Mrs Hinch #456 Soph is currently the only melt in Greggs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh duck off you absolute sausage and bean melt!! That "clean" took it out of you. That was 1 hours worth of "cleaning" that you done. And you also shipped your 6 month old off to yer mas to do it!! Can you see why people are calling you a bleep?? bleeping pathetic. Most people do all that before going to work a full day. Wanker

• Haha
Reactions: 55
She obviously can’t cope cleaning if the kids are home hence offloading Ron at nursery and Len to Fiddle Fingers.
Just imagine if your husband a job Soph and couldn’t hoover for you on a Friday morning 🙄
And poor Soph is now really tired from her little wiping session. Why is inch vacuuming for her? Preggers again? 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 33
This is my first post on the a hinch thread, just to celebrate that I have just completed my first complaint to the ASA! Its about the undeclared ad on her stories today for the latest bog roll book 😆

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
The Gretal filter is the only one that actually resembles her real fizzog. She looked very confused when she was rhyming off what she was doing next too, like she forgot about Lennie for a moment. She's tired from that larl spruce up, bless her!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Don't fret me little lamb chops, my account isn't deleted, like I'd ever leave this thread 😏 my 2 little girls had what looked like a cold on Sunday but got worse all week, anyway it resulted to an emergency trip to hospital last night for them both, both have bacterial pneumonia and very sore ears, both of them 😭😭 home with lots of antibiotics,and are asleep in mummys big bed with their daddy as we speak, he's not feeling well at all either!!
Aww hope they're all feeling better soon. 💕

Reactions: 7
At 11:00 am, she posted “11 minute to go”. But no mention of 11 minute to go till what? 11 minute to go till lay our poppies down and we stand in silence and remember our fallen heroes. She’s treating it like a countdown to Christmas or the Bells on Hogmanay/NYE. She is beyond classless and ignorant. She’s bleeping nasty. There’s no excuse for ignorance on this matter. Every single one of us has grown up and remembered this day. Some countries have slightly different ceremonies etc but we all know about the silence and what it means. Turning it into an a thing about a baby and poppy photo for the gram is just disrespectful. We remember them and what they did for us - she made it about her and her kids. Yes, they have the freedom to do that, but instead of remembering the ones who gave her that freedom, she flaunted it with a ME, ME, ME post when it should have been about them.

Never has she ever failed to turn a time of thinking about or helping others into a shitfest with her at the centre. It’s only been a few weeks since the bleeping harvest festival boot fiasco.
Because like all narcissists she honestly doesn’t see what she does wrong or she doesn’t care, I was married to one and the world and everyone in their world, wife, children, family and friends are there to serve them and at their convenience, nothing matters only them and they’re never in the wrong about anything, everything is always somebody else’s fault never theirs, they have no empathy and do not know how to love anyone

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I see she’s rewarding the InstaHuns with some undeclared ads for her empty notebook cleaning videos. They’ll all be frigging themselves off with their dishmatics whilst she pretends to be tired after an hour’s clean and no kids and Vesticle helping her with hoover lines. 🙄

So relatable guyzzzzsh.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
6FDCC8E8-F87F-45C7-B809-A8DFB86984CD.jpeg

I cannot cope with these “hinchers”. 😂 no wonder so many people defend her bullshit when they’ve got this kind of behaviour!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 51
Fresh n up bleeping Friday. Baby cubicle is still ill (tonsilliti) and has shared it with me sore throat etc. Car is still in garage and #3 had a CAMHS appointment this morning. So I roped granny cubicle in for driving duties and we took one to CAMHS, then to school, then did a run round Aldi for pizza etc to throw at kids over weekend and now I’m sitting on sofa with a lemsip as I feel bloody rough. I don’t need to do any fresh and up Friday as I have made sure everything’s at an ok standard and all the ironing etc was done earlier in week. She literally has no concept of normal everyday tit that people just get on with and don’t feel the need to share with sexy daddy pig and brexit dildo

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Ah look. She’s cleaning to coffME table again as well as all the other already clean things in the house

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.