 my 2 little girls had what looked like a cold on Sunday but got worse all week, anyway it resulted to an emergency trip to hospital last night for them both, both have bacterial pneumonia and very sore ears, both of them 😭😭 home with lots of antibiotics,and are asleep in mummys big bed with their daddy as we speak, he's not feeling well at all either!!
Ah no :( poor things. Fingers crossed for a quick recovery, poor bairns xx

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Last post was bad quality. Zoomed in top shelf...some interesting jars up there.

Non-descript "herbs" and white stuff that is labelled as "garlic" 🤔
Such a waste of cupboard space could get all the “display“ stuff from the dining table in there she’s an idiot !!!

Reactions: 15
Don't fret me little lamb chops, my account isn't deleted, like I'd ever leave this thread 😏 my 2 little girls had what looked like a cold on Sunday but got worse all week, anyway it resulted to an emergency trip to hospital last night for them both, both have bacterial pneumonia and very sore ears, both of them 😭😭 home with lots of antibiotics,and are asleep in mummys big bed with their daddy as we speak, he's not feeling well at all either!!
Hope they feel better soon ❤

Reactions: 4
I’m still convinced she didn’t want Lonnie. 😂
She's so pathetic 🙄 why the duck did she have kids???!!!- one or both of them are constantly shipped off to her mothers so she can do what millions of other mums have to do WITH their kids in the house 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️
Lonnie obviously isn't being made to have 20 naps a day like poor Ronnie was!!!🤦🏼‍♀️

• Sad
Reactions: 11
I’m still convinced she didn’t want Lonnie. 😂
I'm not convinced she really wanted either of them. She doesn't seem to have a maternal bone in her body. But she had to get the Instamum crowd.

The interactions with her kids feel so forced and awkward. The fake yawning and weird baby talk. And when Creepers does his creepy filming she's always either pretend sleeping or looks majorly pissed off. Don't even get me started on how she tarnishes Ron with the naughty kid brush and blames him for everything. I wouldn't be surprised if they both apply for emancipation as soon as they're legally old enough to.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.