Mrs Hinch #456 Soph is currently the only melt in Greggs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would be embarrassed to show people I had a coffee table as a dedicated shrine to myself ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 61
I don't my sofa every week but I don't really need to there is never anything under the cushions tbh but then again I clean and don't spend all day on the sofa. I have a life .
Exactly. Hers is minging, it looks like she sits on it all day eating crisps and biscuits, funny that ๐Ÿค”

• Haha
Reactions: 31
HOW can Hinchers and Media not see what we see? I bet the majority of her followers have kids and they have to clean with their kids in the house with no partner at home 24/7. How did women ever clean their homes years ago ๐Ÿ™„ Mrs Hinch is a phoney, a liar, a narcissist, a con woman, a fraudster. She lives her life based on a web of lies and deceit and exploiting her children. Donโ€™t know how she sleeps at night.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Just catching up and sheโ€™s exhausted from what? Wiping 2/3 already clean surfaces and hoovering the landing which already clean..duck off man. Iโ€™m doing 40hours on my feet and heavy lifting all day. Sheโ€™s really pissing me off

Exactly. Hers is minging, it looks like she sits on it all day eating crisps and biscuits, funny that ๐Ÿค”
Lmao remember the comment someone made when Lonnie was born about half empty robinsons summer fruits rolling around the sitting room floor and empty packets of wotsits laying about ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 21
We donโ€™t have any family nearby, never get time off or to ourselves. Imaaaagine just getting a few hours to yourselves. Iโ€™d be bigging up that amazing grandparent all the time. It takes me all day to clean our house because I have to do it around looking after my little girl. Would love to just go out for coffee with my husband for an hour, or for lunch, to the cinemaโ€ฆ..my god a girl can dream

Reactions: 27
View attachment 861315
I cannot cope with these โ€œhinchersโ€. ๐Ÿ˜‚ no wonder so many people defend her bullshit when theyโ€™ve got this kind of behaviour!
ETA - wasnโ€™t aware until now (thank you to the lovely member who pointed this out) that OP has Aspergerโ€™s and learning difficulties. Being autistic myself I would hate to upset/mock anybody with any difficulties they may face so take this as my apology! (Canโ€™t seem to delete the post but wanted to let people know) x

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
This is my first post on the a hinch thread, just to celebrate that I have just completed my first complaint to the ASA! Its about the undeclared ad on her stories today for the latest bog roll book ๐Ÿ˜†
Congratulations! The first ASA complaint is always the most special ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†

• Haha
  • Heart
Has she realised that she was spelling it incorrectly all along? Now she puts Freshen up Friday. Does that mean her book is a waste of time as is says Fresh n up? Oh wait!!
Another thing, I've never known anyone spend so much time on the sofa. Soph the Slob!! Get off your backside and actually do some REAL work you lazy mare!!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She's bullshitting about that Mr Sheen spray. "never used it before". You bleeping have mate because when I was a sheep I bought it because you used it!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 48
Is anyone reading the tik toc comments apparently people on here have said nasty comments and photos about her children?? These sheep are delusional cant have an opinion as we are trolls ๐Ÿ™„ so jealous ๐Ÿคฉ๐Ÿคฉ๐Ÿคฉ not

• Heart
HOW can Hinchers and Media not see what we see? I bet the majority of her followers have kids and they have to clean with their kids in the house with no partner at home 24/7. How did women ever clean their homes years ago ๐Ÿ™„ Mrs Hinch is a phoney, a liar, a narcissist, a con woman, a fraudster. She lives her life based on a web of lies and deceit and exploiting her children. Donโ€™t know how she sleeps at night.
I was a big fan of Mrs Hinch back in the day - I am not sure how or why I didn't see through her earlier . I consider myself to be intelligent , have a good job , busy mum of 4 and normally I am a good judge of character . Maybe her banal existence was the perfect counterbalance to my lifestyle ;) I was completely sucked in and even met her ( and had a selfie with her - which shamefully I added a filter too when I posted it :( yes the same filter she used ) - it was whilst I met her that I started to think things were odd, she was very different in real life as to how she came across on Instagram - hard work to make small talk too.
I have a cupboard full of cleaning products I was persuaded to buy but don't even like , even found myself buying tat from the online poundshop we didn't want or need . I used to think you were all nusty trolls on Tattle until I came and had a nose and then the things that I realised didn't sit comfortably with me about her all fell into place. I can't believe I was sucked in for so long but I am glad to have seen the light.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 78
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.