Mrs Hinch #456 Soph is currently the only melt in Greggs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don't fret me little lamb chops, my account isn't deleted, like I'd ever leave this thread 😏 my 2 little girls had what looked like a cold on Sunday but got worse all week, anyway it resulted to an emergency trip to hospital last night for them both, both have bacterial pneumonia and very sore ears, both of them 😭😭 home with lots of antibiotics,and are asleep in mummys big bed with their daddy as we speak, he's not feeling well at all either!!
Oh no! Sending you all lots of love. Poor little loves ❤❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Oh I know we're supposed to bash her here... But that Fresh & Up Friday is the content I followed her for and what I enjoy to watch 😩 she shows actual cleaning and I find it satisfying. None of the weird chavvy bizarre stuff she's been trying to push recently.

Do I have to leave now?..
She’s not cleaned properly for about 2 years😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Just wtf are these comments?! 😂 are we all watching the same person?!

Also to that second poster - I think you've got confused babe. It's Soph we always see doing crafts/baking etc, not her poor boys.
That's the tiktok I mentioned, some are the comments are crackers!

Reactions: 11
Honestly did just get some dinner inspo there. I didn't decant my risotto rice into a jar though, who with two kids has time for that tit?
Your risotto will taste just fine coming straight from the packet, just this once though OK, don't make a habit of it 🤣
Not sure why Hinch has risotto though, she says she can't cook and tries to prove it regularly with her sloppy eggy spaghetti cheesy concoctions

Reactions: 16
That freshen up Friday is an ad for the book.
Also if my sofa looked like that after a week I’d bleeping torch it. Skanky witch.

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Haven’t caught up yet but today’s motivational quote - someone got rattled by all the criticism about her crass post Armistice Day didn’t they?

Her content is just the same tit every time. Surely her sheep must tap through most of it too. Soph, give us something new Hunnay! If (scoff) you are reading this, your sink is scratched and using the word “sometimes” twice in the same sentence is clumsy - I expect more from a No 1 author.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Haha someone has been reading Tattle have to they Soph. Fresh And Up Friday is no more. We now have Freshen Up Friday. Good. About time this best selling aufor learned a little grammar.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She obviously can’t cope cleaning if the kids are home hence offloading Ron at nursery and Len to Fiddle Fingers.
Just imagine if your husband had a job Soph and couldn’t hoover for you on a Friday morning 🙄

Last edited:
Reactions: 45
Moany arsed cow, she's had all morning and part of the afternoon to herself to clean and film undisclosed ADS but she's still not happy. Was that Inch doing the hoovering too? So he's there with her if we're to believe the cleaning happened today. Freda should just keep them kids, Sopha obviously doesn't want them back!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Numba wun besscht selling awfurrrr hunz

Sloph your grasp of the English language is so poor I suspect even Little Ronnierooblessizart could do betTAa... ATB 🖕🏻👍🏻 Nice to see you have been reading here about Freshen Fresh'n' Up Fridays though 🙃

I would also like to say if she is tired after wiping a few surfaces and tend cleaning a 3 bed house God help her... Us real working folk are doomed.

ETA she reminds me so much of my SIL. Bakes a few cakes for her run from home business and she's the busiest and hardest working person ever. All conversatiins turn to her or it goes quiet 😅

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Last post was bad quality. Zoomed in top shelf...some interesting jars up there.

Non-descript "herbs" and white stuff that is labelled as "garlic" 🤔
So much wasted space in her cupboards. Perhaps if she utilised the space better her plates would fit in her cupboards and she could actually use her dining table?

Reactions: 33
So if Ronnies at nursery and Lonnies at your mas then why are the toys all over? Defo tipped them out just for the video. Absolute melt
I sometimes forget gretel is a filter it looks so much like her

Thankyou for all the well wishes on my little girls tatters. Much appreciated xxxx

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.