Mrs Hinch #456 Soph is currently the only melt in Greggs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it just me or does Ronnie look like he’s lost a lot of weight?
He has in as much as she had him stuffed to the gills when he was a baby, he looked like Phil Mitchell in a too tight romper suit, whereas now he just looks like a normal toddler size for his age.
He’s a cutie pie. Pity about his mum and dad.

Edit to add I’ve just seen the photos you must mean and I honestly think she’s accidentally left her skinny filter on those 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 33
Don't fret me little lamb chops, my account isn't deleted, like I'd ever leave this thread 😏 my 2 little girls had what looked like a cold on Sunday but got worse all week, anyway it resulted to an emergency trip to hospital last night for them both, both have bacterial pneumonia and very sore ears, both of them 😭😭 home with lots of antibiotics,and are asleep in mummys big bed with their daddy as we speak, he's not feeling well at all either!!
Just catching up on the thread. Hope your littlies are starting to feel a bit better xx

Reactions: 5
Don't fret me little lamb chops, my account isn't deleted, like I'd ever leave this thread 😏 my 2 little girls had what looked like a cold on Sunday but got worse all week, anyway it resulted to an emergency trip to hospital last night for them both, both have bacterial pneumonia and very sore ears, both of them 😭😭 home with lots of antibiotics,and are asleep in mummys big bed with their daddy as we speak, he's not feeling well at all either!!
Awww hope they're on the mend 😍

Reactions: 6
I don't really comment here but love reading as all the comments really crack me up. I really don't know what the purpose of her account is. I used to think back when I first started following her that it was about how to clean more 'effectively' ( I now see she's full of tit) but I don't get what her account is about anymore. She told everyone to go out buy every colour micro fibre cloth, a minky, a pinky, that duster she named 'dave', stuff tumbler dryer sheets into every crack and crevis, she banged on about her 'nania' but she does non of that anymore. She has just gone round the house with furniture polish and a normal duster like all the normal people do or did before they followed her! She made everyone who didn't have time to clean to the extent she used to feel like tit because they didn't have that time to clean or had children. Now shes got children she doesn't bloody clean. So what's the point of her account?

• Heart
Reactions: 57
Just wanna say about his jabs that it might not be a lie, he could be having them now. My little girl was born 2 days after him and she only had her 16 week jabs yesterday because we’ve all been ill and she was late with her 8 week ones.

Reactions: 4
Why can't she let him use proper play sand, meant solely for that purpose? Why does it have to be sugar and flour, is that because it's more aesthetically pleasing to HER? Also, shouldn't that flour be properly treated first? I didn't think it was advisable for little ones to play with raw flour? 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 22
So if Ronnies at nursery and Lonnies at your mas then why are the toys all over? Defo tipped them out just for the video. Absolute melt
I sometimes forget gretel is a filter it looks so much like her

Thankyou for all the well wishes on my little girls tatters. Much appreciated xxxx
Hope the family feels better soon! Look after yourself too!

Reactions: 2
Been absolutely SNORTING at some of the comments on that TikTok… those sheep really out there calling her “Sophie Hinchcliff” with their full chests. 😭😂 there was one Hincher on there calling someone who doesn’t like Hinch “blobby!!! #BeKond #NustyTrolls xo

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Hinch, our only issue with you and Ron's speech is that you DON'T talk candidly about it. All the vest x

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.